Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersHuggies
Huggies Little Movers ComfortFit

Huggies® Little Movers ComfortFit

Descriptions:

HUGGIES® LITTLE MOVERS Diapers are shaped to fit babies on the go, and come with the proven leakage protection of the HUGGIES® Leak Lock™ System. Plus, HUGGIES® LITTLE MOVERS Diapers are more absorbent than Pampers® Swaddlers With Dry Maximum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Huggies® Little Movers ComfortFit!
How would you rate this product?
Teresa B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Huggies® Little Movers ComfortFit uploaded by Teresa B.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Han sido mis favoritos, los he usado para mis 4 hijos y nunca he tenido algún problema con su piel, y absorben bastante bien.
Sarah S.
Springfield, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My son is in Size 5. We always use huggies. It's the only diaper I trust to never blow out. They also have cute patterns on them. They are expensive.
Anna S.
Round Rock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Overall I think Huggies are the far superior diaper, they are more absorbent and don’t sag as badly. Pampers make the better diaper wipe.
Bryce R.
CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Good great awesome and nice design and amazing comfy and soft no leak and good little kids too
Mona E.
Cusseta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
They fit right. I could tell my child was comfortable in these. They absorb well and weren’t tight around her chunky thighs.
Heather H.
Smackover, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Huggies® Little Movers ComfortFit are my top pick! No other diaper compares! These do not leak or sag, no matter how busy your little one may be. The color changing strip lets you know when it is wet. These don't chap, my daughter never even got a diaper rash while wearing these. They are super absorbent and I wouldn't choose any other brand!
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,205 reviews
Huggies® Little Movers ComfortFit uploaded by Donna S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Turtle love this first flight and he was comfy in his Huggies Little movers. We didn’t have a diaper change once.
Jennifer L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Huggies brand is a good brand, especially the little movers diapers. They last so long, hold a lot of urine, great for nights or long trips and worth every penny.
katie P.
birmingham
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
We are Huggies fans! They move great with her they are super absorbent keep her dry better. There is no other diaper that we would choose but Huggies
Ashley B.
putnam
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Never had an issue with this brand. They are so comfy, don’t leak and perfect fit to the size. I mainly buy parent choice diapers but when I splurge I buy these!

Looking for your answer?