BY HUGGIES

America's #1 branded baby wipe, now softer than before. Our hypoallergenic Natural Care® baby wipes are paraben, fragrance, and alcohol free providing a soft and gentle clean for your baby’s soft and delicate skin. The all-new EZPull* Dispensing feature offers parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

All-New EZ Pull Dispensing:

Huggies® Natural Care® Wipes now feature EZPull* Dispensing, offering parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

Softer for Sensitive Skin:

With Huggies Natural Care® Wipes, clean, fresh skin is just a gentle wipe away. Dermatologically tested, fragrance free, and safe for sensitive skin.

Gentle ingredients:

Hypoallergenic, fragrance and alcohol free, with a touch of aloe and Vitamin E, these wipes feature our simplest formula ever for a gentle clean.

TripleClean Layers:

Huggies® Natural Care® Wipes with softer† TripleClean* layers provide a gentle clean for your baby’s skin.

• We use Water to remove impurities from your baby's skin. Of course, it’s 99% purified water that’s been filtered three times.
  • Butoxy PEG-4 PG-Amodimethicone makes wipes softer so they slide gently across your baby’s skin.
  • Coco-Glucoside comes from coconut oil and glucose (a simple sugar from grains like rice). It helps promote healthy skin.
  • Aloe Vera, it’s listed on our product as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
  • We use Caprylyl Glycol as a gentle conditioner to help sooth your baby’s delicate skin.
  • We use Malic Acid (found in apples) to match the pH of baby’s skin. If the pH rises too high, it disrupts the skin's natural, healthy state.
  • Sodium Benzoate is used to keep foods like bread and fruit juice fresh. We use it to prevent the growth of bacteria in each pack.
  • Found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and grapefruit, Sodium Citrate ensures our wipes stay fresh.
  • We add Vitamin E to our wipes, or as it’s less commonly known: Tocopheryl Acetate.

Buy on Jet.com*
Alyssa H.
I really love these little clutches. They are so easy to just fill up and throw in a diaper bag or organizing basket for different rooms in the house. The only thing that I don't like is that the tab that you open it with breaks a lot unless you are super careful.
Mimi C.
I love these little clutches! I hook them into my purse or whatever I'm carrying and it's awesome to have wipes that won't dry out and are easily accessible. Not just for babies! We use this when we are in the car and on the go for easy clean up and I gifted these in a college survival basket to family members and they have loved it!
Amber R.
These are so nice to have!! I get a new clutch in every Costco huggies wipes jumbo box! They are easy to fill and don't take too much space in your diaper bag also making your diaper bag lighter and easy to carry around. Would recommend for any new mom!
Kelly D.
To be honest I only purchased this for the cute container to keep in the diaper bag I have found that parents choice wipes are my favorite but would rather this container so I just refill this. The pouch is good quality though
Illene R.
Love my clutch! Fits perfectly without being bulky in our diaper bag! Plus, it's much cuter than just carrying around a pack of wipes if I'm holding only 1 diaper and a couple wipes. LOL
Jocelyn M.
Rochester , NY
This to-go pouch was possibly the single best item we purchased for our diaper bag. The pouch seals very well and the wipes inside never get dried out. It fits easily in any diaper bag or even just my purse when I'm really in a rush. My only problem with it was the huggies wipes themselves. We used almost exclusively huggies wipes the first year and we were constantly battling diaper rash. We bought all kinds of creams and changed diaper brands and still redness and irritation for my baby girl. As soon as we switched brand of wipes the rash went away. Huggies wipes are great for most babies, I guess my daughter just has extra sensitive skin. Nonetheless, this pouch is amazing and I highly recommend it.
Monica J.
Austin, TX
Super cute baby wipe carrier! Comes in many styles I like that it's plastic so it dosent get super dirty. Really cheap . You can't over stuff it though bit it's good when ypur on the go dosent take up alot of space I would definitely buy again
Jana K.
Germantown, WI
This is by far my MVP for all the items I've ever had. I will keep buying them regardless of if I have children or not. I use them for everything including changing butts, wiping hands / mouths, cleaning the table, cleaning up spills, etc.... basically if you can find a use for them, they can handle the job. They are just the right thickness that they don't tear or shred while absorbent enough to just need one or two on the messiest of jobs. They have a number of scents available and all have just the right amount, not too perfume-y but enough to cover up messy odors! I love the carrying case included because they make it so much easier to take along for the ride or attach to a stroller to have when you need them. These are the best!
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
The only wipes I will EVER use! I have tried every single brand on the market. These are thick, and get the job done. I have 5 kids and I have been using Huggies for 13 years! Other brands may be cheap, but they are thin. Therefore you will be using much more than you would Huggies Wipes...so spending the same amount in the long run! Think about it. ;)
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
At first I was upset Huggies was discontinuing the hard travel case. As it turns out these are better. I love the fun patterns. They hold 3x as many wipes and they can be stuffed into any space since the case is flexible. They don't last as long--I've gone through 3 in 2 years, but the trade off has been worth it.