Huggies® Natural Care® Clutch 'N' Clean Baby Wipes
America's #1 branded baby wipe, now softer than before. Our hypoallergenic Natural Care® baby wipes are paraben, fragrance, and alcohol free providing a soft and gentle clean for your baby’s soft and delicate skin. The all-new EZPull* Dispensing feature offers parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.
All-New EZ Pull Dispensing:
Huggies® Natural Care® Wipes now feature EZPull* Dispensing, offering parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.
Softer for Sensitive Skin:
With Huggies Natural Care® Wipes, clean, fresh skin is just a gentle wipe away. Dermatologically tested, fragrance free, and safe for sensitive skin.
Hypoallergenic, fragrance and alcohol free, with a touch of aloe and Vitamin E, these wipes feature our simplest formula ever for a gentle clean.
Huggies® Natural Care® Wipes with softer† TripleClean* layers provide a gentle clean for your baby’s skin.
- We use Water to remove impurities from your baby's skin. Of course, it’s 99% purified water that’s been filtered three times.
- Butoxy PEG-4 PG-Amodimethicone makes wipes softer so they slide gently across your baby’s skin.
- Coco-Glucoside comes from coconut oil and glucose (a simple sugar from grains like rice). It helps promote healthy skin.
- Aloe Vera, it’s listed on our product as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- We use Caprylyl Glycol as a gentle conditioner to help sooth your baby’s delicate skin.
- We use Malic Acid (found in apples) to match the pH of baby’s skin. If the pH rises too high, it disrupts the skin's natural, healthy state.
- Sodium Benzoate is used to keep foods like bread and fruit juice fresh. We use it to prevent the growth of bacteria in each pack.
- Found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and grapefruit, Sodium Citrate ensures our wipes stay fresh.
- We add Vitamin E to our wipes, or as it’s less commonly known: Tocopheryl Acetate.