Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4

Does anyone else use these for makeup wipes?

Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Grand Prairie, TX
10 months, 1 week ago
Only as my last resort, and even in that case I will wash my 85% free of product and use a wipe to get the rest. After so much rubbing they leave little specs of cloth and they leave a nasty feeing on my face. But it's nothing you cant wash off...it's just annoying.
Sharayah G.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
As a mom of three I most definitely have lol! But I prefer not to, I don't like the way they makes my face feel.
rayzhane a.
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
makeup wipes are cheaper than these anyway. When you have messy kids these def. cant get wasted on makeup lol
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Baby wipes have a lot of chemicals in them that can cause dryness. Being a mum sometimes I don't have money for makeup wipes so I just use these but I can see a difference in my skin and how it reacts.