Huggies® Natural Baby Care Wipes uploaded by 247lbscenes D.Huggies® Natural Baby Care Wipes uploaded by Skylar S.Huggies® Natural Baby Care Wipes uploaded by Alanna C.See all 141 photos

BY HUGGIES #2 in Baby Wipes

HUGGIES Natural Care Baby Wipesin Disposable Soft Packs are softer for sensitive skin and help you care for your baby's delicate skin from the very start. These hypoallergenic baby wipes are dermatologically tested, and ideal for newborn skin. Fragrance free, alcohol free and parabens free, you can trust that you're giving your baby a gentle clean each and every time. HUGGIES Natural Care disposable soft packs feature HUGGIES innovative EZ Pull Dispensing: Get one wipe at a time with less digging for the next! Choose the right pack for your family, and the right style for you: HUGGIES Natural Care Wipes disposable soft pack, reusable Pop-Up Tub, Refill Pack, and the stylish Clutch 'N' Clean dispenser.

• Do these keep your baby dry without l...Surprisingly i have had many i... 17 Answers
  • What are good baby shower gifts? Hugg...Diapers and wipes 3 Answers
Photos (141)
  • "They're perfect for her sensitive skin and even though she is potty trained now, we still buy them for her since sometimes TP is irritating to her skin." in 149 reviews
  • "I love their thickness and the scents Huggies have to offer, they are so soft and all you need is one to get the job done." in 96 reviews
  • "I definitely recommend the snug and dry, the little movers work good to but definitely me and my son love the snug and dry...." in 76 reviews
  • "Good quality product my children all have sensative skin and these were a good brand and when i used them we had less diaper rash situations!" in 32 reviews
  • "There soft and sensitive smell good and are hypoallergenic, I love this wipes for my baby and got them at a great price to" in 31 reviews
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Rochester, NY
This to-go pouch was possibly the single best item we purchased for our diaper bag. The pouch seals very well and the wipes inside never get dried out. It fits easily in any diaper bag or even just my purse when I'm really in a rush. My only problem with it was the huggies wipes themselves. We used almost exclusively huggies wipes the first year and we were constantly battling diaper rash. We bought all kinds of creams and changed diaper brands and still redness and irritation for my baby girl. As soon as we switched brand of wipes the rash went away. Huggies wipes are great for most babies, I guess my daughter just has extra sensitive skin. Nonetheless, this pouch is amazing and I highly recommend it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
These are better than generic, store-brand wipes, but they're definitely not the best out there. I would say they're middle of the pack as far as quality, which has been my experience with most of Huggies products. The Natural Care line is good because it's fragrance free (I've never liked scented wipes). But the wipes tear more easily than other brands, and they're really not too soft at all. I'll buy these whenever I can get a discount or sale, but Pampers wipes are so much better and I would highly recommend Pampers for diapers and wipes over Huggies.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Suffolk, VA
I hate these wipes. I usually use pampers but had a coupon for these. Sigh. I like that they are fragrance free but that's where my like ends. They don't come out of the package. They stick to the next wipe but not enough to actually pull another one out. You have to grab a handful and peel them apart. They have a texture to them that makes wiping poo off next to impossible. The texture doesn't allow them to glide over he bum. I use half of a package per dirty diaper. Worst. Wipes. Ever.
Toni L.
Toni L.
I love absolutely love Huggies Natural Wipes. These are the best choice for my son. They get the job done. These wipes are thick and moist. I don't have to worry about residue or breakouts with these wipes. They're also adorable. With Huggies you get more bang for your buck. Thank you Huggies for making an affordable product. These wipes are face for face, tummy, fingers and tush! They also have coupons that go great with Target sales. I love this product! Thank you thank you thank you!
Diana H.
Diana H.
Both our kids have had sensitive skin and these natural care wipes have been AMAZING. I was making homemade wipes (easy to do but not a cost savings when wipes are on sale and therefore not worth my time)... I'm not a fan of the other huggies wipes but The huggies natural care wipes are not only gentle in formula, but also in texture! The wipes are SO soft and thick! They really grab what wipes are made to grab ;-) and make cleaning bottoms easier! HIGHLY recommend, LOVE them!
Freshness M.
Freshness M.
Brooklyn, NY
I Have Twin Boys That use the bathroom a lot . Huggies can not get the job done , I use LUVS Diapers. They hold longer and very exorbitant. I have heard a lot of bad things about these diapers , that they give the baby a bad rash that spreads to there legs and butt. I do not recommend these diapers but I do recommend the wipes . THEY ARE GREAT ! Compared to other brands these wipes to get a messy job done is "the man " 1 or 2 wipes and you have a clean bottom ..
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
My son have super sensitive skin. I have tried almost every wipes on him, and the Huggies natural care have done the best job of cleaning on my son's bum bun without irritating him. I even tried using this wipes on my face and it was really soft. The wipes can even wipe off my makeup for me. Since it was so gentle on my face, I sometimes use the wipe to clean my son's face, neck, and armpit. I will be purchasing more! Huggies, you got yourself a believer here.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
The only brand and type of wipes that was not harsh on my little ones bottom. Since my daughter was a few days old, shes 5 now.. she always has gotten rashes down there very quickly & easily. We've tried many different creams, ointments and wipes but they either never worked or just made things worse. These Huggies Natural Care Wipes are the only ones to do more good than harm. They are gentle, dye & fragrance free, plus great for sensitive skins. Love these
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
I won't buy any other brand/kind. This particular formula of huggies wipes is fantastic at cleaning up even the tedious parts of your babies bottom! Nothing is left behind and no need for rough scrubbing. It picks up every little thing, smells mild and decent, and even works in emergency use for tired mommy's that are too exhausted to wash off their make up! I love the all natural formula and I love how easy they are on sensitive skin. 10/10 would recommend.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
While these are pretty good for babies, I have found many more uses for myself. I have very sensitive skin due to psoriasis. I have had very painful experiences with traditional sanitary, personal and makeup remover wipes. When I finally decided to stop torturing myself, I tried replacing those items with these. I now keep a dispenser next to my bed and another small one in my purse. From wiping hands to removing makeup, they've never let me down.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Hanover, MD
Pampers Wipes or Huggies?
Michelle g.
Michelle g.
Lancaster, CA
Are these better then the cheap brand ???
Megan T.
Megan T.
GREENSBORO, NC
Do you all use pampers or huggies more often?
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
East Walpole, MA
Huggies or Pampers mommas that is the question????!
lee g.
lee g.
Rochelle, IL
Can you or Should you flush wipes down a toilet?