Add a Photo

By HUGGIES
#2 in Baby Wipes

HUGGIES Natural Care Baby Wipesin Disposable Soft Packs are softer for sensitive skin and help you care for your baby's delicate skin from the very start. These hypoallergenic baby wipes are dermatologically tested, and ideal for newborn skin. Fragrance free, alcohol free and parabens free, you can trust that you're giving your baby a gentle clean each and every time. HUGGIES Natural Care disposable soft packs feature HUGGIES innovative EZ Pull Dispensing: Get one wipe at a time with less digging for the next! Choose the right pack for your family, and the right style for you: HUGGIES Natural Care Wipes disposable soft pack, reusable Pop-Up Tub, Refill Pack, and the stylish Clutch 'N' Clean dispenser.

Photos (139)
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Rochester , NY

This to-go pouch was possibly the single best item we purchased for our diaper bag. The pouch seals very well and the wipes inside never get dried out. It fits easily in any diaper bag or even just my purse when I'm really in a rush. My only problem with it was the huggies wipes themselves. We used almost exclusively huggies wipes the first year and we were constantly battling diaper rash. We bought all kinds of creams and changed diaper brands and still redness and irritation for my baby girl. As soon as we switched brand of wipes the rash went away. Huggies wipes are great for most babies, I guess my daughter just has extra sensitive skin. Nonetheless, this pouch is amazing and I highly recommend it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Columbia City, IN

Huggies Natural Baby Care wipes are my go-to when we start running low.  They clean well, they're soft, thick and absorbent and get the job done without having to use the entire package for one diaper change.  I don't want to get anything on my hand and cheaper brands can tear and end up causing more of a mess than they're worth.  I also like that there's no strong smell.

I like how they can be used for just about everything, not just diaper changes.  We keep some in the car for messy hands and faces or just to wipe things down.  I've even been known to use one on my phone or tablet when the screen gets gross.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

My baby has sensitive skin and his skin will become red and swollen if we use wioes with a strong scent or that are too rough but any type of hughies wipes we use on him, including the scented ones, don't irritate his skin at all. They are a little tricky to remove from the wipe dispenser especially if it's in one of those plastic dispensers but that's a small nuisance to deal with compared to how well they work and the fact that they don't irritate my baby's sensitive skin is a mega bonus. Huggies wipes are the only wipes we buy and the economy boxes from bjs or walmart are fairly inexpensive compared to other brands for sensitive babies
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

This is the only brand of wipes that I trust. They are thick enough to not rip on you while changing a number two. They are gentle to touch and soft on a baby's bottom. They have just the right amount of moisture to wipe the poop or pee off. But yet not too moist to where it leaves your child wet. These are great to keep in your diaper bag to grab quickly when needed. I leave a pack in the car for times when I may need to wipe my kids hands or face off with them. I know all Mom's out there have done this at least once. It happens. But I love that they are gentle enough for those occasions.
Bethany f.
Bethany f.
Martinsburg, WV

These wipes are crap! they smell good but that's about all. I am a new mommy so of course I started out wanting all natural stuff for my son and bought these, well when he was born and I finally used them on him I was pissed! my son shouldn't have to suffer over me wiping him after a diaper change. there was a lot of fiber glass on these wipes. I could see the shine as soon as I pulled them out once I figured out what was wrong with him. they actually cut my son! no wonder he was fussing so much. thank god they had a recall and I saw this online or he would have suffered even longer.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

These are better than generic, store-brand wipes, but they're definitely not the best out there. I would say they're middle of the pack as far as quality, which has been my experience with most of Huggies products. The Natural Care line is good because it's fragrance free (I've never liked scented wipes). But the wipes tear more easily than other brands, and they're really not too soft at all. I'll buy these whenever I can get a discount or sale, but Pampers wipes are so much better and I would highly recommend Pampers for diapers and wipes over Huggies.
KIRSTIN W.
KIRSTIN W.
Sherrills Ford, NC

Love love love these wipes..compared to pampers they are 100 perfect better. I never ever buy any other brand than huggies

yes it met my expectations
I buy them at food lion or the dollar general or Wal-Mart
I would recommend to other parents yes bc these are thick enough to do the job and not thin enough to rip in mid wipe. the feel of these are 100 times better than the feel of pampers.pampers make my hands sticky after using them..just think how that feels on a babies bottom

Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Fennville, MI

Huggies brand wipes have been my got to product for over ten years now. I am a mother to three little boys so everyone knows my life is usually made up with dirt and grime, not a problem for a Huggies wipe. I keep them everywhere in my car and in ever room in my house, not only are they a tough product they are safe on kids skin and don't cost you an arm and leg. I will not buy any other brand. I know they are made with good and safe materials and products and I only want the best for my boys
Kate S.
Kate S.
Suffolk, VA

I hate these wipes. I usually use pampers but had a coupon for these. Sigh. I like that they are fragrance free but that's where my like ends. They don't come out of the package. They stick to the next wipe but not enough to actually pull another one out. You have to grab a handful and peel them apart. They have a texture to them that makes wiping poo off next to impossible. The texture doesn't allow them to glide over he bum. I use half of a package per dirty diaper. Worst. Wipes. Ever.
Toni L.
Toni L.

I love absolutely love Huggies Natural Wipes. These are the best choice for my son. They get the job done. These wipes are thick and moist. I don't have to worry about residue or breakouts with these wipes. They're also adorable. With Huggies you get more bang for your buck. Thank you Huggies for making an affordable product. These wipes are face for face, tummy, fingers and tush! They also have coupons that go great with Target sales. I love this product! Thank you thank you thank you!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Hanover, MD

Pampers Wipes or Huggies?
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
East Walpole, MA

Huggies or Pampers mommas that is the question????!
Michelle g.
Michelle g.
Lancaster, CA
Are these better then the cheap brand ???
Megan T.
Megan T.
GREENSBORO, NC

Do you all use pampers or huggies more often?
lee g.
lee g.
Rochelle, IL

Can you or Should you flush wipes down a toilet?