BY HUGGIES #12 in Diapers

Descriptions:

With Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants, your baby will make a real fashion splash this summer. Now featuring cute new Disney•Pixar Finding Dory graphics, Little Swimmers are designed for water use and are the number one choice of moms. That’s because Little Swimmers are made with a unique absorbent material that does not swell in water, and they’re the only swim pants with easy open, re-closeable sides that make changes a breeze. Plus, they have stretchy sides for a comfy fit and special leak guards to help prevent accidents. Get your little one ready for swim season with the leading disposable swim diaper. Perfect for pool time or beach vacations, Little Swimmers are available in sizes Small (16-26 lb.), Medium (24-34 lb.) and Large (over 32 lb.).

• Do these leek through or they are well holdings everythin...2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience your child pooping in the poor...1 Answers
  • How do these work?4 Answers
Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers
  • "When my son was little I would use these to go swimming, that way if he had peed it would be concealed in the diaper and not the pool." in 5 reviews
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Huggies little swimmers are GREAT for those times you wanna head to the lake/pool. This allows your child to swim without getting pee in the water or having a swelled up diaper that weighs a ton! They can wear these and happily play without any worry to them or mom :) These fit nicely on them and they also come in awesome characters to make anyone happy!! They have tear away sides to easily change them if needed. Simple to pull clothes over , its not a fuss so win for mom!!
Amber M.
Floydada, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for little ones from playing in the sprinklers to getting into the kiddie pools they are awesome. They dont swell up like diapers would and they definitely get the job done! My only complaint is they are getting harder to find in the stores
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are the best. They are affordable and there are often coupons to use. They never swell when I put my son in the pool even after hours of playing. I bought them at target. I will keep buying these.
Althea B.
Newark, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Listen to me. These are the worse diapers/swim trunks known to man. My babies peed in them once and it literally went right through. It’s as if they said what the heck they’ll be in a pool so you’ll never know but guess what I did not because i watched it happen right before my eyes. Then I contacted the company and all they said was sorry I’ll give you a coupon but what do I want with a coupon for a crappy product 🙄
Wafa D.
Cary, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Summer means swim time! These diapers by far are the best. Our daughter used them last year without any problems or mishaps and this year too we have used them twice and haven't had any accidents whatsoever. No leakage or any other problems. I would definitely recommend these if you plan to take your little ones swimming.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've had three little guys and love these! They hold up extremely well and dont get all mushy like a regular diaper would. I also love that they're slip on. They have a snug fit and seem to be comfortable for my kids. They also have very adorable designs.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love using these diapers on my babies for when I take them to the beach so that they can be able to have a diaper on while swimming it’s definitely met my expectations and I will recommend them to other parents were going to be taking the babies to the beach this
Tiffany B.
Heath
I have used thos brand of swimming diapers since my son was born 4 years ago. They fit very well and are true to a diapers size. They start to discolor very quickly though. But don't swell up at all.
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Not good for holding pre in for the moments put of the pool but these will stay small and snug on your child so you done have to worry about the gel leaking out or your kids poop floating in the pool
Dianna G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Huggies swim diaper hands down is the best. I have issues with Pampers running too small, but these are spot on. Best price us at Sams club for a giant pack for $10.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
How do theses do pair to cloth diapers?
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's the smallest size these come in
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
Does these bust with the little crystal things when your trying to taking it off the child to change?
Do you guys have any samples of Huggies little swimmers? Thanks!
Callie B.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these worth the money? I need swim diapers for my little girl but I'm not sure which ones to buy!!