BY HUGGIES

Descriptions:

Give your baby our best fit ever with Huggies Little Movers Diapers. Designed for active babies, these diapers feature the Huggies Moving Baby System, with a contoured shape and Double Grip Strips that hold the diaper in place during active play. Huggies Little Movers Diapers provide a comfy fit that is designed to move with baby and are up to 30% more flexible than the leading brand when wet. Inside, the DryTouch Liner absorbs wetness on contact, while the absorbent Leak Lock System provides up to 12 hours of protection. On the outside, the cover features a Wetness Indicator that changes from yellow to blue when wet, you know when your baby is ready for a change. Plus, each diaper features adorable Disney Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse designs you will love. Huggies Little Movers Diapers come in size 3 (16-28 pounds), size 4 (22-37 pounds), size 5 (27 pounds) and size 6 (35 pounds). From first hug to first step, keep Huggies Little Movers Diapers on hand as your baby explores the world. vs. leading brand absorbent pad, when wet.
Huggies baby diapers are available in five different styles including Huggies Snug & Dry diapers, Huggies Gentle Care Newborn diapers, Huggies Supreme Gentle Care with CuddleWeave diapers, Huggies Supreme Natural Fit diapers for older babies, and Huggies Overnites.  In addition, Huggies offers a line of swim diapers, the Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants. Huggies baby diapers are made with materials designed to enhance the fit of the baby diaper while preventing leaks. The inside absorbent padding on Huggies diapers is made of wood cellulose fiber and a superabsorbent material called polyacrylate. The elastic strands in all Huggies diapers are made to provide baby with a close but comfortable fit. Find Huggies right here at Toys R Us.

Olivia G.
Pensacola, FL
While I'm sure this brand of diapers works well for others, they didn't for us. My daughter would get a rash around her legs every time we purchased any huggies brand and I found that they leak pretty easily.
Kristina M.
LEETON, MO
These are my favorite diapers ever. I have three kids so we've tried lots of different diapers and we always come back to these. They fit awesome and don't get ridiculously saggy when wet like other brands. And they don't break open after using them during the night!
Whitney B.
We usually use huggies snug and dry (which I LOVE!) but accidentally purchased the little movers at the store. Instead of returning them I figured we could give them a try since other huggies work so well for us. After a few diaper changes my baby already had a diaper rash :(
D.R. P.
Easy Lansing
Great product! Me and my wife have been purchasing Huggie brand since our first child was born. We are now on child 3 and we still are loyal customers of this brand. They are great on leaks, especially during the night hours when we can't change as often. They have never left any rashes and are great on babies skin! Thanks again Huggie brand!!
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
I loved the little movers most of all out of all the diapers I used for my boys. They had great absorbency and did their job well. The price is just when when they work as well as these do. I recommend them!
Courtney  B.
Fredericton , NB
These diapers are great. They don’t leak or leave a rash and they don’t have a strong chemical smell to them. We buy them on amazon as we have prime and subscribe. We save 10$ a box.
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Love huggies nappies. They always hold everything in so I rarely have to deal with a blow out. My daughter never gets any rash or irritation anywhere from them. I have tried other brands and have always gone back to huggies. I buy a big bulk box and that always last at least a fortnight.