BY HUGGIES #12 in Diapers

Descriptions:

With Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants, your baby will make a real fashion splash this summer. Now featuring cute new Disney•Pixar Finding Dory graphics, Little Swimmers are designed for water use and are the number one choice of moms. That’s because Little Swimmers are made with a unique absorbent material that does not swell in water, and they’re the only swim pants with easy open, re-closeable sides that make changes a breeze. Plus, they have stretchy sides for a comfy fit and special leak guards to help prevent accidents. Get your little one ready for swim season with the leading disposable swim diaper. Perfect for pool time or beach vacations, Little Swimmers are available in sizes Small (16-26 lb.), Medium (24-34 lb.) and Large (over 32 lb.).

• Do these leek through or they are well holdings everythin...2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience your child pooping in the poor...1 Answers
  • How do these work?4 Answers
Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers
  • "When my son was little I would use these to go swimming, that way if he had peed it would be concealed in the diaper and not the pool." in 5 reviews
Jubail S.
Delta, BC
I took my 2year old to a splash park today and used Little Swimmers diapers. We had just gotten out of the car and before he even hit the water his legs and feet were wet. I tried to adjust the diaper to make sure it was on securely and it seemed fine. I noticed that the back of his shirt was wet too. Not only did the diaper not absorb, it held all the liquid in and it would splash out of the diaper as he walked. I had to change him into a regular diaper and wash us both off. I have the rest of the package left and its not worth using them.
Tammy B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was so amazed that I got picked from influenster to try this product free. Thank you because with summer around the corner these will be great. I tested one I had to just for this review. I put it on my kiddo then put her in the tub. Amazing because it actually repelled the water. When I took her out of the tub it was still as dry as when I put it on her. No swelling or leaks I was totally shocked. Can't wait till summer
danielle G.
Londom, ON
LOVE these so much!
We recently took a trip and i purchased a bag of these for both my kids. Luckily they both fit in the same size as they are a bit expensive but honestly sooo worth it!
As far as swim diapers go - they hold everything in! Pee can get out but they arent designed to hold pee. We had a few poops and everything was contained which was perfect. Both kids loved them, they were comfortable for them and fit nicely under both their swim suits. These are super easy - i will buying and using these ALL summer for the cottage and swimming lessons! Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers
Amanda M.
Hamilton, ON
Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers arrived at our house right in time for our family vacation! I got them free to try and I was so thrilled to try them out on holiday. They held up well at the beach and in the pool. They definitely don't have a high absorbancy and we learned quick to only change into it right before we entered the water. If we put on before breakfast then headed to the beach my son would be wet before we got in. They are a really good product otherwise and I would definitely purchase and use again.
Ann L.
Magog, QC
They slip in well.
It does not swell and are not "thick". They do not absorb as much as the regular diapers, but it's normal it is to go into the water. The price is still good, since usually you do not buy as much as normal diapers.
I use only the huggies, because these are the only ones with which my son does not react.

I tested Huggies® Diapers for free, but all opinions are my own.
Sarah A.
London , ON
Huggies little swimmers did the job in terms of not leaking or swelling while my daughter wore them swimming, but even though we got a large size as a free trial the large size still dug into her thighs and left marks and seemed uncomfortable on her and she is actually pretty skinny at 30lbs and 2 years old. I think I would opt for a reusable swim diaper next time we got swimming.
Kalee B.
Oromocto, NB, NB
I received a complimentary sample of the Huggies lil swimmers from influenster. I love these but let's be honest what kind of competition is out there for a disposable swim diaper. They function well and do the job. They don't balloon up like regular diapers do when you forget to take them off before the pool!! The Velcro on the sides could be a bit more flexible to provide a better fit. Overall I would purchase again.
Jessica T.
By far the easiest way to take your child swimming.  I love that these little swimmers have a superior fit, don't leak and don't swell up like a normal diaper would when they get wet.  I full confidence that these swimmers would outlast a day at the pool or in the water.  They are the best swim diaper pant that I have ever used.  I will use them again and for my older child as well as the baby
Melissa D.
Casselman, ON
Beyond happy and impressed with how quickly Influenster's delivered a pack of little swimmers for my two handsome angels at home. MY boys loveee to swim so this will definetely be put to good use this summer . Thank you so much for the box i appreciate it and my babies will appreciate it when we go swim. Influenster's is DEFFINETELY a company i have , will and would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Keisha C.
I love huggies diapers! They never fail to disappoint, including the swim diapers. My little guy is in swimming lessons and these are a life saver, they don't blow up & they don't get saggy. They last a long time for swimming & my little boy never has any issues with rashes after using these from swimming lessons, although he did with pampers!

**** I received these free through influenster.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
How do theses do pair to cloth diapers?
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's the smallest size these come in
Callie B.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these worth the money? I need swim diapers for my little girl but I'm not sure which ones to buy!!
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
Does these bust with the little crystal things when your trying to taking it off the child to change?
Do you guys have any samples of Huggies little swimmers? Thanks!