BY HUGGIES #38 in Baby Wipes

Descriptions:

HUGGIES One & Done Refreshing Baby Wipes are thicker and textured to help you get more done with one (versus HUGGIES Simply Clean). With Triple Clean

• Layers, a cucumber and green tea scent, One and Done Refreshing Baby Wipes are gentle on your baby's skin. HUGGIES One & Done Refreshing Wipe Refill packs and cases are a great way to replenish your HUGGIES Pop-Up Tubs.

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggie...5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wip...8 Answers
Huggies® Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
Clarissa C.
Im not a fan of Pampers Wipes I find them too thin. But these Huggies Wipes I've used for over 7 years. Their perfect for lil bums, face and hands. I continue buying these even after diapers are gone and my toddler is toilet trained!🖒🖒
Tori K.
Ocklawaha , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son has sensitive skin and these wipes do not irritate or cause any redness on his bum. And he enjoys that Dory is on the bag, so that's a plus. I will definitely repurchase these wipes, Because they meet my expectations and they were a decent price.
Cayli S.
Reno, TX
These are our go-to wipes! They smell amazing, are thick enough to where you don't have to use a ton on super messy diapers, and they aren't too expensive. I would recommend these to anyone with kids or just looking for wipes.
Kristin B.
These are seriously the best wipes ever! I love how thick they are and how good they smell. I go through less wipes when using these and they don't irritate my daughters sensitive areas. These are the only wipes I buy and I'll go to several stores if they are sold out.
Karen C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love huggies wipes in general but these are the best! I love how refreshing they are and the smell is great! They're super soft without falling apart. I will definitely purchase these again. They're worth the price for sure!
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Huggies wipes Becuase they are so durable and get the job done! For me pampers wipes just don't do it! They are way to thin I have been buying huggies wipes for 2 years! Love them!
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
Best. Wipes. Ever! I typically buy the bulk box but have bought them in every size, including travel size. With 2 little ones I can never have enough wipes around and these wipes are thick, smell good, and do their job of cleaning those icky diapers. I can't say it's one and done with dirty diapers but I'm a big -not get my hands dirty- kinds of people so I use maybe 3-4 for the bad diapers but most diapers really are one and done! The only con I have found so far is that when you get to the bottom of the bag the wipes are super wet and almost too must so to use.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
I don't know if it's just me but these wipes tear so easily when I'm pulling them out to use them during a diaper change. I'm sure some moms may like this because they can easily use half a wipe if needed but when I'm changing a massive poop diaper, I don't want my wipes ripping apart while I'm trying to pull them out of the packaging!
Gabriela V.
Omg, these smell divine! I use them for everything you can think of. Everything under the sky. I use these on my pup to clean his paws after his daily walks! I use them for myself. Everyone loves a clean bum! And these are so easy to carry around in a zip lock to wipe off sand from everywhere possible!
Ashley H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my absolute favorite scented wipes! I don't just use them for the kids I use them for myself to take off my makeup! They not only feel good but smell incredible! They're not too pricey and I usually can purchase them with a coupon or when they are on sale! They're definitely worth it!!!
Becky C.
baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards