BY HUGGIES

Descriptions:

HUGGIES Naturally Refreshing Baby Washwash • Refreshing Cucumber & Green Tea scent, and of course tear-free.• It's like bathtime, all the time!• Available in the easy-to-grasp 15-oz. bottles.HUGGIES Naturally Refreshing Bath & Body products with Cucumber & Green Tea help keep your baby feeling bath-like fresh all day long.

Zandy L.
Topeka, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the Huggies Brand. I bought a bunch of these hair and body wash for my baby. I love how it has the softness, the wonderful baby smell and the price. I think you should have a bigger selection on the Natural Side.
Denisse K.
Santiago De Los Caballeros
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved this product. The mix of green tea and cucumber made my kids skin omg incredible and their dryness was getting better, not expensive its affordable. Smells good and I would really recommend it
Morgan K.
Lansdowne, new brunswick
I love Huggies and all their products! The smell is amazing my daughters loved this one as do I. Who doesn't love smelling like a baby :)
Vanessa W.