Apparel & AccessoriesApparelBaby ClothesHuggies
Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants

Huggies® Little Swimmers® Disposable Swimpants

Huggies® Little Swimmers® are Disposable Swim Diapers that have easy-open sides to make poolside changes a breeze, so you can get back to having fun in the sun and worry-free water play

Cuál Es la talla más grande que tienen Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers?
Cuánto dura en el agua
mi pequeño las usaba para sus clases de natacion y son increibles, no tienen fugas, son comodos definitivamente los comprare de nuevo para mi segundo pequeño
Start your review of Huggies® Little Swimmers® Disposable Swimpants!
Breanna J.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Love these diapers, the best feature about them is the disney characters and the Velcro sides !
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
Huggies® Little Swimmers® Disposable Swimpants uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Huggies® Little Swimmers® Disposable Swimpants uploaded by Yinanyela M.
I really trust Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants to keep my baby boy happy and comfortable when playing in the water! I bought that in Walmart because my baby was ready for summer time and pool and I really love them and he love that more he was very comfortable with the Huggies little swimmers. ❤️❤️ highly recommend.
kathy M.
Roslindale, MA
These work great. Never had an issue with these or the diapers . I’ve tried other brand on my daughter and she broke out with a rash. Huggies are the only brand we can use for her.
Marie C.
Perfect for our family beach days. They can get in and out of the water with ease. And changing is also very quick and sample. The kids loves them
Hailey M.
Monroe, MI
Huggies® Little Swimmers® Disposable Swimpants uploaded by Hailey M.
We love our huggies swim diapers! These are our go to for our potty training when we swim. And my daughter loves her Nemo so that’s just a plus because she sees the characters and puts them on without a fuss. They are nice and durable.
Nicole P.
Blythewood, SC
Huggies® Little Swimmers® Disposable Swimpants uploaded by Nicole P.
I think these are very effective when it comes to making sure that your little one does not poop in the pool. One thing I would change about this product is to have them be more true to the diaper size. They run a little small but overall are pretty good.
Brielle B.
Erlanger, KY
I like the swimmer diapers for the most part, they seem to run a side smaller and I found out the hard way that they do not absorb pee well so once you pull them off pee can get everywhere. Otherwise they serve the purpose of preventing pee in the pool or a diaper explosion from regular disposable diapers.
Shauna J.
Huggies® Little Swimmers® Disposable Swimpants uploaded by Shauna J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used these for years! Since my 11 year old was in diapers now I use them for my almost 2 year old. The same size fit him last year and this year a whole pack lasts us this whole time. They fit great, no leaks, no puffy diaper. Cant even tell my son is wearing them in the pool.
Summer B.
Palm Desert, CA
These are definitely a must have if you have a little one that loves the water. We use them for the pool and the beach with no issues. You have to change them as soon as they get out of the water though otherwise if they pee it will leak being they are already wet.
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
Beach or pool must-have for familys with kids in the potty training stage! this really helps to ensure your child is protected and will not "sag" when wet!