BY HUGGIES

Descriptions:

The Equate Everyday Clean Wipes are designed for cleansing hands, face and bottoms. They are for everyone in the family to use, including babies, kids and adults. They are quilted soft and are gentle on the skin, yet still remain thick and super-strong.

Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
I use Huggies® Equate Everyday Clean Gentle Wipes Compare to Huggies Simply Clean Wipes, for so many things. My main use for them however, are to clean makeup from my face before I wash it. They also come in handy to freshen up your armpits if you are without an antiperspirant or deodorant. Very affordable, and can be bought at any Walmart.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
These work ok. They are cheap and get your baby clean but I find that you have to use more of these than Huggies to finish the job. They also aren't as thick and tear easily. They aren't bad they just definitely aren't nearly as good as Huggies. If you need to save money, these are ok but if you don't need to save a dollar, buy Huggies. The price difference isn't enough for me to justify buying a lower quality.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
These equate wipes from Walmart do the job, I love them for everyday use. Even to have them in my purse for those just in case times of a spill or whatever needs to be clean. Pro is that they are super affordable and still a great value for it's cost. Definitely recommending.
Shinkell T.
Tulsa, OK
This product is amazing. I work at a daycare and I clean a lot of babies crap. some wipes I've used leaves smells behind, these do not. They are very affordable. You can't go wrong with things that are Great & Very Cost effective.
Lauren W.
Cumming, GA
They are okay. They dry out fast. They are cheap and get the job done. I would buy another brand if I didn't need them so bad when I got them.
kylie k.
Connellsville, PA
These definitely compare to the huggies brand. This product works great and is cheaper as well.
Melissa C.
los angeles, CA
I am impress with this product it is good quality with being an amazing price.

Kohl's