BY HUGGIES #12 in Diapers

Descriptions:

With Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants, your baby will make a real fashion splash this summer. Now featuring cute new Disney•Pixar Finding Dory graphics, Little Swimmers are designed for water use and are the number one choice of moms. That’s because Little Swimmers are made with a unique absorbent material that does not swell in water, and they’re the only swim pants with easy open, re-closeable sides that make changes a breeze. Plus, they have stretchy sides for a comfy fit and special leak guards to help prevent accidents. Get your little one ready for swim season with the leading disposable swim diaper. Perfect for pool time or beach vacations, Little Swimmers are available in sizes Small (16-26 lb.), Medium (24-34 lb.) and Large (over 32 lb.).

• Do these leek through or they are well holdings everythin...2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience your child pooping in the poor...1 Answers
  • How do these work?4 Answers
Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers
  • "When my son was little I would use these to go swimming, that way if he had peed it would be concealed in the diaper and not the pool." in 5 reviews
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
Fantastic for swimming. They don't absorb The water. They just leave your baby comfortable. We use these for our babies every time we go to the pool with them
Stephanie S.
Glovertown, NL
Great product, easy to use and fit my son great. He loved the design. Did not swell in the water. The sides did come open easily when trying to pull them up.
Kimberly-Faye A.
UTTERSON, ON
I don't find these absorb anything. took my son to the pool. the diaper was flat and empty. then he peed . straight on the floor . right through it. ...
Gina B.
Round hill , AB
Got these in my vox box. Love them for my littles. Easy to use and great characters! Love knowing swimming will be a breeze with the swimmers.
Bailey M.
Cobourg , Ontario
Love these!!! My son absolutely loves the pool so these sure are handy! The sizing is great! He doesn't care for dory but hey they do the job!!
Bekki B.
Wroxeter, ON
I love huggies little swimmers. And so does my son. Always fun in the pool when. You got some of these :) A great way to keep accidents in. :).
Olivia A.
Toronto
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These work really well, I just wish they came in a bigger size range for smaller babies. I love the finding dory design on them, super cute.
Detra P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great! Amazing fit, great in the water. Very effective! My go to brand for beach days, splash pads, or public swimming pools!
Laura W.
Upper rawdon, NS
These were a must and the best swimmer pants I found for both my kids until I could safely let them swim with out them. Well worth it.
julise s.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Cute designs encourage them to be worn by little ones and easy to remove flaps on the side allows for quick clean up after each swim
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
How do theses do pair to cloth diapers?
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's the smallest size these come in
Callie B.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these worth the money? I need swim diapers for my little girl but I'm not sure which ones to buy!!
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
Does these bust with the little crystal things when your trying to taking it off the child to change?
Do you guys have any samples of Huggies little swimmers? Thanks!