Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Has anyone tried these and also the Huggies Little Movers? The little movers are my absolute favorite! They last so long, they don't leak. But I'm kind of interested in trying these!
April H.
April H.
Elwood, IN
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I like the regular little movers diapers. I tried these on my son and they seem to go faster and when he did the number 2 the pull up diapers did not hold it in so well.
Jarrah M.
Jarrah M.
Lafayette, LA
1 year ago
We just made the switch to these pull up types and they're awesome. my daughter is in a size 3 to 4, she's 2 years old and only 23 pounds. She can pull them off without a problem and she can get them up about 80% of the way on her own. they're comfortable and flexible, too. I recommend them to everybody
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
1 year, 2 months ago
This is the only brand of diapers we continuously buy and each variation has worked incredibly well!
Stacy d.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
1 year, 6 months ago
We use Little Movers as well but my mom actually had these at her house to try out on my son and they worked just as well! We're going to start potty training soon so I think I will start buying these. All of the Huggies diapers are great!
Cherish L.
Cherish L.
Chatham, IL
1 year, 6 months ago
I liked these at firsr. However, I did notice that when my little pooped, they wouldn't hold well. It would come out the top and side ms literally every time she pooped. So I switched.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Allen, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
I didn't like them until we started potty training, but once we started potty training they were great
Aracely A.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
1 year, 6 months ago
They are good when you are trying to potty train. They are almost like pull ups. Great product overall.