Huggies® Natural Care Pop-Up Tubs Baby Wipes uploaded by Jacqueline F.Huggies® Natural Care Pop-Up Tubs Baby Wipes uploaded by Kayla M.

BY HUGGIES

Descriptions:

America's #1 branded baby wipe, now softer than before. Our hypoallergenic Natural Care® baby wipes are paraben, fragrance, and alcohol free providing a soft and gentle clean for your baby’s soft and delicate skin. The all-new EZPull* Dispensing feature offers parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

All-New EZ Pull Dispensing:

Huggies® Natural Care® Wipes now feature EZPull* Dispensing, offering parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

Softer for Sensitive Skin:

With Huggies Natural Care® Wipes, clean, fresh skin is just a gentle wipe away. Dermatologically tested, fragrance free, and safe for sensitive skin.

Gentle ingredients:

Hypoallergenic, fragrance and alcohol free, with a touch of aloe and Vitamin E, these wipes feature our simplest formula ever for a gentle clean.

TripleClean Layers:

Huggies® Natural Care® Wipes with softer† TripleClean* layers provide a gentle clean for your baby’s skin.

• We use Water to remove impurities from your baby's skin. Of course, it’s 99% purified water that’s been filtered three times.
  • Butoxy PEG-4 PG-Amodimethicone makes wipes softer so they slide gently across your baby’s skin.
  • Coco-Glucoside comes from coconut oil and glucose (a simple sugar from grains like rice). It helps promote healthy skin.
  • Aloe Vera, it’s listed on our product as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
  • We use Caprylyl Glycol as a gentle conditioner to help sooth your baby’s delicate skin.
  • We use Malic Acid (found in apples) to match the pH of baby’s skin. If the pH rises too high, it disrupts the skin's natural, healthy state.
  • Sodium Benzoate is used to keep foods like bread and fruit juice fresh. We use it to prevent the growth of bacteria in each pack.
  • Found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and grapefruit, Sodium Citrate ensures our wipes stay fresh.
  • We add Vitamin E to our wipes, or as it’s less commonly known: Tocopheryl Acetate.

Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Huggies® Natural Care Baby Wipes I use Huggies baby wipes ALL the time in the bathroom on my face to get extra oil or when I feel sweaty. My kids use them also. My son and daughter wash their sneakers with these heavy duty extremely durable wipes!! They hold up to whatever I've needed them for! You don't have to have a baby to have Huggies baby wipes in your house!!
Alyssa C.
I always have a pack of baby wipes on hand, and these are my preferred wipes to buy. I use them in the morning when I doing my makeup routine, either to correct a little mistake or clean up any makeup that has strayed somewhere that it shouldn't. They work quite well and they are nice and soft, while still being strong (a.k a. they don't tear as soon as look them). The best part about these wipes is that they're fragrance-free, alcohol-free and dermatologist approved. They don't irritate my sensitive skin at all and they don't smell either. Very nice!
Kayla M.
Winnipeg , MB
Love these for wiping off makeup. Works really well & it’s so soft on your face. Feels great afterwards and has no smell so I like that. Huggies is good! No cons. I’m very satisfied & recommend :) will buy again