BY HUGGIES #6 in Diapers

Descriptions:

With Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants, your baby will make a real fashion splash this summer. Now featuring cute new Disney•Pixar Finding Dory graphics, Little Swimmers are designed for water use and are the number one choice of moms. That’s because Little Swimmers are made with a unique absorbent material that does not swell in water, and they’re the only swim pants with easy open, re-closeable sides that make changes a breeze. Plus, they have stretchy sides for a comfy fit and special leak guards to help prevent accidents. Get your little one ready for swim season with the leading disposable swim diaper. Perfect for pool time or beach vacations, Little Swimmers are available in sizes Small (16-26 lb.), Medium (24-34 lb.) and Large (over 32 lb.).

• Do these leek through or they are well holdings everythin...2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience your child pooping in the poor...1 Answers
  • How do these work?4 Answers
Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers
  • "When my son was little I would use these to go swimming, that way if he had peed it would be concealed in the diaper and not the pool." in 5 reviews
Shauntai M.
Lancaster, SC
I have not tried any other type of swimming diapers but like the way these work. I'm not sure how they actually work in the pool because I have had these on my son before, in anticipation to get into a pool, and he has peed straight through it in one use.
Shawna A.
Sullivan, MO
These are great. We bought a package for our son to use for swim lessons and they were perfect. We just threw some baby swim trunks over them and it lasted through his whole swim lesson.
Karen C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these little swimmers! They hold so well and are so durable. No sagging no falling apart. My boy is such a squirmer and these definitely keep up! No leaks and they're pretty soft for being a swimming diaper. Will always purchase these over other brands!
Brittany P.
I'm a #boymom and I would absolutely be LOST without #HuggiesLittleSwimmers They are the BEST for literally...any type of swimming. (Even playing in the sprinklers in the yard)
Jessica S.
I love these! No need for a swim suit for my son when I have these which is super helpful but they are also durable and allow for him to play in the pool for a longer period of time without worrying about leaking or messes in the pool.
amber n.
We purchased these and they worked great! they contain poop just like they are meant to. They have a great fit no issues with size. To removed we ripped the sides you can't pull them down easily. Other than that it's a great product!
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these! During the summer when we want to play with our babies in the water/pool these are great. They don't swell like ordinary diapers. You don't have to pull them down because they have sides that tear easily!
Amanda S.
Lake Forest, CA
My daughter is a size 3 and these fit perfect under her swimsuit. There are no gaps in the legs and it held all of her business in while we were at the pool. I would recommend them to anyone over the other swimming diapers any day.
Shelby H.
Pottsville, PA
This is great for little babes that love the water! We just did 5 weeks of swim class with the Red Cross at the local school 2 days a week and they worked great for us!
Christina K.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Theses are pretty good for those days in the pool or at the beach. They don't blow up and become water logged. My only complaint would be that my daughters skin can get scratched by the "Velcro" like stickies on the side.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
How do theses do pair to cloth diapers?
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's the smallest size these come in
Callie B.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these worth the money? I need swim diapers for my little girl but I'm not sure which ones to buy!!
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
Does these bust with the little crystal things when your trying to taking it off the child to change?
Do you guys have any samples of Huggies little swimmers? Thanks!