BY HUGGIES

Descriptions:

Huggies Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free, 64 count, comes in a pack of 4.

• Is this product truly scent free? 4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Huggies Simply Clean (Triple Clean L...3 Answers
  • I have the Huggies wipes that have huggies written in the...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Harlan
Purchased at: Walmart
What I love most about Huggies is the brand is respected and powerful. They stand by their products and these wipes are amazing. I first bought the scented Huggies wipes and noticed they broke both my children out in their bottoms badly. So i asked the pediatrician what I should try and they suggested I get an unscented wipe to use to see if it would make any of a difference. So I did and sure enough my babies had no more problems concerning the other wipes where they were scented. Some babies are allergic to the scent they add to the wipes.
Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lllooovvvveeee these wipes! They are so good! They are so soft and frangrance free and gentle for my babies skin it does not irritate at all. I even use it to take my makeup off or use to clean spills. I use these for everything. These are the only wipes I’ll use.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
It’s been years since I had to purchase these and they’re definitely wasn’t as many options on the market as there are now but I still would recommend these because they work great and I like the fragrance free that didn’t irritate my baby.
Leslie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty great baby wipes. They clean well and are absorbent. Easy to easy and dispose of. Love that they’re fragrance free and not too expensive to use. They’ve become a staple in my everyday products that I use.
Julie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I did like these but I like something with scent to help cover up the stinky smell but they are nice thick and wet and they do a good job the price is good as well
Maria O.
I bought these as an alternative for the pampers wipes and i didnt really like them. They are really stiff and really pressed together. I had a hard time getting them out of the bag and the smell is not as strong as it thought it would be. I have not purchased this brand since.
candice L.
North Miami Beach
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Out of all the wipes I've tried these are probably one of my least favorites they don't come out when you pull out a wipe so you literally have to get your nail and find the edge of the wipe and pull it out every single time very inconvenient when you got a wiggly baby they also break really easy which is super annoying you figure Huggies would have better quality but no
Destiny J.
Pittsburg, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i love the huggie diapers but i do not care for the wipes. these wipes are so wet that when pulling them out they are ripping apart and when having a squirming baby and trying to change them its not very helpful to have the wipes falling apart. so i would not recommend these wipes because it wasn't just one pack that did this it was every time i bought them.
sunny🇲🇽 S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My least favorite. These wipes tend to by really wet and soggy, don't have the right consistency. They tear eassily. For the price they sale at matches their quality.
Genedra T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When my daughter was a baby I loved these wipes. they were very durable and not paper thin like other wipes I’ve seen. They didn’t irritate her skin either. I would still buy these even though my daughter is not a baby anymore...they’re just good to have around the house.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Shpresa K.
Ulcinj
Do they work well?
Talissa G.
Is it true that the wipes contain some sort of fiberglass ?
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
How are Huggies Wipes..are they thick wipes? are they similar to Pampers? I'm not much of a fan of Pampers wipes since I've tried the Kirkland ones. I find the Kirkland wipes are much thicker and bigger which I prefer.
Tiffany H.
United States
Would these be recommended over babyganics wipes?