BY HUGGIES #17 in Diapers

With Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants, your baby will make a real fashion splash this summer. Now featuring cute new Disney•Pixar Finding Dory graphics, Little Swimmers are designed for water use and are the number one choice of moms. That’s because Little Swimmers are made with a unique absorbent material that does not swell in water, and they’re the only swim pants with easy open, re-closeable sides that make changes a breeze. Plus, they have stretchy sides for a comfy fit and special leak guards to help prevent accidents. Get your little one ready for swim season with the leading disposable swim diaper. Perfect for pool time or beach vacations, Little Swimmers are available in sizes Small (16-26 lb.), Medium (24-34 lb.) and Large (over 32 lb.).

• How do these work?4 Answers
  • Do these leek through or they are well holdings everything inside 1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience your child pooping in the poor and or ...1 Answers
Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers
  • "When my son was little I would use these to go swimming, that way if he had peed it would be concealed in the diaper and not the pool." in 5 reviews
Gabriela N.
Review for: Size Large more...
They are exactly the same look/feel of regular pullups but they don't swell up when wet so they can be used for the pool. If there is an accident it holds both pee and poop fairly well as long as the bowel movement is decently solid. The best reason to purchase these over waterproof swim underwear is that you can easily tear them down the side and dispose of them if an accident does happen. Thus far I have not seen any leaks make it out of the pullups and this is our third or fourth year buying them
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great swim diapers. I used these for both of my girl's. They do the job well but cannot be used as regular diapers obviously. They will pee right through
Cayla D.
I really liked this product. It worked well and was very affordable. When she would get the diaper wet it would not Get big or uncomfortable for my little girl. She barely knew it was there for the most part.
Macayla R.
Sweetwater , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They work great and stay on good as well. They are easy to pull on and off of the little one. They seem to not cause him discomfort. They are good for the price.
M T.
Calhoun, GA
Love the little swimmers. They work great. During the summer you can always catch us at the lake or beach so we make sure we keep these on us. I even had to use them as a last minute diaper before and they did ok.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
We use these for my niece when we go to the public pool, splash pad, beach or water park. They work alright. I wouldn't say they're great. I like that the don't expand and make her look she has a saggy bum, but they also don't hold much and they run super small. It doesn't matter what size we get, her bum is hanging out. I wish they made them sized like normal diapers but still swim able and not droopy
Deborah S.
If you've ever had a child to have an accident in the pool! then you know you're in a need these products this is great when you go to a public pool or a city pool or head even the beach you don't have to worry about your baby having an accident and it also helps your baby to stay protected if there's another thing in the water like a virus or something these allow only things that are inside stay in and it also helps protect from outside bacteria and other things I'm coming into your child's bathing suit.
Jessica M.
Lake Linden, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my go to swim diapers for my little ones.
They are a great design and comfortable fit.
The swimmers help keep everything in and they do not "swell" the same way that a typical diaper would in the water. They are easy to put on and take off.
I would highly recommend this product for parents of little ones who are not potty trained.
Brandi P.
These work great for the short period of time when we go swimming but you cant leave the swimmer on for longer than that, they don't hold in liquids at all after being in the pool. They don't swell up like regular diapers which is great. They have tear away sides but recently I've found some that had little tabs too, they're easier to put on definitely. Overall I would recommend because they seem to do the job, just don't leave them on longer than pool time.
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Small more...
I wasn't sure of how well these would work on my daughter because she just hit the 16 lb mark and I was afraid they would leak while we were in the pool but they held up amazingly well! They didn't absorb any extra water, even though she was playing her hardest in her raft. I will gladly buy them again next summer!
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
How do theses do pair to cloth diapers?
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's the smallest size these come in
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
Does these bust with the little crystal things when your trying to taking it off the child to change?
Do you guys have any samples of Huggies little swimmers? Thanks!
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these worth the money? I need swim diapers for my little girl but I'm not sure which ones to buy!!