BY HUGGIES #17 in Diapers

With Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants, your baby will make a real fashion splash this summer. Now featuring cute new Disney•Pixar Finding Dory graphics, Little Swimmers are designed for water use and are the number one choice of moms. That’s because Little Swimmers are made with a unique absorbent material that does not swell in water, and they’re the only swim pants with easy open, re-closeable sides that make changes a breeze. Plus, they have stretchy sides for a comfy fit and special leak guards to help prevent accidents. Get your little one ready for swim season with the leading disposable swim diaper. Perfect for pool time or beach vacations, Little Swimmers are available in sizes Small (16-26 lb.), Medium (24-34 lb.) and Large (over 32 lb.).

• How do these work?4 Answers
  • Do these leek through or they are well holdings everything inside 1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience your child pooping in the poor and or ...1 Answers
Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers
  • "When my son was little I would use these to go swimming, that way if he had peed it would be concealed in the diaper and not the pool." in 5 reviews
Jaymee E.
The best diapers for swimming. I have yet to another swimmie that actually works for my kids and they love them. The designs are cute and are very child friendly.
Veronica A.
Port Orange, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My first time taking my daughter swimming we had used regular diapers and that was a mess (yes I am a first time mother!!) so we did some research and went out and bought these, amazing!! No sloppy big booty look! lol
Melanie H.
Allen, KY
Last summer these were live savers for our family! My little one is a water dog and wanted to be in water all the time. The little swimmers didn't swell up real fast and they were great on my child's sensitive skin!
Amy H.
Charlotte, NC
We use these Little Swimmers frequently during the summer months. They work great in the pool and they prevent leaks really well. They are easy to put on and take off, and they are comfortable for my little guy.
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
Review for: Swim Choose Your Size 17 Diapers more...
Little Swimmers are great! I've never had a problem with either of my kids wearing these and having leaks. Great for pools or the beach. It's slim fitting so they can still wear under a swimsuit without the bulk.
Katie D.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Small more...
They fit my daughter perfectly, but it didn't hold any urine. It was basically a filer for incase she pooped. Which is good! But she still ended up peeling in the pool and the swimmer absorbed the pool water.
Casandra W.
Whitley City, KY
Although SUPER pricey these do work well and hold up nicely. Most places make you have em for babies and toddlers not yet fully potty trained so they are handy to have. Again tho they cost so much for so few.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
These are great so that little ones can get some pool or water time in. However, if your little one has a lose bm these are terrible. They leak everywhere. My girls love the fun characters that are on them.
Kaelinn N.
Bend, OR
Review for: Swim Choose Your Size 17 Diapers more...
I use the cloth swim diapers, but it is nice to have these in the diaper bag in case I forget the reusable one. These are the best disposable swim diapers by far. They hold everything in and don't get soggy.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Size Large more...
Awesome for a day out in a pool don't really like having my kids without a diper in the poll and this is perfect they wold get full with the water from the pool and hold up a lot of liquid in them I think is one of the best swim pants available because they adjust to the baby's size
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
How do theses do pair to cloth diapers?
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's the smallest size these come in
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
Does these bust with the little crystal things when your trying to taking it off the child to change?
Do you guys have any samples of Huggies little swimmers? Thanks!
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these worth the money? I need swim diapers for my little girl but I'm not sure which ones to buy!!