Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by makela A.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Clarissa C.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Tori K.

BY HUGGIES

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them." in 1 review
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
Clarissa C.
Im not a fan of Pampers Wipes I find them too thin. But these Huggies Wipes I've used for over 7 years. Their perfect for lil bums, face and hands. I continue buying these even after diapers are gone and my toddler is toilet trained!🖒🖒
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Mega Parent Expert
My son has sensitive skin and these wipes do not irritate or cause any redness on his bum. And he enjoys that Dory is on the bag, so that's a plus. I will definitely repurchase these wipes, Because they meet my expectations and they were a decent price.
Cayli S.
Paris, TX
These are our go-to wipes! They smell amazing, are thick enough to where you don't have to use a ton on super messy diapers, and they aren't too expensive. I would recommend these to anyone with kids or just looking for wipes.
Karen C.
Mega Parent Expert
I love huggies wipes in general but these are the best! I love how refreshing they are and the smell is great! They're super soft without falling apart. I will definitely purchase these again. They're worth the price for sure!
crystal j.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this brand they have agreat quality items at a decent price they are also always on sale with coupons
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
My son has sensitive skin all over his body but especially in the diaper area. These Huggies wipes are so natural and are one of the only wipes that do not break him out plus, they do not fall apart and hold up higher against other brand wipes!
Cody B.
Oceanside, CA
I liked these wipes and thought they worked really well. However, I had to stop using them when I was pregnant with our second child because the smell is quite strong.
Stephanie K.
I currently use these at my home for my older kids when they need a quick clean up. I love how they have a awesome refreshing smell and they are thick.
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I really like these wipes as they do not irritate the little bum of my little one.
Chloe C.
La Vista, NE
Gentle on sensitive baby skin! I use them on both of my kids and prefer them over all other baby wipes!
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards