New ParentDiaperingBaby WipesHuggies

Descriptions:

Huggies® One & Done® Refreshing Wipes offer thicker† refreshing TripleClean* layers to provide your baby with an outstanding clean. The all-new EZPull Dispensing feature offers parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

All-New EZ Pull Dispensing:

Huggies® One & Done® Wipes now feature EZPull* Dispensing, offering parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

Best Baby Wipe of 2016:

Huggies® One and Done® Refreshing Wipes are gentle yet tough enough to tackle the growing mess of your growing baby. The Bump took notice, and, for the second year in a row, our wipe was awarded Best Baby Wipe at the 2016 Best of Baby Awards.

Refresh, clean, and care for your baby – all with one wipe:

One & Done® Refreshing Wipes come with a light scent of cucumber & green tea to give your baby a soft, relaxing clean.

• We use Water to remove impurities from your baby's skin. Of course, it’s 99% purified water that’s been filtered three times.
  • Aloe Vera, it’s listed on our product as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
  • We use Caprylyl Glycol as a gentle conditioner to help sooth your baby’s delicate skin.
  • We use Malic Acid (found in apples) to match the pH of baby’s skin. If the pH rises too high, it disrupts the skin's natural, healthy state.
  • Sodium Benzoate is used to keep foods like bread and fruit juice fresh. We use it to prevent the growth of bacteria in each pack.
  • Found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and grapefruit, Sodium Citrate ensures our wipes stay fresh.
  • We add Vitamin E to our wipes, or as it’s less commonly known: Tocopheryl Acetate.
  • Derived from coconut oil, we use Polysorbate 20 to help dissolve oils and fats into water.
  • Coco-betaine starts from coconut oil. It’s typically used in shampoo and body washes to remove impurities from the skin.
  • To help please noses everywhere, we use a bit of fragrance in our wipes.
  • To help baby’s skin feel soft and moisturized, we use Glycerin. It’s a humectant, which means it holds water.
  • Cucumis Sativus fruit extract or simply, cucumber, leaves your baby’s skin feeling refreshed.
  • Calendula, it’s listed on our product as Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, is a mouthful to say. You probably know it as green tea, we put it in to give your baby’s skin a good as new feeling.

Do you have baby wipes in your bathroom along with toilet paper for family to use.
How’s the scent on this ones? I’ve tried other pamper wipes and I have not been a fan of the scent.
How has Pampers worked for you? why has it worked wonderfully for me
Start your review of Huggies Natural Care Refreshing Baby Wipes Cucumber & Green Tea, Scented Flip-Top Packs - 3pk/168ct!
breanna L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Huggies Natural Care Refreshing Baby Wipes Cucumber & Green Tea, Scented Flip-Top Packs - 3pk/168ct uploaded by breanna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I first had my second son it was a battle trying to find wipes (&diapers) that wouldn’t break out his butt! Huggies natural care cucumber and green tea work’s wonderful, I’ve been buying it for 2 years now !
Cristal R.
Crestview, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Huggies Natural Care Refreshing Baby Wipes Cucumber & Green Tea, Scented Flip-Top Packs - 3pk/168ct uploaded by Cristal R.
Huggies natural care is my go to brand for baby wipes. Specifically the one with cucumber and green tea. It is an amazing smell and very gentle to baby's skin.
Megan L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Purchased at: Target
Love these wipes ! Love how moist they always are and how they never tear ! They are very gentle which makes them super easy to use. Unlike other brands who tend to be more dry.
Jennifer O.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Huggies Natural Care Refreshing Baby Wipes Cucumber & Green Tea, Scented Flip-Top Packs - 3pk/168ct uploaded by Jennifer O.
it is very good it cleans well and does not irritate my baby's skin they are very wet and delicate I like it a lot🥳 I recommend them🥰
Kelly V.
Jackson, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Another wipe that is a staple in our home. We love this brand and use it all the time. My family prefers them over toilet paper. They are a sturdy wipe that makes it easy to get the job done. I alway rebuy these!
Rhea R.
Rochester, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Huggies Natural Care Refreshing Baby Wipes Cucumber & Green Tea, Scented Flip-Top Packs - 3pk/168ct uploaded by Rhea R.
As a new mom I’m still trying to find out what works and what doesn’t . So far I’m enjoying these wipes . They smell really fresh , they tear apart from one another nicely and I love that it has the plastic snap top to ensure they stay wet . My child has sensitive skin but these wipes haven’t effected her at all OK
Gabriela L.
Memphis, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Por mucho son mis baby wipes favoritas son fáciles de usar, son firmes ya que evita accidentes y su aroma me encanta ya que su fragancia no es irritante, bueno depende de la piel de cada bebé o niño, sin contar que el precio es accesible
Jessica G.
Massillon, OH
I am not as big of a fan of these wipes! I love Huggies diapers but the wipes are definitely not as soft as Pampers wipes. But Pampers diapers fail in comparison to Huggies diapers, in my opinion.
flor C.
Long Beach, CA
Love this product. It is a very convenient product to have on hand for the little ones.
Juliette M.
Ballston Spa, NY
Love these wipes! They are durable and clean just about anything off my daughter!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shawn F.
Mesa, AZ
il y a 2 ans
Huggies Natural Care Refreshing Baby Wipes Cucumber & Green Tea, Scented Flip-Top Packs - 3pk/168ct. Okay people, I use this product on my 7 month old daughter for a month now and I love them don't get me wrong but they are starting to leave a bad smell on her skin is that what anyone else is experiencing? If so what did you do?
Daisy W. il y a un an