Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT

BY HUGGIES #63 in Baby Wipes

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
makela A.
Atlanta, GA
I have toddler twins, the cucumber green tea is my all time favorite. I have been using them from day one of birth to present at 18 months old. I also enjoy the Rewards Club Points where I have received several items now.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
My 2 year old son is taking a long time to master potty training so he makes bigger messes lol, and these Huggies naturally refreshing thick n clean baby wipes do the trick. I use less wipes when using this brand and it has a fresh cucumber and green tea scent. Very good! 👍
Jennifer T.
These are our favorite wipes! They are thick enough that I'm not worried about them breaking in the middle of a really gross job! Also really nice on my daughters sensitive skin! The only other wipes that worked were pampers sensitive but they are just way too thin in my opinion!
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
My son has sensitive skin all over his body but especially in the diaper area. These Huggies wipes are so natural and are one of the only wipes that do not break him out plus, they do not fall apart and hold up higher against other brand wipes!
Mary G.
virginia beach
I absolutely hate the smell of baby wipes and these completely change that! They smell fresh and I don't have to hold my breath when I open the pack. I use them for diaper changes and a refresher after a hot day on the beach.
Jordan S.
Chillicothe, OH
The only wipes we use in our house! I have a 2 year old and a newborn and we use these wipes for both of them. They smell amazing and have never irritated my childrens skin. We buy them by the economy sized case from sams club!
Amber G.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
I absolutely love the scent of these wipes. They do an excellent job of cleaning the mess be it large or small. My only gripe is that the often do not dispense correctly from Huggies refillable dispenser. It will do good for one or two changings and then it seems I have to go fishing for the wipes.
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky
Love these wipes and only these wipes. Cucumber and Green Tea is amazing. We don't ever have issues with break outs. I can use one to two wipes and I'm done. They are thick and wet and they mean business when it comes to the babies bottoms. I use for all 3 of babies.
Heather A.
Rochester, NY
These are absolutely amazing. I don't even have babies anymore and still buy them! i use them mainly for removing my make up but i will even use them to wipe of my vanity or just little cleaning touch ups. they are extremely thick and smell awesome!!!
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I really like these baby wipes. I love the scent and they are thick and durable. I love the refill size bag because I use it to refill the wipes box in the nursery and the small wipes case in my diaper bag. This last a for a pretty long time too.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards