BY HUGGIES #5 in Diapers

HUGGIES Little Movers Diapers feature our Moving Baby System*. Shaped for outstanding fit, Little Movers Diapers include a DryTouch Liner that absorbs on contact and Double Grip Strips for a comfy fit that lasts. Also, with a SnugFit* waistband and Leak Lock for up to 12 hours of leakage protection, Little Movers gives your moving baby the driest feeling, best fitting diaper ever. Even the most energetic crawlers, jumpers, and walkers are no match for Little Movers disposable diapers! Available in sizes 3 (16-28 lb.), 4 (22-37 lb.), 5 (27+ lb.), and 6 (35+ lb.).

• Are these better than huggies little snugglers. My LO is starting...4 Answers
  • I've always been a Huggies mom, my son is allergic to all other d...6 Answers
  • Are these really the best type of diapers because my sister is ab...4 Answers
Erika B.
Erika B.
I have been stuck on Pampers Baby Dry every since I remember changing my babies over from Pampers Swaddlers and Hugglies Little Snugglers. I have to say that I am glad that I gave these a chance! They are very stretchy and the name for them is correct in the sense that my babies can move around freely with these diapers. They are very active now so having a diaper that can fit their needs is great. Also, the latches on them are so sturdy and flexible. My son is much bigger than my daughter (twins) but they can wear the same size versus buying a size up for him in Pampers Baby Dry. I highly recommend a mom (who was stuck like me) to give them a try.
Stevie C.
Stevie C.
I love these diapers over any other diaper out there! I'm sad they don't make these starting with newborn. They are so soft to the touch. Compared to the Honest Co these are like silk! They fit my little man in the legs and the waste and are true to size. But my most favorite part is the added padding all the way up the diaper. I have a boy so his pee shoots upward and the extra padding there catches it therefore we never have leaks! I no longer need to bring extra clothing when we're on the go. I will purchase these until we no longer can!
Joelle R.
Joelle R.
Central Point, OR
While these were not the worst diapers I've tried between my two kiddos, I have to say they were one of the worst. They constantly leaked through the leg holes. No matter what size we tried they didn't keep everything in and I found myself constantly cleaning up messes. I love their flexibility but felt like that is the reason they leaked repeatedly. I have gone back to pampers swaddlers on my 6mo old and enjoy them much more. I wouldn't recommend these to my new mommy friends, but they'll do in a punch.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Rio Rancho, NM
The best diapers I've tried. Yes the are more pricey than some but quality for my child is more important. These diapers hold up well. I love their tabs on the side that keep them on even with my little one's busy life. He had liquid diarrhea (and I mean liquid) and none of the nasty stuff oozed out. Other diapers would have been a total disaster!!! I'm so thankful that through this nasty flu bug. One less thing to worry about. I HIGHLY recommend!!! Thanks Huggies!!!
chelsea s.
chelsea s.
Woonsocket, RI
This is the ONLY brand I have ever used for all 3 of my kids, and I'm currently pregnant and he will use them also !! Huggies is my go to brand. When my son started crawling I switched to the little movers and I am COMPLETELY AND ENTIRELY satisfied with the overall look, comfort, value and price of this diaper ! My son is also very happy. If I buy any other kind he gets red irritated skin and he complains. He knows quality when he sees it !!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
One of my favorite diapers unlike snug and dry these are thicker more reliable and baby can sleep through the night without a leak. These are great diapers for the price and very well worth it than the off brand store diapers. These I have used now for a year or so and they are great diapers. I also prefer to use huggies wipes as well . This makes it a comfortable clean . I enjoy that these are easy to put on and take off without leaking .
Serena R.
Serena R.
S El Monte, CA
Love Love these diapers! We have tried so many since having our son and these diapers are simply amazing! The price is great and so affordable. I always purchase at Costco I get more for my money. I defiantly recommend these to parents, they are such a good fit not too tight or big. Never leak, and last my son all night even when he is running around, climbing they don't cause him any trouble. Very durable and are our go to diapers.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
I have started using these instead of my overnight diapers. I have found that these diapers give my baby the wetness protection she needs, while keeping her Jammies from getting wet! They are perfect for any sleeping position, yet they transition perfect for her daytime routine. No more having to keep track of daytime or nighttime diapers. They now work for both. These are definitely perfect for our little toddler.
Teonsha T.
Teonsha T.
I tried these diapers on my daughters and I didn't like them as much as I like Pampers. They are effective but to certain point. They are a little on the pricey side but to me they just don't do the job good. These are good for moms who are stay at home moms and can change the baby as soon as the baby goes potty. These are not as absorbent as most diapers.I will not be purchasing these in the future.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
Love these diapers! I have a little boy (2 now) and I've always heard people having issues picking out a diaper for boys, but these are the absolute best! I've tried several brands and none hold up like these do. With as much as he moves around (even in his sleep) he doesn't leak out and it holds up when he goes #2 as well. I highly recommend these diapers especially if you have a little boy.
McKenzie H.
McKenzie H.
Newport, KY
How good is the leak lock protection compared to pampers?
Haley H.
Haley H.
I've always been a Huggies mom, my son is allergic to all other diapers. How do these compare to Huggies Snug and Dry? I have noticed they're more expensive, but are they worth it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Las Vegas
Has anyone had any issues with these? Like leaks or irritations?
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Baytown, TX
Where do they sell these. I've never seen these and would love to buy some for the holidays
Celida M.
Celida M.
Are these better than Pampers? I want to see whats best for my friend's baby?????