New ParentDiaperingDiapersBranded
Huggies Little Snugglers Baby Diapers, Size 3, 162 Count, Economy Pack

Huggies Little Snugglers Baby Diapers, Size 3, 162 Count, Economy Pack

by Branded

Snugglers Baby Diapers, Size 3, for 16-28 lbs., One Month Supply (162 Count), Packaging May Vary

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Huggies Little Snugglers Baby Diapers, Size 3, 162 Count, Economy Pack!
Shanille M.
Harrisburg, PA
Huggies Little Snugglers Baby Diapers, Size 3, 162 Count, Economy Pack uploaded by Shanille M.
I love these diapers. They met my expectations, I was looking for diapers that would help to prevent blowouts; and this was it. love the back pocket that helps keep messes where they belong, in the diaper! These diapers are also super absorbent, if my baby sleeps through the night and did not get a diaper change, she won't wake up in the morning with a big sagging diaper. The wetness indicator is also a plus.
Breyda Boo P.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my top favorite diapers to use for my baby boy ! I love how observed they are and does not give my baby a diaper rash . Very effective and I recommend these to other parents . These are kinda pricey but worth it I.
Aleigha W.
Ogden, IL
These are by far my favorite diapers! I love them way more than pampers or other competing brands!! They are uniquely shaped to really hug the baby’s thighs, and so far I have not had any leaks.
Natalie P.
Washington, DC
Hands down the best diapers you can buy. My baby boy is breastfed so he has soft stools and has leaked in every other diaper except for this one. I’ve tried pampers swaddlers, honest, next gen and nothing compares to these. These are the best diapers on the market that prevent poop from getting everywhere. Love these!
Lindsay  H.
Bowmanville, ON
My absolute favorite brand of diapers. We tried pampers at the hospital when my daughter was born & did not love the way they fit. We switched to these afloat immediately, & now at 14 months old we are still using this. Shes never got a rash from them, they are great on her sensitive skin & she never leaks.

Looking for your answer?