BY HUGGIES #2 in Baby Wipes

HUGGIES Natural Care Baby Wipesin Disposable Soft Packs are softer for sensitive skin and help you care for your baby's delicate skin from the very start. These hypoallergenic baby wipes are dermatologically tested, and ideal for newborn skin. Fragrance free, alcohol free and parabens free, you can trust that you're giving your baby a gentle clean each and every time. HUGGIES Natural Care disposable soft packs feature HUGGIES innovative EZ Pull Dispensing: Get one wipe at a time with less digging for the next! Choose the right pack for your family, and the right style for you: HUGGIES Natural Care Wipes disposable soft pack, reusable Pop-Up Tub, Refill Pack, and the stylish Clutch 'N' Clean dispenser.

• Pampers or huggies and WHY???12 Answers
  • Do these keep your baby dry without leaks, that's my main problem w...17 Answers
  • Pampers Wipes or Huggies?71 Answers
Huggies® Natural Baby Care Wipes
  • "They're perfect for her sensitive skin and even though she is potty trained now, we still buy them for her since sometimes TP is irritating to her skin." in 149 reviews
  • "I love their thickness and the scents Huggies have to offer, they are so soft and all you need is one to get the job done." in 96 reviews
  • "I definitely recommend the snug and dry, the little movers work good to but definitely me and my son love the snug and dry...." in 76 reviews
  • "Good quality product my children all have sensative skin and these were a good brand and when i used them we had less diaper rash situations!" in 32 reviews
  • "There soft and sensitive smell good and are hypoallergenic, I love this wipes for my baby and got them at a great price to" in 31 reviews
Kate S.
Kate S.
Suffolk, VA
I hate these wipes. I usually use pampers but had a coupon for these. Sigh. I like that they are fragrance free but that's where my like ends. They don't come out of the package. They stick to the next wipe but not enough to actually pull another one out. You have to grab a handful and peel them apart. They have a texture to them that makes wiping poo off next to impossible. The texture doesn't allow them to glide over he bum. I use half of a package per dirty diaper. Worst. Wipes. Ever.
Toni L.
Toni L.
I love absolutely love Huggies Natural Wipes. These are the best choice for my son. They get the job done. These wipes are thick and moist. I don't have to worry about residue or breakouts with these wipes. They're also adorable. With Huggies you get more bang for your buck. Thank you Huggies for making an affordable product. These wipes are face for face, tummy, fingers and tush! They also have coupons that go great with Target sales. I love this product! Thank you thank you thank you!
Freshness M.
Freshness M.
Brooklyn, NY
I Have Twin Boys That use the bathroom a lot . Huggies can not get the job done , I use LUVS Diapers. They hold longer and very exorbitant. I have heard a lot of bad things about these diapers , that they give the baby a bad rash that spreads to there legs and butt. I do not recommend these diapers but I do recommend the wipes . THEY ARE GREAT ! Compared to other brands these wipes to get a messy job done is "the man " 1 or 2 wipes and you have a clean bottom ..
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
My son have super sensitive skin. I have tried almost every wipes on him, and the Huggies natural care have done the best job of cleaning on my son's bum bun without irritating him. I even tried using this wipes on my face and it was really soft. The wipes can even wipe off my makeup for me. Since it was so gentle on my face, I sometimes use the wipe to clean my son's face, neck, and armpit. I will be purchasing more! Huggies, you got yourself a believer here.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
The only brand and type of wipes that was not harsh on my little ones bottom. Since my daughter was a few days old, shes 5 now.. she always has gotten rashes down there very quickly & easily. We've tried many different creams, ointments and wipes but they either never worked or just made things worse. These Huggies Natural Care Wipes are the only ones to do more good than harm. They are gentle, dye & fragrance free, plus great for sensitive skins. Love these
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
I won't buy any other brand/kind. This particular formula of huggies wipes is fantastic at cleaning up even the tedious parts of your babies bottom! Nothing is left behind and no need for rough scrubbing. It picks up every little thing, smells mild and decent, and even works in emergency use for tired mommy's that are too exhausted to wash off their make up! I love the all natural formula and I love how easy they are on sensitive skin. 10/10 would recommend.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
While these are pretty good for babies, I have found many more uses for myself. I have very sensitive skin due to psoriasis. I have had very painful experiences with traditional sanitary, personal and makeup remover wipes. When I finally decided to stop torturing myself, I tried replacing those items with these. I now keep a dispenser next to my bed and another small one in my purse. From wiping hands to removing makeup, they've never let me down.
Lex T.
Lex T.
I started buying these for myself about a year ago. All of the makeup remover wipes I was buying seemed to cause breakouts, I'm sure it's due to all of the unneeded chemicals. My skin is very sensitive so I decided to hunt for something that seemed more natural. I use a bit of coconut oil and these wipes to take off my makeup and it works like a charm. I swear it has helped improve my skin, I will definitely keep buying them :)
Tiara S.
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
Love the refill box ,especially the one that comes with the cute clutch + original wipe dispenser.. the palce i get it from online is kind of pricey though $30 for over 1000 wipes.. they do shread and tear easily like another poster said. Not to big on all the chemicals added, they're not "NATURAL" like they say they are so the NAME is very misleading. Overall i would say they are ok, can't seem to find another brand i like.
Heather C.
Heather C.
We have tried SO many brands of wipes and the Huggies Natural wipes are the best that we have found. Even though we prefer Pampers for our diapering I love the Huggies Natural wipes. They are heavy/thick and I don't need nearly as many to get the job done. They have a clean scent. They do rip a little easier when I take them out of the diaper warmer that we use, they definitely work better than the rest that I have found.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Hanover, MD
Pampers Wipes or Huggies?
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
East Walpole, MA
Huggies or Pampers mommas that is the question????!
Michelle g.
Michelle g.
Lancaster, CA
Are these better then the cheap brand ???
Megan T.
Megan T.
Greensboro, NC
Do you all use pampers or huggies more often?
lee g.
lee g.
Rochelle, IL
Can you or Should you flush wipes down a toilet?