BY HUGGIES

New Bourn: Up To 10 Lbs

Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Great diaper if you can afford it.. I however live on a budget and prefer to use Target's up and up brand the two are quite comparable when it comes to leak protection and up and up don't leave any fuzz or fibers when wet like huggies sometimes will do up & up diapers
Angie T.
Yorktown, VA
My son was allergic to the other leading national brand so I tried the Huggies Little Snugglers. They fit wonderfully and held without leaking through night time sleeping. They were soft, non-irritating, didn't have a strong perfume smell like the other brand, and kept him rash free.
Krista R.
Jacksonville , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We used these at the hospital when i had our son and continued as we came home. They are soft and comfortable in anysize and i love the rewars points that do. Newborn sizes althought aren't easy to find in stores. Ive notices bigger sizes are more instock than newborn-size 2
Xochitl R.
I love these and will never use other diapers on my NB as long as I have hem. They hold everything in so well. Even the famous diaper explosions. And the wetness indicator line is a money saver! No need to guess wether baby needs a change or not.
Janie K.
Lehi, UT
I loved these diapers! They worked wonderfully for my son! I used this brand the whole time my son was in diapers and really loved the new born little snugglers. Especially because it has the wetness indicator.
erica w.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Huggies are great but be careful purchasing Newborn size. My infant wore newborn size for a week and then needed size 1. I'd suggest skipping newborn size for average size weight kids. Size 1 can fit newborns as well and you won't waste any
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
Not good diaper for the newborn age. It used to leak all the time. I mean ALLLL the time. I had this problem with pampers as well. I had to use the store brand to avoid leakage.
Ashley B.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love huggies diapers !! I have 4 children and always used huggies I have tried all brands and they top them all !! I never had a problem with leakage even overnight .
Carrie B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Did not like Huggies brand. Tried them when both my son and daughter were newborns (5 years apart) and both had regular blowouts with suggested size and one size bigger. Switched brands and the problem was solved.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
I've been using Huggies for about 16 months and I just recently switched. The bigger the size the worse they were for my son. he would pee right through them. But they worked well for when he was a newborn.