Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI

How do theses do pair to cloth diapers?

Christine K.
Christine K.
1 year, 6 months ago
I would think these would hold up better then cloth
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
1 year, 7 months ago
They hold liquid extremely well! I was just out swimming with my family yesterday and my baby's little swimmer held up amazingly! I would recommend using little swimmers against using cloth diapers. Swimming yesterday all day and had no accidents, no mishaps, no rashes, and awesome hold!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has great hold while soaking wet. i cant image cloth anywherr close to being able to play in a pool.
Shanebrandy H.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
1 year, 7 months ago
I found them to out weigh the cloth while swimming. They don't leak out and they hold wonderfully.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
1 year, 7 months ago
The best part is you can just throw them away instead of washing and carrying them home. I use cloth diapers sometimes but would not take it as far as to use them at the beach, mommy has so much to worry about!
2 years, 2 months ago
I don't really know
2 years, 2 months ago
I think they just ues less filling in these
Katie P.
Corinna D.
Corinna D.
Bowmanville, ON
3 years ago
They're fairly similar. Cloth swim diapers contain poop and let pee escape. These work exactly the same way. These rip away at the sides, just like regular diapers, even though they pull on, so messes are easier contained than having to pull off.