Huggies GoodNites GoodNites Large/Extra-Large Boys Underwear for Nighttime 12-ct.

BY HUGGIES

Keep your toddler dry throughout the night with goodnites absorbent underwear. The 12 pieces in this package look and feel like regular underwear, so your child can wear them to sleepovers with confidence. see more...

Mary P.
Mega Parent Expert
These worked wonderful with my son! I'd use them only at night time, when he was almost potty trained & he almost always woke up dry the next morning. The down side is, they don't hold a whole lot of urine, so if your son is a heavy bed wetter, or potty training, I'd recommend something else.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
I used these for my boys,sometimes it was hard to get them completely potty trained,These just are leak proof and look just like underpants so the boys wouldn't feel embarrassed.You can always get a coupon or get them on sale.Life Saver's.
Geraldine P.
Kettering , OH
Me funcionaron super bien ya que un pañal regular no absorbe la cantidad de pipí de un niño grande que todavia se orina en las noches para mi fueron un exito
Alyssa K.
Mega Parent Expert
These are great for when your child is almost completely potty trained, but still has trouble getting up at night.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Absolutely amazing for kids having bed wetting issues or those who just haven't gotten the hang of potty training at night, no leaks and even good for kids that are a bit on the bigger side.
Mindy H.
Actually get these by a case for our special needs son. They have much better fit than most brands and he has accidents. We do not need diapers. He is too small for adult "diapers" and baby diapers are diapers. I am very thankful we found these.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Mega Parent Expert
These are great, my oldest son used to have accidents when he was about 5 and was really upset when he would have accidents. He was really glad when I gave these to him to try and they worked wonderfully.
Lissa L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love these! I would never mind recommending these they work like a charm! Probably the best thing I trust leaving the little one wearing during the night
Mandy S.
Bremen, KY
Excellent product, they are a go to when my son stays with someone and when we are on the road, the keep him and the sheets dry
Shannon S.
Unfortunately my son has to use these but they are leak proof and look more like real underwear
Maranda C.
Bixby, OK
Do these work really well? Do they look like diapers at all? My 4 year old needs some but won't wear them if they look like diapers
Kayla E.
Maple Ridge, BC
What is the weight on these? Do they come in other sizes?
sasha m.
Do these really work?
Genevieve C.
Lakeland, GA
Can this be used for girls as well as boys? I'm asking because at my store they are having a sale on the boys and not the girls. Anything to save a couple dollars