Huggies® Little Movers Diapers

Descriptions:

HUGGIES® LITTLE MOVERS Diapers are shaped to fit babies on the go, and come with the proven leakage protection of the HUGGIES® Leak Lock™ System. Plus, HUGGIES® LITTLE MOVERS Diapers are more absorbent than Pampers® Swaddlers With Dry Maximum.

How well do these work for overnight?
For moms who use this, is Huggies really a better fit for the little ones compared to other cheaper brands out there?
Start your review of Huggies® Little Movers Diapers!
How would you rate this product?
Chillicothe , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Every since the first time i tried these ive honestly been hooked and dont want regular huggies anymore. I absolutely love these diapers. They are so much softer and adjust with their body. Look way more comfortable. I think they hold more and never gad a leak. I love these doapers. Ill mever buy any other diapers ever. They are my go too. I cant express to you how good these diapers,are. I cant recommend to you enough these are the very best.
N Hollywood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have used these with all three of my children. They do not leak. They are soft and gentle on the skin. I have tried many other brands but nothing compares to the quality in my opinion to the little movers brand. I always recommend and purchase this brand for my new mommy friends as well
Long Beach , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I swear these are the best. They hold up really well when wet. I was using a different brand first and there was almost always an accident, even if I did changes throughout the night- I used to do it twice!! when I found these and finally slept dry through the night I was so relieved.
Lafayette, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These diapers gave my daughter the worst rash I have ever seen. We can not use Huggies diapers on wipes on her sensitive skin. I would not recommend Huggies to anyone if they ask for my opinion. Unfortunately, we will not be buying anything from Huggies again.
Hart, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like these diapers. I’d say they work just as well as Luvs which is the other brand I like to use. Huggies is a bit more expensive than luvs, more comparable to pampers but I like their diapers and I also like the little designs they have on them!
Conway
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these diapers. Huggies of course you get less diapers for higher price but totally worth it. They hold nicely even with messy diapers. Great for babies crawling and learning to walk. They are often moving and holds a lot in place.
Hamlet, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've started out with huggies and I still have my baby wearing huggies but sometimes when I'm down on money, they seem to be a little too pricey but they are amazing. They usually have a deal where you can get two packs for $18 but that only like 40 diapers in all but then they have a big box for like $24 so that's why I say they are a little pricey because you can find another brand of diapers such as Luvs for a better price and they work just as good.They work amazing. My baby is very active in them. He does not get any rashes.They do not get used up too fast and it has the wet censor in it so helps a lot. You can find it at plenty of stores near you.
Hooksett NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I really like Huggies diapers. They feel higher quality than others we have tried but they are more expensive and it adds up quickly. I prefer to buy Target up and up brand just because it's cheaper.
Clinton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite Huggies diapers!!! They're super cute but that's a bonus. They hold up really well and fit wonderfully, they dont leave any marks where it's too tight and that's a big thing for us!
Simpsonville , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have tried several brands even the expensive ones, and to me none of them can compare! I love how soft these diapers are, how they move with your child, and how much they absorb! Best by far!