BY HUGGIES #4 in Diapers

Descriptions:

Welcome your baby to the world with our best skin care. Mom preferred over Pampers® Swaddlers†, Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers help keep your newborn’s perfect skin clean and healthy.

GentleAbsorb® Liner:

The GentleAbsorb® Liner (sizes P-2) has tiny, soft pillows that provide a cushiony layer of protection between your baby's skin and the mess.

Wetness Indicator:

Our color-changing wetness indicator lets you know when your baby's diaper is ready to be changed.

Soft Outer Cover:

Our breathable outer cover helps keep your baby comfortable and lets their skin breathe. And, to protect your baby’s naturally perfect skin, our diapers are fragrance and lotion free.
little snugglers soft outer cover

Pocketed Waistband:

Designed with a pocketed-back waistband to help keep the mess inside where it belongs.

Umbilical Cord Cut-out:

It's perfectly shaped to protect healing belly-buttons. Available in preemie and newborn sizes only.

Adorable Disney Designs:

Available in Winnie the Pooh and friends graphics.

Jessica B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers Size 1 more...
These diapers seem to be better quality than other brands that we've tried. They don't come apart as easily and I'm not finding little fibers stuck to him like we've experienced with other brands. The print on them is super cute and the materials seem to be comfortable for my little one. I like the elastic/stretchiness of the back, it seems to be more comfortable and create a better fit. We have had a couple of issues with leakage (both pee and poo) coming out around his legs. Not sure if we'll purchase for him again, but not opposed to continuing to use if needed.
Nadine C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Other more...
Love Huggies diapers. We’ve been using them with my daughter since she was about four or five months old and were still currently using them at 1 year and 2 months old! Especially enjoy these ones because the have super helpful purple strips on the front which kind of grip the diaper and hold it in place, plus they have super cute winnie the pooh patterns and they also have wetness indicators so overall in my opinion these are just great diapers
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers Size 1 more...
I’ve tried almost all brand of diapers for my 6 month old and these are the ones I like the very least.
YES they are soft!
However, they don’t hold a lot of pee and every time my baby poops, she has a blow out in ONLY these diapers. Meaning I have to change her clothes because the poop leaked out of her diaper in the front and back and the legs.
I really like pampers, luvs, honest company, and babyganics diapers.
Karina F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My FAVORITE!
I completely love this brand of diapers. I’ve tried many other for my babies, but this one is my favorite.
I get them at Walgreens, cvs, or winndixie.
I recommend it to all the parents looking for a long lasting, comfortable diapers for their little ones.
Chelsea H.
Review for: 92 Daiper more...
We like huggies over pampers for our baby. We haven’t had nearly as many blowouts. The elastic on the back is great for keeping everything inside the diaper where it belongs. I love how snug and secure these fit. My only complaint is when you take the soiled diaper off the Velcro wings snap back so quickly that they usually get soiled too, making it hard to roll it up neat and clean. But I prefer that over diaper blowouts that always happen in pampers. Also these are so so soft!! Definitely high quality.
Sarah J.
Morehead, Kentucky
Review for: 92 Daiper more...
These are my favorite diapers for my baby! They are super soft and absorbent and easy to go on! They are affordable and available at most drugstores. I have tried Luvs, other huggies, pampers, and babyganics but I always come back to these! I highly recommend!
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Review for: 92 Daiper more...
As a mom of 3 children, I have tried all the brands of diapers. If I didn’t have huggies on my first 2 kiddos, they’d break out in hives. Huggies was the ONLY brand that saved their little tushies. They sent me coupons often which made the price comparable to LUVS so I always felt like I was getting a bargain. I recommend Huggies to all first time parents. They have a leak guard too which saved plenty of outfits. I trust this brand and enjoy gifting it at parties. #huggies #savethetushies
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't know why I never used Huggies with my first daughter.  I have switched from being a pampers only mom, to a Huggies only mom.  The price and quality of Huggies diapers make them the best option in disposable diapers. I especially love how soft the inside of the diapers are.  The velcro tabs not only fit more snugly than Pampers, but they have more elastic, which makes for an even better fit.  They fit perfectly and we have had zero leaks.
Jennie B.
Versailles, OH
I really like these diapers, they are super absorbent and are not cheaply made. My only complaint is that almost every time I change a dirty diaper, the wings fold in and get dirty too which makes it hard to fold and put in the diaper pail.
Haley B.
wallingford
Review for: 168 Daiper more...
I like huggies. They are much cheaper than pampers and work the same. My son is a size 2 and I’ve had no issues with any diapers so far. I usually purchase my diapers at Walmart and price match on savings catcher to get the best price.