BY HUGGIES

Find Disposable Diapers at Target.com! Get the #1 nighttime protection brand for Youth Pants. Small/Medium GoodNites Bedtime Pants For Boys give parents and kids a better way to manage bedwetting, provide nighttime protection, and get a good night's sleep. Our bedwetting pants for boys have a soft, quiet fabric that helps keep pajamas and sheets dry at night. GoodNites bedwetting underwear helps keep your child dry with 40% more absorbency than training pants (vs. The leading brand size 4T/5T training pants). Our bedwetting training pants now have Zoned Protection where boys need it most and 25% stretchier sides to fit and move like underwear and NEW cool MARVEL. Size: Size L/XL (34 Count). Color: Multi-Colored. Gender: Male. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Megan S.
Megan S.
Anchorage, AK
I loved how much protection these offered my son while he was sleeping. They really helped him night-time potty training on his own schedule.
Darlene G.
Darlene G.
An excellent product I highly recommend. I have used the Huggies product for years an love them .  My Daughter was born in the 70's and my great grandchild 2 years ago . Thank you Huggies for the great  product. New parents this product from their diapers to the trainer's to the goodnights  the wipes are also excellent. They have great absorption the Goodnights andno leaks , that is definitely a great bonus for us parents and and grandparent's.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Ste sophie, Quebec
Love the goodnights that got free to try and review. they fit my sons well and they are no longer wet in the mornings. Happy mommy. 😃😃
Allison B.
Allison B.
I was given a voxbox for goodnights for trial purposes and they are amazingly absorbant and definitely make my life easier..no more wet sheets or smelly kids to bathe before school after going to bed smelling like Mr. Bubbles..I would definitely suggest you giving them a try and enjoy an easier morning. They also carry pads that stick to your sheets that could help the "I'm too old for those kids"..
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Innisfil, Ontario
I was given Good Nites as a trial to check out. I don't see many comparable products for bigger kids. These make my son feel like people won't notice if he has an accident, therefore giving him more confidence. Thank you Good Nites! :)