BY HUGGIES #10 in Diapers

HUGGIES Little Snugglers diapers are specially designed for gentle skin protection. With features like the pocketed-back waistband and GentleAbsorb liner that contain and draw the mess away, Little Snugglers help keep your baby’s delicate skin clean and healthy. Little Snugglers diapers also feature premium softness and breathability to help keep them comfortable. Little Snugglers diapers have a trusted Leak Lock system for up to 12 hours of protection, plus a wetness indicator that lets you know when it’s time for a change. In addition, Little Snugglers disposable diapers are fragrance-free, and feature NEW adorable Disney Baby Winnie the Pooh designs. Join HUGGIES Rewards to earn points on all your HUGGIES purchases. Little Snugglers disposable diapers come in sizes Preemie (up to 6 lb.), Newborn (up to 10 lb.), 1 (up to 14 lb.), 2 (12-18 lb.), 3 (16-28 lb.), 4 (22-37 lb.), 5 (27+ lb.), 6 (35+ lb.).

• How good are this type of huggies 😀14 Answers
  • I'm a new mom, which diapers is better? Huggies or Pampers? Huggi...11 Answers
  • How do little snugglers compare to Huggies little movers? 5 Answers
N. Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was the diapers we used at the hospital. Me and my partner are First time parents and we discussed using natural organic diapers before the baby was born but then when the baby came and at the hospital the nurses used Huggies Little Snugglers and it seem to work great. And our little one didn’t have any problems. So once we got home we continued using them. I did try other companies but my little one seemed to get irradiation and his skin would turn red. Huggies Little Snugglers is hypoallergenic for sensitive skin and has no scent to it So it’s perfect for newborns and up.
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my favorite for a newborn. Even as a cloth diapering mom, I had these on hand for those first few weeks. They are so soft and gentle on baby skin, and they hold messes in like no tomorrow. (And trust me, breastfed baby poo is known for escaping diapers and causing havoc.) They are a higher price point of diaper, but you can often find coupons or sales which makes them more affordable. I also appreciate the rewards program that they offer, there are lots of fun products that you can receive for free just from the normal diaper purchases you make anyway.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are my second choice diapers, with pampers swaddlers being first. They are nice and soft and really good quality. I love the wetness indicator and that the inside has a nice feel to it. I didn't have any problems with leaks with my first, but she did end of having a reaction to them, hopefully my second won't, I would definitely purchase more of these. It also helps if they are on sale being cheaper than Pampers.
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These aren't the worst diapers but they aren't the best either. I like that they're soft and that they have the line indicator for when your baby pees which was very useful as a first time mom and I didn't know what I was doing in the beginning. Other than that I have to say these are my least favorite diapers of all the ones I've tried on my daughter. She has had the most blowouts in huggies and she has also had pee leak through them. They're just not for us.
Kelsey S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the diapers that they used in the hospital! We were able to bring home what we didn’t use! Once we finished those off, we started using the other brands that we had. We went through literally five different brands of diapers because the Huggies are so expensive. Well, I went and spent $35 on a case of this style in newborns! We’re about to hit size one, and we’re definitely going to stay with this type of diaper. Yes they’re expensive, but it’s definitely worth it!!!
Stephanie S.
Hillsdale, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We started out with Pampers swaddlers, but my daughter had a reaction to their diapers, so we tried these ones and loved them. These diapers also fit my daughter much better than the pampers.  She pees a lot and hasn't had any problem with them leaking. I also love the wetness indicator, always helps me to know when she has a wet diaper so we can change her before she gets a rash!
Connie E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm usually a fan of pampers but these are shaped perfect for a newborn, the top curves downward to go under the umbilical cord where as pampers you have to fold the down. They don't absorb as much as pampers but you shouldn't wait till your kids soaking anyways. Haven't had any problems with leaks either. They run smaller that other diaper brands.
Victoria R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Best diapers ever . I have tried so many and with the blanket softness its a huge plus . If I was a baby I would want these so that's why I buy them. They are a big pricy but its so worth it . They hold so much and they don't cause my baby any problems which is nice. I would highly recommend and I always buy them for my mommy friends.
Morgan S.
By far my favorite diapers!  Huggies® Little Snugglers Newborn Diapers I have used these for other both of my kids and never had any trouble with leaking. I also love that the print on them is light. One of my pet peeves is seeing a super print through my babies clothes and I don’t have that problem with these.
brandi G.
Oklahoma City, OK
My son was tested and doesn’t have sensitive skin but these are the only diapers he can wear that don’t cause a rash the moment he pees. They are great with the blue line letting you know. I will follow this brand all the way up til He can’t anymore. A++ from me.
Jasmine Z.
Chicago , IL
I received this brand and pampers swaddlers. Which do you recommend for new borns?
Karina S.
Perris, CA
About to have myself a newborn and with my first child I used these but near the end I switched to pampers not sure wether to use pampers or huggies for my newborn? Any recommendations?
lily v.
How good are this type of huggies 😀
mandy m.
I have had a problem with diapers leaking. Has anyone had luck with these?
Cesly B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do they have these in mickey mouse?