BY HUGGIES #8 in Diapers

Welcome your baby to the world with our best skin care. Mom preferred over Pampers® Swaddlers†, Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers help keep your newborn’s perfect skin clean and healthy.

GentleAbsorb® Liner:

The GentleAbsorb® Liner (sizes P-2) has tiny, soft pillows that provide a cushiony layer of protection between your baby's skin and the mess.

Wetness Indicator:

Our color-changing wetness indicator lets you know when your baby's diaper is ready to be changed.

Soft Outer Cover:

Our breathable outer cover helps keep your baby comfortable and lets their skin breathe. And, to protect your baby’s naturally perfect skin, our diapers are fragrance and lotion free.
little snugglers soft outer cover

Pocketed Waistband:

Designed with a pocketed-back waistband to help keep the mess inside where it belongs.

Umbilical Cord Cut-out:

It's perfectly shaped to protect healing belly-buttons. Available in preemie and newborn sizes only.

Adorable Disney Designs:

Available in Winnie the Pooh and friends graphics.

• How good are this type of huggies 😀14 Answers
  • I'm a new mom, which diapers is better? Huggies or Pampers? Huggi...11 Answers
  • How do little snugglers compare to Huggies little movers? 5 Answers
Shawnda C.
Port Orchard, WA
I love these diapers, when I first became a mom I was all about Pampers. But throughout using Pampers I soon came to find out there's things that I just don't like about them, they didn't hold liquid well and they were smaller compared to other brands like Huggies. I actually tried one of these diapers when I was going through my diapers for my baby shower. And I'm so glad that somebody bought me these because I love them. They have these little bumps on the front that make it nice and easy for the strap to stay in place. The little bumps are on the inside of the diapers too for added comfort. & They are bigger than the Pampers, so your baby doesn't grow out of them immediately. They hold liquid longer you are in a car ride or put baby to sleep. I also like the closing straps on them too. The closing straps on Pampers are like stiff & plastic & have actually cut my sons little tummy.. now that I have my 2nd son. I went straight for the huggies little snugglers. Not to mention, they are cheaper then pampers!
Olivia W.
FULTON, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: 24 Daiper more...
These are what my hospital used when I had all of my children! They seem to have a amazing nb diaper but they do change as the baby grows so the material is different. I enjoyed these diapers when using them in the hospital and If I could offord Huggies I would try them but not in my budget, and also I used a size 1 before on my recent daughter and she broke out from it I believe but it also could have just been something else cause I was breastfeeding and something I ate may have flared her. I might try them again after my older two are potty trained.  Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers Size N
N. Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was the diapers we used at the hospital. Me and my partner are First time parents and we discussed using natural organic diapers before the baby was born but then when the baby came and at the hospital the nurses used Huggies Little Snugglers and it seem to work great. And our little one didn’t have any problems. So once we got home we continued using them. I did try other companies but my little one seemed to get irradiation and his skin would turn red. Huggies Little Snugglers is hypoallergenic for sensitive skin and has no scent to it So it’s perfect for newborns and up.
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my favorite for a newborn. Even as a cloth diapering mom, I had these on hand for those first few weeks. They are so soft and gentle on baby skin, and they hold messes in like no tomorrow. (And trust me, breastfed baby poo is known for escaping diapers and causing havoc.) They are a higher price point of diaper, but you can often find coupons or sales which makes them more affordable. I also appreciate the rewards program that they offer, there are lots of fun products that you can receive for free just from the normal diaper purchases you make anyway.
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These aren't the worst diapers but they aren't the best either. I like that they're soft and that they have the line indicator for when your baby pees which was very useful as a first time mom and I didn't know what I was doing in the beginning. Other than that I have to say these are my least favorite diapers of all the ones I've tried on my daughter. She has had the most blowouts in huggies and she has also had pee leak through them. They're just not for us.
Kelsey S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the diapers that they used in the hospital! We were able to bring home what we didn’t use! Once we finished those off, we started using the other brands that we had. We went through literally five different brands of diapers because the Huggies are so expensive. Well, I went and spent $35 on a case of this style in newborns! We’re about to hit size one, and we’re definitely going to stay with this type of diaper. Yes they’re expensive, but it’s definitely worth it!!!
Jessica B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: 72 Daiper more...
These are the second brand of diapers I've tried and they aren't terrible. Very comparable to pampers swaddlers. I like that they also have the color changing strip to let you know if they are wet or not. These diapers seemed to hold up better for pee than the pampers did (we have a boy), but were way worse at containing a blow out poop. I'd probably only purchase these if they were on super sale, but not opposed to using them again in the future.
Stephanie S.
Hillsdale, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We started out with Pampers swaddlers, but my daughter had a reaction to their diapers, so we tried these ones and loved them. These diapers also fit my daughter much better than the pampers.  She pees a lot and hasn't had any problem with them leaking. I also love the wetness indicator, always helps me to know when she has a wet diaper so we can change her before she gets a rash!
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are my second choice diapers, with pampers swaddlers being first. They are nice and soft and really good quality. I love the wetness indicator and that the inside has a nice feel to it. I didn't have any problems with leaks with my first, but she did end of having a reaction to them, hopefully my second won't, I would definitely purchase more of these. It also helps if they are on sale being cheaper than Pampers.
Connie E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm usually a fan of pampers but these are shaped perfect for a newborn, the top curves downward to go under the umbilical cord where as pampers you have to fold the down. They don't absorb as much as pampers but you shouldn't wait till your kids soaking anyways. Haven't had any problems with leaks either. They run smaller that other diaper brands.
Jasmine Z.
Chicago , IL
I received this brand and pampers swaddlers. Which do you recommend for new borns?
Karina S.
Perris, CA
About to have myself a newborn and with my first child I used these but near the end I switched to pampers not sure wether to use pampers or huggies for my newborn? Any recommendations?
lily v.
lynwood
How good are this type of huggies 😀
mandy m.
I have had a problem with diapers leaking. Has anyone had luck with these?
Cesly B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do they have these in mickey mouse?