BY HUGGIES #23 in Diapers

Descriptions:

With Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants, your baby will make a real fashion splash this summer. Now featuring cute new Disney•Pixar Finding Dory graphics, Little Swimmers are designed for water use and are the number one choice of moms. That’s because Little Swimmers are made with a unique absorbent material that does not swell in water, and they’re the only swim pants with easy open, re-closeable sides that make changes a breeze. Plus, they have stretchy sides for a comfy fit and special leak guards to help prevent accidents. Get your little one ready for swim season with the leading disposable swim diaper. Perfect for pool time or beach vacations, Little Swimmers are available in sizes Small (16-26 lb.), Medium (24-34 lb.) and Large (over 32 lb.).

• How do these work?4 Answers
  • Do these leek through or they are well holdings everythin...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever experience your child pooping in the poor...1 Answers
Huggies® Little Swimmers Diapers
  • "When my son was little I would use these to go swimming, that way if he had peed it would be concealed in the diaper and not the pool." in 5 reviews
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Huggies little swimmers are GREAT for those times you wanna head to the lake/pool. This allows your child to swim without getting pee in the water or having a swelled up diaper that weighs a ton! They can wear these and happily play without any worry to them or mom :) These fit nicely on them and they also come in awesome characters to make anyone happy!! They have tear away sides to easily change them if needed. Simple to pull clothes over , its not a fuss so win for mom!!
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've had three little guys and love these! They hold up extremely well and dont get all mushy like a regular diaper would. I also love that they're slip on. They have a snug fit and seem to be comfortable for my kids. They also have very adorable designs.
Althea B.
Newark, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Listen to me. These are the worse diapers/swim trunks known to man. My babies peed in them once and it literally went right through. It’s as if they said what the heck they’ll be in a pool so you’ll never know but guess what I did not because i watched it happen right before my eyes. Then I contacted the company and all they said was sorry I’ll give you a coupon but what do I want with a coupon for a crappy product 🙄
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love using these diapers on my babies for when I take them to the beach so that they can be able to have a diaper on while swimming it’s definitely met my expectations and I will recommend them to other parents were going to be taking the babies to the beach this
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Not good for holding pre in for the moments put of the pool but these will stay small and snug on your child so you done have to worry about the gel leaking out or your kids poop floating in the pool
Dianna G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Huggies swim diaper hands down is the best. I have issues with Pampers running too small, but these are spot on. Best price us at Sams club for a giant pack for $10.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These swimmers work excellent for pool time. My son is 2 and they hold up really great In the pool. The price seems normal for what they are. Very effective and I haven't had any problems with them. Usually purchase at Walmart or Winn Dixie. They fit my son well and never slide. Don't usually have to change him while we are swimming because they hold up really well and he moves around a ton so I look at it like it's a really great product. Didn't notice any rashes or anything crazy when he wears them so I am pleased and so is he. Great for the pool, waterslide or any outdoor water activities. Would recommend these to any parent who has a baby or toddler that loves the water. I also like that they have a good size selection.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are must haves for any little swimmers.  My two, (3 year old and 2 year old) wears these when we go to the lake or to the pool.  They are very comfortable and keep the pee and poop contained until they can be changed.  I also never knew this until this year, but you can wash and dry these and reuse them.  They are quite pricey so this helps out when you swim a lot.
Jocelyn S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These work well in the water, however, I wish that they would have a little bit smaller swim diapers for smaller babies. The small size was huge on my son. It would be nice for a smaller size so it is easier to keep him entertained while trying to keep track of older children in the pool. It would be nice to not have to go back and forth checking on those in the pool and checking on him too.
Lisa O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are cute and easy to put on and take off my squirmy 14 month old. They don't balloon up like other diapers but I don't know if that's a good thing. Like, are they actually holding the pee or is it leaking out? I found some packs in clearance and they've lasted me all summer so far, so I'm not complaining, just wondering...
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
How do theses do pair to cloth diapers?
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's the smallest size these come in
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
Does these bust with the little crystal things when your trying to taking it off the child to change?
Do you guys have any samples of Huggies little swimmers? Thanks!
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these worth the money? I need swim diapers for my little girl but I'm not sure which ones to buy!!