BY HUGGIES #17 in Diapers

With Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants, your baby will make a real fashion splash this summer. Now featuring cute new Disney•Pixar Finding Dory graphics, Little Swimmers are designed for water use and are the number one choice of moms. That’s because Little Swimmers are made with a unique absorbent material that does not swell in water, and they’re the only swim pants with easy open, re-closeable sides that make changes a breeze. Plus, they have stretchy sides for a comfy fit and special leak guards to help prevent accidents. Get your little one ready for swim season with the leading disposable swim diaper. Perfect for pool time or beach vacations, Little Swimmers are available in sizes Small (16-26 lb.), Medium (24-34 lb.) and Large (over 32 lb.).

• How do these work?4 Answers
  • Do these leek through or they are well holdings everything inside 1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience your child pooping in the poor and or ...1 Answers
Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers
  • "When my son was little I would use these to go swimming, that way if he had peed it would be concealed in the diaper and not the pool." in 5 reviews
Jamie D.
These are great! I've never tried another brand of swimmy diapers to compare to, but these have worked all summer long with not one leak, no swelling and even one very full poopy butt that did not leak or go out of the diaper one bit! I plan to always use these in the pool and any time we play in the hose or things like that.
Victoria M.
Hayward , CA
Review for: Small more...
My son swim school requires them to wear swimming diapers. These ones are my absolute favorite! We are in class for 45 minutes and I don't have to worry about accidents. They don't absorb the water,but most importantly they don't irritate my child's skin. Lucky for us they are affordable! Very pleased with this product.
Kiana C.
Review for: Size Large more...
I like them cause they really don't get wet ! But if he your child uses the bathroom a lot your in trouble cause these are not like diapers lol .. But for swimming there perfect .. Slim light and does not absorb any water at all
Jackie S.
Pleasant Hope, MO
They are great for taking your little one swimming but they don't work much past that. My husband put one on our son and he was soaked before we even got there because it doesn't hold liquid at all so if baby goes then it just leaks out. It's only good for making sure they don't go #2 in their swimming clothes.
Marcie L.
Ocala, FL
Love these... they come in handy while swimming and they last long. just recently my kids and I went away to visit my parents and they worked out awesome. my daughter does great in them and hardly had to change her.
Ashley M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Small more...
We keep.a pack of these in our house year round. My little one is a water baby and these are perfect to take with ha to the pool. They are easy to put on and take off and comfortable against her sensitive skin.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
These are great for the beach or pool! They allowed my son to get wet and have fun without having a huge swollen diaper. They held in any accidents without a problem and made our vacation a lot less stressful!
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
The only brand we use! These are perfect for swimming. They don't leak, they don't sag, and they hold everything in! My son has never had a rash or a red mark after. And they go on super easy. They're the best.
Jade S.
Norfolk, VA
I think these are great ! They don't retain water from the inside of the swimmer so no saggy looking diaper ! The outside, although stays very wet so, I do replace it often with a new one. But, there great !
Lindsay R.
Greensburg , Pa
We love Huggies Little Swimmers! When my oldest was a baby in Florida, I tried these and Pampers for days at the pool, and I found that the Huggies had a better fit. When I had my second baby, it was a no brainer - we went right to Huggies Little Swimmers for days in the water. Just make sure you wait until you're about to go into the water to put them on - otherwise they will pee on their clothes!
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
How do theses do pair to cloth diapers?
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's the smallest size these come in
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
Does these bust with the little crystal things when your trying to taking it off the child to change?
Do you guys have any samples of Huggies little swimmers? Thanks!
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these worth the money? I need swim diapers for my little girl but I'm not sure which ones to buy!!