BY HUGGIES #4 in Diapers

Descriptions:

Give your baby our best fit ever with Huggies® Little Movers Diapers, the #1 trusted diaper†. Designed for active babies, these diapers feature the Moving Baby System with Double Grip Strips that hold the diaper in place during active play. Plus, our new SizeUp Indicator lets you know when your baby is ready for the next size diaper.

Huggies® SizeUp Indicator:

Because babies can grow surprisingly fast, our new SizeUp indicator lets you know when baby is ready for the next size diaper.

Double Grip Strips:

Double Grip Strips secure the diaper across two points on each side for a flexible fit that moves with your baby and helps protect against leaks.

Huggies® Wetness Indicator:

Huggies® Wetness Indicator changes color when wet to let you know when baby needs a change.

Contoured Shape:

The contoured shape and SnugFit waistband are designed to move with your active baby, staying in place from their first crawl to their first step and beyond.

Leak Lock® System:

The Leak Lock® System wicks and locks away wetness for up to 12 hours of protection.

DryTouch® Liner:

The DryTouch® Liner absorbs moisture on contact, allowing comfortable movement and dryness.

• How well does this contain poop explosions?3 Answers
  • Are these better than huggies little snugglers. My LO is ...4 Answers
  • I've always been a Huggies mom, my son is allergic to all...6 Answers
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Review for: 128 Diapers more...
We had used Pampers since birth. I was an infant teacher years ago and I've always said Pampers, Pampers, Pampers. Told all my friends who were pregnant - skip Huggies, Pampers is where it's at.

Yeah well. Around 6 months, my daughter started leaking through. We couldn't change her enough. Just a regular poop would leak through. I tried everything, we went up a size...nothing worked. One day I found a pack of Huggies Little Movers in the size we needed. Desperate, I tried them.

HUGGIES ARE THE BEST. Honestly, these were a lifesaver. We've been using them for 3 months now (she's 9 months) - ZERO leaks. She has had major, disgusting blowouts. Not a leak. My daughter pees, a lot. It doesn't bulge or hang low like others (coughPamperscough) do. The fit is excellent. My husband forgot and bought Pampers Cruisers. I don't waste money, so we used them. They're ok. They sag. They don't fit her right. She cries when she's wet in them (not in the Huggies). At any rate, you don't have to buy these but I will continue to. I'm a Huggies convert now!
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
Review for: 3 Lm 4 28 more...
As a first time Mom, I experienced a lot of trial and error in trying to find the “best” diaper for the “best” price. I have been super-pleased with the Huggies Little Movers Diapers Size 3. These diapers absorb and hold everything— yes, EVERYTHING— in until changing time. My daughter crawled and walked at an early age and we never experienced any “diaper disasters” with these diapers. Yes, generic diapers are cheaper than the Huggies brand, but you will get cheap quality, so I say that you are much better off to spend the extra money on a diaper that holds up when put to the test. As far as diaper rashes, my daughter experienced probably less than average— diaper rashes are just a small part of the diaper days. My daughter always seems comfortable in these diapers and they keep her dry. These diapers also hold up very well for sleeping through the night. Couponing (clip out or digital at Kroger) helps with the cost, but they are worth it. I highly recommend Huggies Little Movers.
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Other more...
These pampers are the best! I used to always buy Pampers brand and my sister gave these to my son and since I used them I haven’t changed! They are so comfortable and they hold a lot of pee! I say this because sometimes I go out and don’t find somewhere to change their diapers and it doesn’t pass onto their clothes! I love these I would keep buying until my kids are grown. I grab mine from Walmart and is $39.00 plus tax but is worth it it lasts a month and a week!!!
Gabriel G.
Sherburne, NY
Review for: 3 Lm 4 28, 24 Diapers more...
So I am a first time mama and I thought my mom knows best and went with pampers for awhile. Boy was I wrong! my son had bust after bust out of the jelly beads inside the pampers diapers. Then I found Huggies Little Movers. I LOVE THEM! they don't fall down. They don't over flow. They don't even jelly ball anything. With everything I love about these the one thing I really love is the little tab locks they have so not only is it hard for mama to take them off when it is time to but my little man can stop his naked dance parties in his crib at night. thank you HUGGIES the Wedge family loves your product.
Alondra V.
Compton, CA
Review for: 156 Diapers more...
Como madre primeriza, yo estaba confundida que tipo de pañal usar para mi bebe! Trate muchas marcas y una de mis favoritas es esta, me encanta que están súper suavecitos y mi bebe se puede mover con facilidad y ahora que ella trata de pararse, veo que está cómoda con este pañal y lo mejor esque es muy absorbente y no tengo que despertar por la noche a cambiarlo.. me encanta!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Huggies is the only brand I trust in diapers and wipes! I never have to worry about leaks compared to other lesser brands and the wipes, well ya never have to double em up if you know what I mean! The little movers are so soft and stretchy too. I highly reccomend Higgies for both diapers and wipes Huggies® Natural Baby Care WipesHuggies® Natural Baby Care WipesHuggies® Soft Skin Baby WipesHuggies® Pure Baby Wipes
Lindsay W.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: 66 Diapers, 140 Diapers more...
Honestly, I was a Pampers mom for so long and then as my son grew, I realized just how much money we were spending on diapers. I decided to give another brand a try and these are amazing. I love that they have the indicator on the front when the diaper is wet, I love that they fit snuggly and that they don't sag like other inexpensive brands. I'm spending 10-12$ less on diapers and you even get more in the box. Thank you Huggies!
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Review for: Huggies® Little Movers® Diapers Size 5 more...
I just recently switched from pampers. I have used pampers with all of my kids and my third baby always seems to wake up wet in the morning and every time he had a bowel movement it would leak out. I decided to try huggies and I’m so glad I did. So far no leaks and baby is dry. They fit so well.!!! I love the double gold around the belly and the elastic in the back keeping everything in place without being tight.
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
I love this diapers. I have tried a few other brands and they just don't work like huggies do. The band in the back keeps any explosions in her diaper, instead of coming out of the top like pampers do. The leg area is great and doesn't rub her leg.. And when I change her wet diapers, she's not soaked.. it keeps her dry, which is great.. especially at night. And you got to love the wetness indicator.
Dawn G.
Huggies little movers are the best diapers i found compared to the many other brands ive tried. They dont leak even with the messiest of situations they stay in place with every move, jump, tumble, ect. I would never want to use a different kind of diaper these are awsome 💞👶 Huggies® Little Movers Diapers
Mckenzie H.
Newport, KY
How good is the leak lock protection compared to pampers?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I’ve had mixed feelings about buggies every since hearing about the fiber glass being in the diapers and causing problems for some babies. What has been your experience with this brand? I got huggie wipes from my babyshower and used them they were a little dryer than I expected was just wondering how the diapers were!
Haley H.
I've always been a Huggies mom, my son is allergic to all other diapers. How do these compare to Huggies Snug and Dry? I have noticed they're more expensive, but are they worth it?
Amber W.
Las Vegas
Has anyone had any issues with these? Like leaks or irritations?
Celida M.
Are these better than Pampers? I want to see whats best for my friend's baby?????