BY HUGGIES #17 in Diapers

With Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants, your baby will make a real fashion splash this summer. Now featuring cute new Disney•Pixar Finding Dory graphics, Little Swimmers are designed for water use and are the number one choice of moms. That’s because Little Swimmers are made with a unique absorbent material that does not swell in water, and they’re the only swim pants with easy open, re-closeable sides that make changes a breeze. Plus, they have stretchy sides for a comfy fit and special leak guards to help prevent accidents. Get your little one ready for swim season with the leading disposable swim diaper. Perfect for pool time or beach vacations, Little Swimmers are available in sizes Small (16-26 lb.), Medium (24-34 lb.) and Large (over 32 lb.).

• How do these work?4 Answers
  • Do these leek through or they are well holdings everything inside 1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience your child pooping in the poor and or ...1 Answers
Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers
  • "When my son was little I would use these to go swimming, that way if he had peed it would be concealed in the diaper and not the pool." in 5 reviews
Brittany P.
I'm a #boymom and I would absolutely be LOST without #HuggiesLittleSwimmers They are the BEST for literally...any type of swimming. (Even playing in the sprinklers in the yard)
Jessica S.
I love these! No need for a swim suit for my son when I have these which is super helpful but they are also durable and allow for him to play in the pool for a longer period of time without worrying about leaking or messes in the pool.
amber n.
We purchased these and they worked great! they contain poop just like they are meant to. They have a great fit no issues with size. To removed we ripped the sides you can't pull them down easily. Other than that it's a great product!
Amanda S.
Lake Forest, CA
My daughter is a size 3 and these fit perfect under her swimsuit. There are no gaps in the legs and it held all of her business in while we were at the pool. I would recommend them to anyone over the other swimming diapers any day.
Mayra M.
Marlin, TX
Review for: Small more...
These are great for swimming . The only thing I don't like is that they don't make smaller sizes. At 5 months old My son was very petite and the smaller size did not fit.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these! During the summer when we want to play with our babies in the water/pool these are great. They don't swell like ordinary diapers. You don't have to pull them down because they have sides that tear easily!
Shelby H.
Pottsville, PA
This is great for little babes that love the water! We just did 5 weeks of swim class with the Red Cross at the local school 2 days a week and they worked great for us!
Christina K.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Theses are pretty good for those days in the pool or at the beach. They don't blow up and become water logged. My only complaint would be that my daughters skin can get scratched by the "Velcro" like stickies on the side.
Katey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like these. they fit well, don't absorb too much and contain any waste baby may produce. definitely a must have for babies when visiting the beach or pool
Jaymee E.
The best diapers for swimming. I have yet to another swimmie that actually works for my kids and they love them. The designs are cute and are very child friendly.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
How do theses do pair to cloth diapers?
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's the smallest size these come in
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
Does these bust with the little crystal things when your trying to taking it off the child to change?
Do you guys have any samples of Huggies little swimmers? Thanks!
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these worth the money? I need swim diapers for my little girl but I'm not sure which ones to buy!!