Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by makela A.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Clarissa C.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Tori K.

BY HUGGIES

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them." in 1 review
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
Dannielis A.
Dannielis A.
Love this product is so soft and super refreshing my daughter absolutely loves them
Tori K.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Mega Parent Expert
My son has sensitive skin and these wipes do not irritate or cause any redness on his bum. And he enjoys that Dory is on the bag, so that's a plus. I will definitely repurchase these wipes, Because they meet my expectations and they were a decent price.
Cayli S.
Cayli S.
Paris, Tx
These are our go-to wipes! They smell amazing, are thick enough to where you don't have to use a ton on super messy diapers, and they aren't too expensive. I would recommend these to anyone with kids or just looking for wipes.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Mega Parent Expert
I love huggies wipes in general but these are the best! I love how refreshing they are and the smell is great! They're super soft without falling apart. I will definitely purchase these again. They're worth the price for sure!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
I absolutely love the scent of these wipes. They do an excellent job of cleaning the mess be it large or small. My only gripe is that the often do not dispense correctly from Huggies refillable dispenser. It will do good for one or two changings and then it seems I have to go fishing for the wipes.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
These are my absolute favorite scented wipes! I don't just use them for the kids I use them for myself to take off my makeup! They not only feel good but smell incredible! They're not too pricey and I usually can purchase them with a coupon or when they are on sale! They're definitely worth it!!!
veronica n.
veronica n.
Fresno, CA
My 2 year old son is taking a long time to master potty training so he makes bigger messes lol, and these Huggies naturally refreshing thick n clean baby wipes do the trick. I use less wipes when using this brand and it has a fresh cucumber and green tea scent. Very good! 👍
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky
Love these wipes and only these wipes. Cucumber and Green Tea is amazing. We don't ever have issues with break outs. I can use one to two wipes and I'm done. They are thick and wet and they mean business when it comes to the babies bottoms. I use for all 3 of babies.
Jane S.
Jane S.
The thickness and scent are nice but they rip every time I take it out of the dispenser making it impossible to use. I waste so many just from them ripping.
Antheia N.
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to baby wipes. It smells amazing, it's smells more like a cucumber and I don't really smell the green tea on there.
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards