Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2

Pampers or huggies and WHY???

Annie B.
Annie B.
Naples, FL
7 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I prefer Huggies, I think they are softer and thicker!
Trinidad P.
Trinidad P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
If they sre the only ones to choose from at the store, Id get Pampers. But I dont prefer neither, I usualky get Seventh Generation
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
these huggies are fantastic way better than the pampers the pampers wipes are too thin but their diapers are great
Heather B.
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Huggies because they are thicker and easier to use then pampers
Lydia P.
Lydia P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Huggies The fit my son better and don't leak on him the way pampers would.
SANDRA V.
SANDRA V.
Playa del carmen
11 months, 4 weeks ago
Huggies es de mayor calidad y sobre todo se preocupa por los consumidores y asu cliente dirigido.
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Neither breaks my twins out I use parents choice
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Eckert Colorado
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like both but I prefer huggies! But I'll use pampers if I don't have any other choice
Allie M.
Allie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Huggies wipes shred and you get poop on your hands. Pampers all the way.
April P.
April P.
1 year ago
Pampers, if I had to choose between those two. Huggies are no good and they also give more rashes than other brands. Also expensive. But my Favorite diapers are Luvs!