BY HUGGIES #12 in Diapers

Descriptions:

With Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants, your baby will make a real fashion splash this summer. Now featuring cute new Disney•Pixar Finding Dory graphics, Little Swimmers are designed for water use and are the number one choice of moms. That’s because Little Swimmers are made with a unique absorbent material that does not swell in water, and they’re the only swim pants with easy open, re-closeable sides that make changes a breeze. Plus, they have stretchy sides for a comfy fit and special leak guards to help prevent accidents. Get your little one ready for swim season with the leading disposable swim diaper. Perfect for pool time or beach vacations, Little Swimmers are available in sizes Small (16-26 lb.), Medium (24-34 lb.) and Large (over 32 lb.).

• Do these leek through or they are well holdings everythin...2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience your child pooping in the poor...1 Answers
  • How do these work?4 Answers
Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers
  • "When my son was little I would use these to go swimming, that way if he had peed it would be concealed in the diaper and not the pool." in 5 reviews
Christina B.
Clinchco
These are great for the beach or the pool! We used them the entire week we were at the beach with no problems. They're also very affordable and can be purchased at your local Walmart! We definitely plan on buying them again this summer!
Jacquelynn S.
Gravette, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These disposable swim pants are great for the little one. They don't leave a rash and don't fill up and explode like a diaper would. However, when your out of the pool and if your little one pees.. you are getting soaked with pee!
Malia G.
Rochester , NY
My son and my 2 daughters both used these. They are everything I expected them to be. The held up great. The had accidents in them and it stayed in the swim diaper and did not leak out. I recommend these for everyone
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love huggies, especially the swim diaper. Doesnt have the mesh in them like some swim diapers which isnt intact friendly for those with baby boys. We are repeat customers! Summer time calls for lots of swimming
Micah B.
Plaquemine , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these! I bought one huge pack and it lasted me two summers!!! My daughter loved the characters on them, and there were no swollen diapers! Only con is they are hard to hide from poking out of bathing suits.
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
I got these for my daughter so that I could get her into the pool for the first time. FOr 12 diapers it wasa about 10 dollars. a little pricey but, I don't think that she will go through them too fast. I got mediums for her since she seemed to fit in that size range better. Got home and got her ready for the pool. These are pull up type swimmers which is nice but if you have a little mover as I do it may be a challange to pull them up quickly. We went down to the pool and got into the water. They held up for our hour swimming session. Though, I am sure that they could have lasted longer. No "leaks". When we got back home and took it off it didn't not have excess water soaked into the diaper as I have noticed with other brands. (my friends are all mothers) I do enjoy the ease and longevity these seem to have with them and will be using them again.
Kyleigh R.
Clearfield, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't mind using these because.of course we love swimming but I'm kind of concerned because they don't really hold pee in. My daughter peed once and all of it soaked through the swim diaper.
Brenda R.
Reedley, CA
My son had a tummy problem one day at swim practice and these worked great. I hadnt even noticed or suspected anything was shocked to see his accident after swim. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica B.
These are great for the pool and for the price cause they don't swell but make sure that you're ready to put them straight in the pool cause if they have to pee it just comes straight out of the diaper lol.
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great swim diapers. I used these for both of my girl's. They do the job well but cannot be used as regular diapers obviously. They will pee right through
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
How do theses do pair to cloth diapers?
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's the smallest size these come in
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
Does these bust with the little crystal things when your trying to taking it off the child to change?
Do you guys have any samples of Huggies little swimmers? Thanks!
Callie B.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these worth the money? I need swim diapers for my little girl but I'm not sure which ones to buy!!