Add a Photo

$22.99

Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers Size 1 198 ct Box

$42.99

$43.98

Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Newborn - Up to 10 lbs. (174 ct.)

$39.98

$9.59

$18.74

$23.99

$33.64

$38.99

$48.49

HUGGIES Little Snugglers diapers are specially designed for gentle skin protection. With features like the pocketed-back waistband and GentleAbsorb liner that contain and draw the mess away, Little Snugglers help keep your baby’s delicate skin clean and healthy. Little Snugglers diapers also feature premium softness and breathability to help keep them comfortable. Little Snugglers diapers have a trusted Leak Lock system for up to 12 hours of protection, plus a wetness indicator that lets you know when it’s time for a change. In addition, Little Snugglers disposable diapers are fragrance-free, and feature NEW adorable Disney Baby Winnie the Pooh designs. Join HUGGIES Rewards to earn points on all your HUGGIES purchases. Little Snugglers disposable diapers come in sizes Preemie (up to 6 lb.), Newborn (up to 10 lb.), 1 (up to 14 lb.), 2 (12-18 lb.), 3 (16-28 lb.), 4 (22-37 lb.), 5 (27+ lb.), 6 (35+ lb.).

Photos (26)
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ

I was using another brand of diapers and received these Huggies Snugglers for testing purposes. After going through the package of diapers, I have become a Huggies convert. We received the other brand from the hospital so we figured that they were a great brand to stick with. Boy, were we wrong. Now, we did not experience anything extremely negative with the other brand, although Baby did develop a bad rash while on the unnamed brand. He also had a few leaks with that brand. But Huggies Snugglers did outshine that competitor. Huggies' diaper for newborns is exceptionally softer than the other brand - great because Baby has extremely sensitive skin. I also noticed that any urine is soaked up by the Huggies diaper - so much so that the only thing that gives away the wet diaper is the bulging diaper and the blue line. Thanks to the diaper study, we are no longer consumers of the other brand. These are great. If you haven't tried them, you should!
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Sanford, NC

I buy these diapers for my newborn daughter because Huggies have always absorbed better for me when it comes to leakage overnight. I like these also because they have a stretchy band in the back of the diaper's waistband that helps to collect any poop that like to slip out of the back of the diaper and travel up baby's back. When I was using Pamper's Swaddlers, number two often spilled out the back of the "Pamper." I also like these in comparison to the Swaddler's because of the tabs that you open to attach the diaper into place. The Swaddlers have a thick, yellow, rectangular Velcro type material that would sometimes dig into my newborn's thighs and leave marks on her skin, but Huggies have a small and soft circular tab that forms to the diaper and does not irritate my baby girl. Super soft, and baby approved!
Lauren E.
Lauren E.

These are the diapers that the hospital provided and what my daughter wore for her first month or so of life. I really liked the Velcro closures (over the closures on competing brands) and I liked how deep the umbilical cut out was. I did not have to fold over the diaper like I did on other brands. I also love how Huggies diapers have the extra bit of folded fabric above the rear to catch the up the back blow outs. I have yet to find another competitor that has this feature. It is so necessary for breastfed baby's with the runny stool. The only reason I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because these were slightly rougher than the competitor and they irritated my daughter's sensitive newborn skin. She can wear Huggies now with no issues, but in the early days they left irritation around her hips and thighs.
Gabby T.
Gabby T.

I received a pack of Huggies at my baby shower and decided to give them a shot when my son was born. At first, we really liked them and ended up buying a large box. But after a few weeks, I started to notice every time I changed his diaper, his clothes were damp. I change his diaper every 2-3 hours and when he wakes at night, so I never let them get so soaked they should leak. He also would blow out of the sides like crazy, and I mean every time he went. The sizes also ran a little small. My son was in size 2 for every other diaper except Huggies, which were far too small, so mybadvixe is buying a small pack before you buy a box to make sure they fit right. Otherwise, they're still fairly decent, and I'd use them again if I were gifted them to me.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.

Out of all disposable diapers, I prefer huggies. They were the only ones that worked for my son. So of course, I used them for my daughter when she was born. I've only ever used the newborn diapers since I cloth diaper my children after their umbilical stump falls out and the meconium is gone. I do keep an emergency stash of diapers in my house, and it's huggies. I just love how absorbent and trim they are. Other brands would make my babies break out and leave nasty marks on them. Huggies never did. They never had Any diaper rash either. Of course, I always change them as soon as they're wet. Diapers aren't a competition to see how much urine it can hold before finally changing your baby. That's how most rashes are born.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

Huggies has gotten a bad reputation lately with some internet pictures that are floating around. When I got a tin of Huggies at my baby shower I had planned to return them. After having my baby I ran out of the diapers the hospital gave me and had to open up a pack of the Huggies. Well my baby with very sensitive skin did just fine in the Huggies. I love that they have an umbilical cut out so you don't have to worry about irritation. And I love that they have a line that turns blue to take the guess work out of when it's time to change the diaper. They are the diaper we prefer. We have less diaper blow outs with them. No leaks at night. And my baby likes the recognizable characters on then.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Vincennes, IN

I will never be able to explain exactly how much I am in love with these diapers! They fit my newborn perfectly and when he pees in it, if you touch the inside, it still feels dry! That is crazy and the inside of the diaper is quilted and SO soft! Other diapers feel like sandpaper in the inside and that just cannot be comfortable to a baby. I love the cutout for the umbilical cord and the yellow stripe down the front to let you know that baby has a pee diaper. I purchase these at Walmart and I will never go back to any of the other brands ever again. Huggies for the win!!
#MusesOfInfluenster
Erica S.
Erica S.

Just as good as pamper swaddlers, even a bit cheaper. I love the cute Winnie the pooh details on the diapers. They always held my daughters body fluids, even during the night. We actually switched to Huggies exclusively because many of the other big name brand diapers would either not absorb as well which left my daughter in saggy soggy diapers that leaked all over the crib or her clothes or they gave bad rashes. Once we switched to Huggies we never had the rash issue & i think twice we had a small accident. Other than that I plan on exclusively using Huggies with baby #2 that's on the way
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Fort Bragg, NC

I love the mesh lining that Pampers has, but my tiny girl has a really round belly, and the Huggies have much more stretch and are way softer than the Pampers.

****If you're having blowouts, I've noticed it's not (always) the diaper brand, but the size. When my girl was transitioning from NB to 1, of course she had more up-the-back poop because her diaper was too small! But as soon as we went up to 1, everything stayed where it needed to be. That's why it's good to let the diaper "bunch up" in the crotch *a little* because THAT is what captures all the poo and pee. Otherwise, BLOWOUT!
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
North Port, FL

I used these in the hospital after my son was born and the pooh bear design was adorable but they just didn't fit right and he leaked through. Barely even touched the diaper when he peed. I thought it was maybe just me being new to putting diapers on, even though I had done it before many many times on older babies, just never on a newborn. So when I finished that pack of diapers I used different brands til he stopped leaking through one finally. Then when he was big enough to fit into a size one I tried these again and he still peed right through the diaper.
Jasmine Z.
Jasmine Z.

I received this brand and pampers swaddlers. Which do you recommend for new borns?
Karina S.
Karina S.
Perris, CA

About to have myself a newborn and with my first child I used these but near the end I switched to pampers not sure wether to use pampers or huggies for my newborn? Any recommendations?
mandy m.
mandy m.

I have had a problem with diapers leaking. Has anyone had luck with these?
Cesly B.
Cesly B.
COACHELLA, CA

Do they have these in mickey mouse?
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Russell Spgs, KY

I have received the Huggies brand diapers from my baby shower but have seen many pictures of chemical burns from this brand of diapers. I know you cannot believe everything shown on the internet but has anyone had a similar issue?

Join Now