Huggies GoodNites GoodNites Large/Extra-Large Boys Underwear for Nighttime 12-ct.

BY HUGGIES

Keep your toddler dry throughout the night with goodnites absorbent underwear. The 12 pieces in this package look and feel like regular underwear, so your child can wear them to sleepovers with confidence. see more...

Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Absolutely amazing for kids having bed wetting issues or those who just haven't gotten the hang of potty training at night, no leaks and even good for kids that are a bit on the bigger side.
Mary P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These worked wonderful with my son! I'd use them only at night time, when he was almost potty trained & he almost always woke up dry the next morning. The down side is, they don't hold a whole lot of urine, so if your son is a heavy bed wetter, or potty training, I'd recommend something else.
Mindy H.
Actually get these by a case for our special needs son. They have much better fit than most brands and he has accidents. We do not need diapers. He is too small for adult "diapers" and baby diapers are diapers. I am very thankful we found these.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
I used these for my boys,sometimes it was hard to get them completely potty trained,These just are leak proof and look just like underpants so the boys wouldn't feel embarrassed.You can always get a coupon or get them on sale.Life Saver's.
Jessica J.
A great product! My kids have immature bladders and are hard sleepers. I'm so glad they have came out with such great products to help take the embarrassment away from older children who still wet the bed!
Jessica H.
La Fayette, GA
These worked great for my little brother. He never had any leaks. The cool thing about these goodnites is that they fit a wide range of ages because how stretchy they are. I'm pretty sure it can fit up to 13 year olds they are that stretchy.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are great, my oldest son used to have accidents when he was about 5 and was really upset when he would have accidents. He was really glad when I gave these to him to try and they worked wonderfully.
Geraldine P.
Kettering , OH
Me funcionaron super bien ya que un pañal regular no absorbe la cantidad de pipí de un niño grande que todavia se orina en las noches para mi fueron un exito
Lissa L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love these! I would never mind recommending these they work like a charm! Probably the best thing I trust leaving the little one wearing during the night
Mandy S.
Bremen, KY
Excellent product, they are a go to when my son stays with someone and when we are on the road, the keep him and the sheets dry
Maranda C.
Bixby, OK
Do these work really well? Do they look like diapers at all? My 4 year old needs some but won't wear them if they look like diapers
Kayla E.
Maple Ridge, BC
What is the weight on these? Do they come in other sizes?
sasha m.
Do these really work?
Genevieve C.
Lakeland, GA
Can this be used for girls as well as boys? I'm asking because at my store they are having a sale on the boys and not the girls. Anything to save a couple dollars