Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersHuggies
Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers

Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers

Welcome your baby to the world with our best skin care. Mom preferred over Pampers® Swaddlers†, Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers help keep your newborn’s perfect skin clean and healthy. †sizes 3-5

Que creen de esta maraca de diapers ? Siempre la he usado con mi hija mayor pero con mi bebé no me funciona debería cambiar para la marca pampers?
HooW does this product work for preemies ?
Start your review of Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers!
Nikki F.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers uploaded by Nikki F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
So far, Huggies little snugglers have been my favorite fit, quality, & performance of all the diapers I've tried so far. They have a poop flap. Yes. A poop flap. Totally helps keep blowouts a little more contained than usual which is amazing in it's own. I like the absorbancy of these diapers. They also do not irritate my daughter as much as other diapers can. They look like they fit nice around her thighs. Very snug, but not cutting off circulation & allowing movement. The current designs have Winnie the Pooh, which are downright adorable & change a little each time you size up. I'm not sure if it was a fluke or if I grabbed a different type of huggies (maybe little movers?), but one package had an additional velcro like grip for double the hold right above the hips. Those were friggin nice. The pictured ones don't have that feature currently. But either way, hands down will choose Huggies over any other diapers when coming to preference. The price is fair for the quality of product, however they are unfortunate more expensive than some other brands. Totally worth it in my eyes, especially if you look for weekly coupons they send out in the paper. #mommusthaves
Camila P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers uploaded by Camila P.
Purchased at: Amazon
At first I was not convinced to use this brand of diapers but once I bought it and started using it on my baby it has worked quite well for me, besides that nothing comes out and the band on the back is very useful especially with the numbers 2. #diapers #huggies [product:huggies-little-snugglers-diapers-size-1-204-ct-weight-up-to-14-lbs-bulk-qty-free-shipping-comfortable-soft-no-leaking-&-good-nite-diapers]
Kimberly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers uploaded by Kimberly H.
My open huggies is the best brand of diapers and wipes . That's what I used on all my kids . Now using same brand on my grandchildren . Love how they fit my babies . They are very affordable Hold threw the night great . I would recommend huggies to anyone.
Misty W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Huggies® Little Snugglers Diapers uploaded by Misty W.
After trying several name brands and generic, I’ve always found my way back to Huggies diapers. Four kids and tons of diapering here. Huggies by far have the least blowouts for boys and girls.
brittany M.
Bixby, OK
Love huggies little snugglers, they are so soft and not cheap material. my son loves them!!👍👍👍👍
Kristy M.
This is the only diaper that my newborn uses that leaks. It seems like the inner skirt is not deep enough and he has leaked a messy diaper onto his clothe 4 times already from only having one pack. Very disappointed. Saving these as EMERGENCY diapers because i don't want to throw them out but really unhappy with this particular diaper.
Becky R.
Indianapolis
I absolutely love the huggies little snugglers,they are the only diaper I will use on my children. Not only do they literally hug my newborn but they seem very comfortable and never cause a rash. Ive tried pampers and luvs and my 3 week old leaks out of all the other brands. I would recommend this brand for all newborns and up.
Ashlie A.
I have used Huggies little snugglers ever since my daughter was born! I love them and they work great for her
Amber F.
Redstar, WV
These are really good. I got these for my nephew when he was born and they lasted almost five months.
Amy B.
Foley, MN
I used these when my son was born and I loved them! Never had a leaking issue with these diapers! I would highly recommend them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alyssa B.
Sturgis, MI
il y a 2 mois
Maddie M. il y a un mois
I definitely prefer huggies. They’re so absorbent and fit my son so much better
Andrea M.
Lake Charles, LA
il y a 3 mois
Roxane K. il y a 3 mois
Pampers is what we used. When I used huggies, and luvs, they leaked. But that's just my experience.