Huggies GoodNites HUGGIES GoodNites Underwear for Girls Big Pack - Size Lrg/XL (24 uploaded by Ryan S.Huggies GoodNites HUGGIES GoodNites Underwear for Girls Big Pack - Size Lrg/XL (24 uploaded by Julie P.

BY HUGGIES

Get the #1 nighttime protection brand for youth pants. Large/xl goodnites underwear for girls give parents and kids a better way to manage bedwetting, provide nighttime protection, and get a good night s sleep. Our bedwetting pants for girls have a soft, quiet fabric designed to keep bedding dry at night with absorbent night time protection, while their discreet underwear-like fit keeps them hidden under pjs. She ll feel more confident in bedwetting underwear designed to look cool and feel dry. see more...

• Did you know they make a crinkle sound when they are wet1 Answers
  • What is the age lol Mitch on these3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Meredith C.
My daughter sleeps extremely hard and sometimes has a difficult time waking up at night. She wears Goodnites at night just in case, and they work very well for our needs. They fit well and are relatively discreet!
Megan S.
Woodstock, IL
Goodnites are excellent for boys and girls with bedtime issues. They are very absorbent and the first brand we reach for. Other popular brands cause major leaking leaving my child waking in a puddle, goodnites are very dependable and leave my child dry!
Ryan S.
Scranton, PA
Best diapers EVER
They are very good i like the girl kind more than the boy kind because these have really cute designs but the S-M has cuter designs they fit really great and they hold up all the wetness really great and it makes a crinkly noise when it's really wet
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I must say I have to purchase this for my son because he is a heavy sleeper. Sometimes he gets up to go to the bathroom and sometimes he do not. However, despite the price these products work very well. A dry child and dry linens!!
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
These are great for night time when you are working on potty training. keeps the beds dry and I wouldn't of chosen anything but this brand. thanks for the less laundry due to these
jenniffer m.
These do the job but I don't think they fit till the weight limit because my daughter is 110lbs and they are small on her now
deb c.
raynham, MA
These are very good for training to go to the potty at night because if they don't go it can hold the nightly accident
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great training pants. Kids love the designs on them. Fits like real underwear.
jen a.
Fresno, CA
Great for kiddos having trouble at night with wetting the bed. .............
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I used these for both my son and daughter and they were truly a lifesaver and saved me from washing sheets constantly. These are very durable and I only had a few instances when they leaked but not many at all, well worth the money!
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Mega Parent Expert
What is the age lol Mitch on these
Ryan S.
Scranton, PA
Did you know they make a crinkle sound when they are wet