Huggies Natural Fit Diapers - Size 3 (35 pk.)

Huggies natural fit diapers - size 3 (35 pk.) see more...

Dana M.
Portland, OR
The problem with all huggies size 1-4, there are at least 2 diapers in each box when you go to put them on the tag rips! We know how much each diaper cost and try and budget to the dime and it is frustrating enough to change a diaper and have to change it again 10 minutes later, completely makes you angry when you waste one without even getting it on the kid.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Not a fan of huggies diapers. My kids both leaked EVERY single time we used a Huggie brand on them. They wouldn't even have full diapers, but the pee would leak through every time. This was with 2 kids, one boy and one girl. Just not good!
Nicole S.
I loved these diapers with my 1st son but not so much with my second. crazy how things change. when he pees in the diaper it seems that the whole diaper swells up. and needs to be changed or it will get his clothes wet also
I have 2 children and both used Huggies their entire time in diapers! I love love love Huggies diapers! I love that they also give you rewards for purchasing!
Semone M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Huggies has always been my number one diaper choice it was much more comfortable for her and I never had a leak problem. Preferred the slip ons