BY HUGGIES #17 in Diapers

With Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants, your baby will make a real fashion splash this summer. Now featuring cute new Disney•Pixar Finding Dory graphics, Little Swimmers are designed for water use and are the number one choice of moms. That’s because Little Swimmers are made with a unique absorbent material that does not swell in water, and they’re the only swim pants with easy open, re-closeable sides that make changes a breeze. Plus, they have stretchy sides for a comfy fit and special leak guards to help prevent accidents. Get your little one ready for swim season with the leading disposable swim diaper. Perfect for pool time or beach vacations, Little Swimmers are available in sizes Small (16-26 lb.), Medium (24-34 lb.) and Large (over 32 lb.).

• How do these work?4 Answers
  • Do these leek through or they are well holdings everything inside 1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience your child pooping in the poor and or ...1 Answers
Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers
  • "When my son was little I would use these to go swimming, that way if he had peed it would be concealed in the diaper and not the pool." in 5 reviews
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Fabiola J.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Sm-8 12, Med-8 11, Lg 8 10 more...
My favorite diapers to use on my cousins. They are gentle for your sensitive skin and have not yet had any leakage from them! The designs are also very cute for them. Also, they do not break the bank. I recommend them!

Mis pañales favoritos para usar en mis primos. ¡Son suaves para su piel sensible y todavía no ha tenido ninguna fuga de ellos! Los diseños son también muy lindos para ellos. Además, no rompen el banco. los recomiendo!
Amanda S.
Review for: Med-8 11 more...
I’ve used these for my son three times now for his swimming lessons. He swims in a one piece rash guard suit. So far I have had no issues or concerns. I have found these swim diapers to be easy to pull on, they fit well, no swelling from water, no leaking. *my son is 16 months. 26 lbs.
sarah c.
oshawa, Ontario
Review for: Sm-8 12 more...
Love these little swimmers great under her swim suit and moves with her as she loves the water! From swimming in a big pool to playing in the back yard in the sprinkler! They do the job well! Such a great idea! And readily available at most stores so even better!
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Sm-8 12 more...
This is the only disposable swim diaper available in the Uk it seems. So nothing to compare it to. It’s a pull up and very easy to rip off once the swimming is done. Somehow my son knows not to poop in the pool, so I can’t say as to whether it really prevents those leaks from reaching other kids. It’s cheapest from ASDA OR TESCO here in the UK. Amazon stocks it too for almost double the price.
Jamie-leigh D.
These little inventions are amazing and so handy .. they hold in and stay in place very well .. easy to use and put on as well as begin easy to take off they come in a number of sizes and patterns for boys and girls and gives the freedom of being able to enjoy swimming and get your baby involved at a young age.
Jacqueline V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Lg 8 10 more...
really like these for babies they are very comfortable and i like that they come in different sizes as well both my babies have been quite small so i like the little sizes anx i like that they can swim in these and they dont fall apart like regular diapers
Criselda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Perfect for infants not potty trained yet to go swimming in. Cute designs encourage them to be worn by little ones and easy to remove flaps on the side allows for quick clean up after each swim
Dora D.
I have tried a few swimming products and I have to say little swimmers are great. It so much easier to purchase disposable swimmers instead of reusable ones. I love how they don't get thick, bulk up while in water and can last hours. It costs $10-$15 dollars for a pack of 12 (small) wish is very affordable. One of the reasons I enjoy using the swimmers is the no mess. When done toss in trash. They now have easy open sides that help when taking it off.👍 They are very stretchy and flexible that both my son's were both able to fit size small. My boys enjoy wearing them and I enjoy not worrying about accidents in the pool😥 It's also a bonus that the swimmers are bright coloured and Finding dory themed. #Huggieslittleswimmers
*I received huggies little swimmers free for testing purposes.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son loves Finding Dory. He was super excited when we opened our box and saw that the swimmers featured the characters on them. This was definitely a good move by Huggies to stay relevant with the kids.

We had to test them out in the tub since we couldn't get out to a pool. They pull up really easy and are very simple to take off. The fit is perfect and my son didn't seem to mind having it on at all. We'll definitely try them out again to see how they holdup some more.

I'm thoroughly please to have the chance to try these out for free. They are a great product with real quality behind it.
Jubail S.
Delta, BC
I took my 2year old to a splash park today and used Little Swimmers diapers. We had just gotten out of the car and before he even hit the water his legs and feet were wet. I tried to adjust the diaper to make sure it was on securely and it seemed fine. I noticed that the back of his shirt was wet too. Not only did the diaper not absorb, it held all the liquid in and it would splash out of the diaper as he walked. I had to change him into a regular diaper and wash us both off. I have the rest of the package left and its not worth using them.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
How do theses do pair to cloth diapers?
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's the smallest size these come in
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
Does these bust with the little crystal things when your trying to taking it off the child to change?
Do you guys have any samples of Huggies little swimmers? Thanks!
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these worth the money? I need swim diapers for my little girl but I'm not sure which ones to buy!!