BY HUGGIES #16 in Diapers

With Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants, your baby will make a real fashion splash this summer. Now featuring cute new Disney•Pixar Finding Dory graphics, Little Swimmers are designed for water use and are the number one choice of moms. That’s because Little Swimmers are made with a unique absorbent material that does not swell in water, and they’re the only swim pants with easy open, re-closeable sides that make changes a breeze. Plus, they have stretchy sides for a comfy fit and special leak guards to help prevent accidents. Get your little one ready for swim season with the leading disposable swim diaper. Perfect for pool time or beach vacations, Little Swimmers are available in sizes Small (16-26 lb.), Medium (24-34 lb.) and Large (over 32 lb.).

• How do these work?4 Answers
  • Do these leek through or they are well holdings everything inside 1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience your child pooping in the poor and or ...1 Answers
Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers
  • "When my son was little I would use these to go swimming, that way if he had peed it would be concealed in the diaper and not the pool." in 5 reviews
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son loves Finding Dory. He was super excited when we opened our box and saw that the swimmers featured the characters on them. This was definitely a good move by Huggies to stay relevant with the kids.

We had to test them out in the tub since we couldn't get out to a pool. They pull up really easy and are very simple to take off. The fit is perfect and my son didn't seem to mind having it on at all. We'll definitely try them out again to see how they holdup some more.

I'm thoroughly please to have the chance to try these out for free. They are a great product with real quality behind it.
Hannah K.
Lakewood , OH
We use these swim diapers weekly for our swim classes. They fit from 16-26 pounds. Very affordable and comes in packs of 20.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Huggies little swimmers are GREAT for those times you wanna head to the lake/pool. This allows your child to swim without getting pee in the water or having a swelled up diaper that weighs a ton! They can wear these and happily play without any worry to them or mom :) These fit nicely on them and they also come in awesome characters to make anyone happy!! They have tear away sides to easily change them if needed. Simple to pull clothes over , its not a fuss so win for mom!!
crystal j.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love this brand they have agreat quality items at a decent price they are also always on sale with coupons
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son is in swim lesson year round and he has never once had an "overflow" diaper. They are designed to hold poop, not pee. Once you figure that out then you will be happy with the product!
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
A must have for the pool. They are more expensive but you don't use as many. For a small child you might use just one per pool or beach trip. Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
You cannot go wrong with any type of Huggies products! High quality, high performance, but you are going to pay for it.
paola m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for the summer . They don't puff up and get all wet and soggy. Keeps my kids good and comfy to play in the water all day long.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are must haves for any little swimmers.  My two, (3 year old and 2 year old) wears these when we go to the lake or to the pool.  They are very comfortable and keep the pee and poop contained until they can be changed.  I also never knew this until this year, but you can wash and dry these and reuse them.  They are quite pricey so this helps out when you swim a lot.
Sarah A.
London, ON
Huggies little swimmers did the job in terms of not leaking or swelling while my daughter wore them swimming, but even though we got a large size as a free trial the large size still dug into her thighs and left marks and seemed uncomfortable on her and she is actually pretty skinny at 30lbs and 2 years old. I think I would opt for a reusable swim diaper next time we got swimming.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
How do theses do pair to cloth diapers?
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's the smallest size these come in
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
Does these bust with the little crystal things when your trying to taking it off the child to change?
Do you guys have any samples of Huggies little swimmers? Thanks!
Callie B.
Camas , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these worth the money? I need swim diapers for my little girl but I'm not sure which ones to buy!!