BY HUGGIES #2 in Baby Wipes

HUGGIES Natural Care Baby Wipesin Disposable Soft Packs are softer for sensitive skin and help you care for your baby's delicate skin from the very start. These hypoallergenic baby wipes are dermatologically tested, and ideal for newborn skin. Fragrance free, alcohol free and parabens free, you can trust that you're giving your baby a gentle clean each and every time. HUGGIES Natural Care disposable soft packs feature HUGGIES innovative EZ Pull Dispensing: Get one wipe at a time with less digging for the next! Choose the right pack for your family, and the right style for you: HUGGIES Natural Care Wipes disposable soft pack, reusable Pop-Up Tub, Refill Pack, and the stylish Clutch 'N' Clean dispenser.

• Pampers or huggies and WHY???13 Answers
  • Huggies or Pampers mommas that is the question????!37 Answers
  • Do these keep your baby dry without leaks, that's my main problem...17 Answers
Huggies® Natural Baby Care Wipes
  • "I love their thickness and the scents Huggies have to offer, they are so soft and all you need is one to get the job done." in 96 reviews
  • "I definitely recommend the snug and dry, the little movers work good to but definitely me and my son love the snug and dry...." in 76 reviews
  • "Good quality product my children all have sensative skin and these were a good brand and when i used them we had less diaper rash situations!" in 32 reviews
  • "There soft and sensitive smell good and are hypoallergenic, I love this wipes for my baby and got them at a great price to" in 31 reviews
  • "They work great as well I just feel as if they are a little oily and leave my hands feeling oily for the rest of the day." in 30 reviews
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love that these wipes are gentle on sensitive skin and not full of all the chemicals and scents of other wipes. What I did notice that somewhat turned me off from buying them more is that they dried out super fast. It seemed like the first few were always almost dry whenever I went to use a wipe or two on my daughter- even when I made sure the top was closed and no air was getting in and all the wipes underneath were still wet. No matter what, the wipes dried out as soon as they were at the top of the pile in the holder. I had to pour a little water in a couple times just to get them wet again and that was just obnoxious. If it weren't for that issue, I would certainly buy these over any other wipes.
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Huggies, Huggies, Huggies!! Seriously, these are the best wipes ever! I used to use another brand for years, but when the store was out, I was forced to buy these. Boy! Am I glad I did. They are thicker, softer, more absorbent, without a lot of chemicals. I will never buy another brand of wipes. They also fit perfectly into the dispenser I have, so they won’t dry out at all.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family and I use the Huggies Natural baby wipes because they are truly the best. I love the fact that they don' have a strong power scent or any scent at all in fact. They are gentle on the skin. I don't just use them in the restroom but I also use them to take my makeup off and they don't hurt my eyes or make my face burn like some of the makeup remover wipes do. I put a little bit of baby oil on the baby wipe and my makeup comes right off and then I wash  my face and apply moisturizer and call it a night. They are great and I literally keep a pack of them at home at all times. They are super inexpensive. I buy mine at Food4Less and I get the big pack for $5.99 and just refill my plastic box with that. You can also find them at Wal-Mart, CVS and Walgreens carry them too but the prices are ridiculous sometimes. Stick to your regular super market.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
These are great, basic baby wipes! We've been using them for about three years now. Every now and then, we buy different brands that are on sale and such, but always end up purchasing these again. They are perfect for pretty much any job: wiping faces, hands, bottoms, high chairs... They also seem to be more gentle on baby's bottom than other brands we've tried. I've used them on two babies from their very first day, and never noticed any problems with irritation or sensitivity. They also have a nice thickness to them, they hold up very well and don't rip easily.
Stephanie H.
Oceanside
I absolutely LOVE these wipes. Before my daughter I wanted to have all natural products for her without any harsh chemicals or scents to make her break out. I have super sensitive skin so I would figure she would too. They are thick and stay moist unlike other brands that dry out fast, I like how they tear apart easily too. I usually tear them in half cause one wipe is so big for her little tiny bum.
Lara B.
Alma
I love these baby wipes for removing makeup! I have sensitive skin and they have never given me any kind of problems. They are much cheaper than any name brand makeup removal wipes and they last a lot longer! I usually buy the larger box of them and it will last me a solid 3 months, using 3-4 a day! I will never waste my money on any other kind of baby wipes or makeup removers again.
Christine L.
Chesterfield
Ever since I met my boyfriend and his son over a year and a half ago, they have always used Huggies Sensitive Skin Wipes and they are gentle on his skin. We still use them since we are in the inbetween stage of potty training (switching between mom and dad is a little tricky with potty training). These are definitely going to be my go to for when we start having kids of our own.
Stephanie S.
Hillsdale, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These wipes are the absolute best wipes! We have tried other ones, but these are perfect for the little ones sensitive skin. They are not only great to use for babies, but also for make-up. I have used them to take my make-up off when I forgot to get more make up wipes! I have a pack of them in every room in my house and a pack in my car for on the go! Love, love, love them!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my go to wipes for my girls! Since before my daughter was born I’ve used these as a sitter for other kids. Sensitive yet tough and get the job done, usually with one wipe! The best value (unless on sale elsewhere for a killer deal) has been at Costco. Buying in bulk usually saves! Both my girls have sensitive skin and these have never bothered either of them.
Theresa O.
Stratford, CT
I’m fussy about my baby wipes. All too often I try to save some spare change and end up with wipes that are just not thick enough, sturdy enough or have enough moisture. That’s not the case with these guys, in addition to being a more natural baby wipe they are just wet enough without going overboard and super soft but still durable. By far my favorite wipes!
Lindsay K.
Hanover, MD
Pampers Wipes or Huggies?
Samantha D.
East Walpole, MA
Huggies or Pampers mommas that is the question????!
Michelle g.
Lancaster, CA
Are these better then the cheap brand ???
Megan T.
greensboro, NC
Do you all use pampers or huggies more often?
lee g.
Rochelle, IL
Can you or Should you flush wipes down a toilet?