BY HUGGIES #17 in Diapers

With Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants, your baby will make a real fashion splash this summer. Now featuring cute new Disney•Pixar Finding Dory graphics, Little Swimmers are designed for water use and are the number one choice of moms. That’s because Little Swimmers are made with a unique absorbent material that does not swell in water, and they’re the only swim pants with easy open, re-closeable sides that make changes a breeze. Plus, they have stretchy sides for a comfy fit and special leak guards to help prevent accidents. Get your little one ready for swim season with the leading disposable swim diaper. Perfect for pool time or beach vacations, Little Swimmers are available in sizes Small (16-26 lb.), Medium (24-34 lb.) and Large (over 32 lb.).

• How do these work?4 Answers
  • Do these leek through or they are well holdings everything inside 1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience your child pooping in the poor and or ...1 Answers
Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers
  • "When my son was little I would use these to go swimming, that way if he had peed it would be concealed in the diaper and not the pool." in 5 reviews
Rachel L.
Vineland, ON
These are so great!! They are convenient, not bulky, and fit really well. I was given these for free to try and I was very impressed by them. They are definitely a staple that every parent should have in their diaper bag for times when you need to get wet!!
Josee R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We are so pleased with these swim diapers! We use the every week for swim lessons and we never have a problem with them! Can get them pretty much anywhere and very affordable! Definitely recommend to all parents!
Nelia H.
I love these swimmers. So easy to use and can pack a bunch for the beach or pool. I received them through influenster and would really recommend these. I got to share my package with my friend and she loves them.
Sarah V.
I love little swimmers and have bought them for all of my kids. The fact that I got these ones free has just made my summer that much easier!
Light weight and don't explode makes for a happy mommy and baby!
Hafsa P.
Whitby, On, ON
I usually use reusable swim diapers because my son loves to go swimming and he only goes once a week so it was the most efficient, and cost-effective option. However we recently used these on vacation and they were SO good. I'll definitely be picking up another package soon!

mary z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These swim diapers are great for the summer! They are extremely convenient easy to put on and take off. They are not bulky and do not leak. They are very affordable as well. Definitely my go to brand.
Emma R.
Review for: Size Large more...
So I hate Huggies nappies as they're not absorbent enough BUT their swim pants are decent. They're unlikely to hold much urine but you don't want faeces floating around the pool. When you need to get them off you can just rip the sides open. Annoying if you have a child who needs the loo a lit as they're difficult to pull down once you've been in the pool. My only issue is the sizes. They're on the small side and don't go large enough. Not all children are potty trained by 3 & some are incontinent due to disability. Versions for much older children (they may exist already) would be useful.
Melissa P.
LOVE these !! We have always used Huggies on both kids but these are amazing....my little guy loves the water and now he will be able to swim in the pool with sissy !! #huggies #voxbox
Christina M.
Edmonton , AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are day to day swimmers we use them on the daily for our swimming lessons love them perfect to hold in an accident my little guy had did a number 2 in the pool and nothing leaked
Katy W.
Belleville, ON
LOVE! Get the job done. Will continue to purchase throughout the summer!
I received Huggies Little Swimmers free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
How do theses do pair to cloth diapers?
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's the smallest size these come in
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
Does these bust with the little crystal things when your trying to taking it off the child to change?
Do you guys have any samples of Huggies little swimmers? Thanks!
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these worth the money? I need swim diapers for my little girl but I'm not sure which ones to buy!!