Huggies® Natural Care Clutch 'N' Clean Baby Wipes uploaded by Jacqueline C.

BY HUGGIES #23 in Baby Wipes

Descriptions:

America's #1 branded baby wipe, now softer than before. Our hypoallergenic Natural Care® baby wipes are paraben, fragrance, and alcohol free providing a soft and gentle clean for your baby’s soft and delicate skin. The all-new EZPull* Dispensing feature offers parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

All-New EZ Pull Dispensing:

Huggies® Natural Care® Wipes now feature EZPull* Dispensing, offering parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

Softer for Sensitive Skin:

With Huggies Natural Care® Wipes, clean, fresh skin is just a gentle wipe away. Dermatologically tested, fragrance free, and safe for sensitive skin.

Gentle ingredients:

Hypoallergenic, fragrance and alcohol free, with a touch of aloe and Vitamin E, these wipes feature our simplest formula ever for a gentle clean.

TripleClean Layers:

Huggies® Natural Care® Wipes with softer† TripleClean* layers provide a gentle clean for your baby’s skin.

• We use Water to remove impurities from your baby's skin. Of course, it’s 99% purified water that’s been filtered three times.
  • Butoxy PEG-4 PG-Amodimethicone makes wipes softer so they slide gently across your baby’s skin.
  • Coco-Glucoside comes from coconut oil and glucose (a simple sugar from grains like rice). It helps promote healthy skin.
  • Aloe Vera, it’s listed on our product as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
  • We use Caprylyl Glycol as a gentle conditioner to help sooth your baby’s delicate skin.
  • We use Malic Acid (found in apples) to match the pH of baby’s skin. If the pH rises too high, it disrupts the skin's natural, healthy state.
  • Sodium Benzoate is used to keep foods like bread and fruit juice fresh. We use it to prevent the growth of bacteria in each pack.
  • Found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and grapefruit, Sodium Citrate ensures our wipes stay fresh.
  • We add Vitamin E to our wipes, or as it’s less commonly known: Tocopheryl Acetate.

Halena H.
Adorable, reusable pouch. Easy to refill and won't open as easily as the hard refillable travel containers. I like that you can pop out one wipe at a time. Also cool that you can clip it to your stroller.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I don't have children however I use the wipes for similar things. I use them to remove make up, I use them to freshen myself after going number two. Or I will use them to just wipe my face after a sweaty day. Over all the wipes are good for other things aside from children
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
The idea of this is cute and I love the design of the clutch. Unfortunately I do not at all care for huggies wipes. They just rip apart when I try and pull one from the package.
Alyssa H.
I really love these little clutches. They are so easy to just fill up and throw in a diaper bag or organizing basket for different rooms in the house. The only thing that I don't like is that the tab that you open it with breaks a lot unless you are super careful.
Mimi C.
I love these little clutches! I hook them into my purse or whatever I'm carrying and it's awesome to have wipes that won't dry out and are easily accessible. Not just for babies! We use this when we are in the car and on the go for easy clean up and I gifted these in a college survival basket to family members and they have loved it!
Kelly D.
To be honest I only purchased this for the cute container to keep in the diaper bag I have found that parents choice wipes are my favorite but would rather this container so I just refill this. The pouch is good quality though
Amber R.
These are so nice to have!! I get a new clutch in every Costco huggies wipes jumbo box! They are easy to fill and don't take too much space in your diaper bag also making your diaper bag lighter and easy to carry around. Would recommend for any new mom!
Illene R.
Love my clutch! Fits perfectly without being bulky in our diaper bag! Plus, it's much cuter than just carrying around a pack of wipes if I'm holding only 1 diaper and a couple wipes. LOL
Jocelyn M.
Rochester , NY
This to-go pouch was possibly the single best item we purchased for our diaper bag. The pouch seals very well and the wipes inside never get dried out. It fits easily in any diaper bag or even just my purse when I'm really in a rush. My only problem with it was the huggies wipes themselves. We used almost exclusively huggies wipes the first year and we were constantly battling diaper rash. We bought all kinds of creams and changed diaper brands and still redness and irritation for my baby girl. As soon as we switched brand of wipes the rash went away. Huggies wipes are great for most babies, I guess my daughter just has extra sensitive skin. Nonetheless, this pouch is amazing and I highly recommend it.
Monica J.
Austin, TX
Super cute baby wipe carrier! Comes in many styles I like that it's plastic so it dosent get super dirty. Really cheap . You can't over stuff it though bit it's good when ypur on the go dosent take up alot of space I would definitely buy again

back