BY HUGGIES #23 in Diapers

Descriptions:

With Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants, your baby will make a real fashion splash this summer. Now featuring cute new Disney•Pixar Finding Dory graphics, Little Swimmers are designed for water use and are the number one choice of moms. That’s because Little Swimmers are made with a unique absorbent material that does not swell in water, and they’re the only swim pants with easy open, re-closeable sides that make changes a breeze. Plus, they have stretchy sides for a comfy fit and special leak guards to help prevent accidents. Get your little one ready for swim season with the leading disposable swim diaper. Perfect for pool time or beach vacations, Little Swimmers are available in sizes Small (16-26 lb.), Medium (24-34 lb.) and Large (over 32 lb.).

• How do these work?4 Answers
  • Do these leek through or they are well holdings everythin...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience your child pooping in the poor...1 Answers
Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers
  • "When my son was little I would use these to go swimming, that way if he had peed it would be concealed in the diaper and not the pool." in 5 reviews
julise s.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Alex W.
Waterloo, ON
They do the job. I mean I dont love them, but I dont hate them. The sizing is super vague. I have a 25 lb. 2 year old and until he was 1.5 he fit size one technically. He was drowning in them as a young baby. That's my real qualm with them.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love using these diapers on my babies for when I take them to the beach so that they can be able to have a diaper on while swimming it’s definitely met my expectations and I will recommend them to other parents were going to be taking the babies to the beach this
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Huggies little swimmers are GREAT for those times you wanna head to the lake/pool. This allows your child to swim without getting pee in the water or having a swelled up diaper that weighs a ton! They can wear these and happily play without any worry to them or mom :) These fit nicely on them and they also come in awesome characters to make anyone happy!! They have tear away sides to easily change them if needed. Simple to pull clothes over , its not a fuss so win for mom!!
Michelle L.
Fraserville , ON
Love that they don’t swell and weigh my baby down while swimming. Easy to take off when you’re all done as well!
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've had three little guys and love these! They hold up extremely well and dont get all mushy like a regular diaper would. I also love that they're slip on. They have a snug fit and seem to be comfortable for my kids. They also have very adorable designs.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Fabiola J.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My favorite diapers to use on my cousins. They are gentle for your sensitive skin and have not yet had any leakage from them! The designs are also very cute for them. Also, they do not break the bank. I recommend them!

Mis pañales favoritos para usar en mis primos. ¡Son suaves para su piel sensible y todavía no ha tenido ninguna fuga de ellos! Los diseños son también muy lindos para ellos. Además, no rompen el banco. los recomiendo!
Sarah R.
Only brand I’ll use! Love the Velcro. They stay tight and don’t soak up water at all!! Have had zero leaks with these!
Wendy F.
Toronto , WY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for the pool. I love them I can have confidence at the pool that nothing will be floating around in the pool.
Criselda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Perfect for infants not potty trained yet to go swimming in. Cute designs encourage them to be worn by little ones and easy to remove flaps on the side allows for quick clean up after each swim
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
How do theses do pair to cloth diapers?
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's the smallest size these come in
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
Does these bust with the little crystal things when your trying to taking it off the child to change?
Do you guys have any samples of Huggies little swimmers? Thanks!
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these worth the money? I need swim diapers for my little girl but I'm not sure which ones to buy!!