Baby & ToddlerDiaperingBaby WipesHuggies

Descriptions:

Huggies® One & Done® Refreshing Wipes offer thicker† refreshing TripleClean* layers to provide your baby with an outstanding clean. The all-new EZPull Dispensing feature offers parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

All-New EZ Pull Dispensing:

Huggies® One & Done® Wipes now feature EZPull* Dispensing, offering parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

Best Baby Wipe of 2016:

Huggies® One and Done® Refreshing Wipes are gentle yet tough enough to tackle the growing mess of your growing baby. The Bump took notice, and, for the second year in a row, our wipe was awarded Best Baby Wipe at the 2016 Best of Baby Awards.

Refresh, clean, and care for your baby – all with one wipe:

One & Done® Refreshing Wipes come with a light scent of cucumber & green tea to give your baby a soft, relaxing clean.

• We use Water to remove impurities from your baby's skin. Of course, it’s 99% purified water that’s been filtered three times.
  • Aloe Vera, it’s listed on our product as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
  • We use Caprylyl Glycol as a gentle conditioner to help sooth your baby’s delicate skin.
  • We use Malic Acid (found in apples) to match the pH of baby’s skin. If the pH rises too high, it disrupts the skin's natural, healthy state.
  • Sodium Benzoate is used to keep foods like bread and fruit juice fresh. We use it to prevent the growth of bacteria in each pack.
  • Found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and grapefruit, Sodium Citrate ensures our wipes stay fresh.
  • We add Vitamin E to our wipes, or as it’s less commonly known: Tocopheryl Acetate.
  • Derived from coconut oil, we use Polysorbate 20 to help dissolve oils and fats into water.
  • Coco-betaine starts from coconut oil. It’s typically used in shampoo and body washes to remove impurities from the skin.
  • To help please noses everywhere, we use a bit of fragrance in our wipes.
  • To help baby’s skin feel soft and moisturized, we use Glycerin. It’s a humectant, which means it holds water.
  • Cucumis Sativus fruit extract or simply, cucumber, leaves your baby’s skin feeling refreshed.
  • Calendula, it’s listed on our product as Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, is a mouthful to say. You probably know it as green tea, we put it in to give your baby’s skin a good as new feeling.

Is the scent strong on these and does it seem to bother/effect your baby’s skin?
is this wipe resistant and soft?
Huggies Natural Care Refreshing Baby Wipes Cucumber & Green Tea, Scented Flip-Top Packs - 3pk/168ct. Okay people, I use this product on my 7 month old daughter for a month now and I love them don't get me wrong but they are starting to leave a bad smell on her skin is that what anyone else is experiencing? If so what did you do?
Start your review of Huggies Natural Care Refreshing Baby Wipes Cucumber & Green Tea, Scented Flip-Top Packs - 3pk/168ct!
Jessica G.
Massillon, OH
I am not as big of a fan of these wipes! I love Huggies diapers but the wipes are definitely not as soft as Pampers wipes. But Pampers diapers fail in comparison to Huggies diapers, in my opinion.
Gabriela L.
Memphis, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Por mucho son mis baby wipes favoritas son fáciles de usar, son firmes ya que evita accidentes y su aroma me encanta ya que su fragancia no es irritante, bueno depende de la piel de cada bebé o niño, sin contar que el precio es accesible
flor C.
Long Beach, CA
Love this product. It is a very convenient product to have on hand for the little ones.
Juliette M.
Ballston Spa, NY
Love these wipes! They are durable and clean just about anything off my daughter!
Lau T.
I LOVE HOW MUCH PAMPERS YOU GET WITH THIS BRAND AND HOW THEY RUN A SIZE BIGGER THEN OTHER BRANDS. MY SON WAS SO COMFORTABLE WITH HOW IT DIDN'T FIT TIGHT ON HIM. I RECOMMEND THIS BRAND FOR ALL FIRST TIME MOMS
Hanna B.
I love the Huggies brand but, I have to say that these wipes are a little too rough for my taste. If you're baby has a sensitive bottom this product is not for them.
Ashley R.
Helena, AL
These are the only wipes I use on my three kids. I have tried every other brand of wipes and none can stand up to huggies. They are strong but still gentle.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,151 reviews
Huggies Natural Care Refreshing Baby Wipes Cucumber & Green Tea, Scented Flip-Top Packs - 3pk/168ct uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the huggies , they have always been a great brand for my daughter except the diapers they broke her out terribly as a newborn! But we love the wipes! Got these free in my amazon registry box! #huggies #babywipes #babies #toddlers #review
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love these wipes and I really enjoy the scent they smell amazing and they really work for my baby
Amanda S.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are soo refreshing, thick and nice. For babies bottom there is nothing better. I have tried probably 15 different wipes and nothing ever compared!! I kept buying these.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shawn F.
Mesa, AZ
il y a 4 mois
Daniella C. il y a 4 mois
Huggies Refreshing Clean is a great alternative if that is causing some ph imbalance in the skin. I like to alternate so I wasn’t just using these. Yes I experienced the same on my child if I only used the green tea wipes. Use one for every 2. If not just use the non scented.
daniela E.