Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by makela A.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Clarissa C.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Tori K.

BY HUGGIES

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
  • "My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them." in 1 review
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Omg, these smell divine! I use them for everything you can think of. Everything under the sky. I use these on my pup to clean his paws after his daily walks! I use them for myself. Everyone loves a clean bum! And these are so easy to carry around in a zip lock to wipe off sand from everywhere possible!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
These are our favorite wipes! They are thick enough that I'm not worried about them breaking in the middle of a really gross job! Also really nice on my daughters sensitive skin! The only other wipes that worked were pampers sensitive but they are just way too thin in my opinion!
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Im not a fan of Pampers Wipes I find them too thin. But these Huggies Wipes I've used for over 7 years. Their perfect for lil bums, face and hands. I continue buying these even after diapers are gone and my toddler is toilet trained!🖒🖒
Mary G.
Mary G.
virginia beach
I absolutely hate the smell of baby wipes and these completely change that! They smell fresh and I don't have to hold my breath when I open the pack. I use them for diaper changes and a refresher after a hot day on the beach.
makela A.
makela A.
Atlanta, GA
I have toddler twins, the cucumber green tea is my all time favorite. I have been using them from day one of birth to present at 18 months old. I also enjoy the Rewards Club Points where I have received several items now.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Bristol, PA
I keep these in the cooler at the beach. Great for cleaning up your hands before snacking or just to cool off! They smell awesome and are thick and strong! Great for my sensitive skin
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Overland Park, KS
Although my child is now 7 I still continue to use these baby wipes for myself in a case in my purse. It's easy to grab and have my son clean his face and hands on the go
Antheia N.
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to baby wipes. It smells amazing, it's smells more like a cucumber and I don't really smell the green tea on there.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Bellows Falls, VT
Best wipes ever! One and done. And they smell super nice. Always my go to wipes to protect my little ones bums!
Divya B.
Divya B.
I love the smell of these wipes. The are thick and I don't need to use a lot of wipes to clean my baby
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards