BY HUGGIES #14 in Training Pants

Huggiesâ disposable training pants 3t-4t 46 pk

• I have a 4 yr old son when is a good time to stop the night time ...7 Answers
Huggies Disposable Training Pants 3T-4T
  • "I have been trying to potty train my daught or lets just say, getting ready so we tried to transition to pull ups." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter is currently potty training and these are so helpful and easy so she can just pull down on her own and go on her own like a big girl that she is" in 2 reviews
  • "They definitely made potty training so much easier when my son was transitioning from diapers to undies!" in 2 reviews
Montana S.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Huggies Disposable Training Pants 3T-4T 20 pk more...
These were my go to when my son was being potty trained! He loved that they had characters on them too it made bed time fun! They lasted all night when he had accendents and was very effective. I have re purchased and i will be buying again once my daughter starts potty training. Love these!
Brooke B.
Review for: Huggies Disposable Training Pants 3T-4T 20 pk more...
These are all I use , I only use Huggies brand. I feel they were the only ones that never truly leaked from my son. Now that we are potty training and he is in "big boy undies" he still wears night time pull ups to help him with night time accidents. If I ever have another baby Huggies is all I will have it use .
Leah R.
My daughter loved wearing these. Possibly too much. She would be so excited by the pull-up that she may or may not make it to the potty. In time, she was able to get the hang of it though. Her little sister is now interested in her very own pull-ups. It's the logical next step from diapers, but before panties.
Jaclyn B.
Jb Mdl, NJ
They've improved these over the past few years. When my daughter used them they were no better than regular underwear. Now that my son uses pull-ups they work great. Especially when we are out and about, since he's afraid of public bathrooms. A definite must for us, for the time being!
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
Review for: Huggies Disposable Training Pants 3T-4T 20 pk more...
Huggies pull ups are actually the first brand I used with my young daughter and the last brand! There's no reason to try anything else! They have cute characters my daughter loves and are very practical and easy to use! I love them and so does my daughter!
Jasmine B.
Review for: Huggies Disposable Training Pants 3T-4T 20 pk more...
My 2 year old daughter absolutely loves these! She really loves the characters on them and I love that they don't leak at night. The only complaint I have is the price, they are more expensive the. The pampers version and more expensive than diapers.
Krystal M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter is currently using these and she gets really enthusiastic about using them too. She's proving hard to potty train but they hold up really well and she loves grabbing them and telling me she wants to wear them!
sheyla g.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Huggies Disposable Training Pants 3T-4T 20 pk more...
My daughters loved their pull ups but now they can't wear them because they don't make them in 5t or bigger. But other than that they are soft and like they are meant to do they keep your little one stay dry at night.
Lulu G.
Fort Worth, TX
My daughter was excited to have her favorite Disney characters on them. It made it easier to potty train her. I'd tell her that the princesses didn't like getting wet and that helped.
Kept her dry too!
Tina E.
Otway, OH
My granddaughter loves these the fact they they have the characters on them makes her feel like a big girl they seem to do good job on not leaking they fit her nicely and love the easy removal of them
Brooke B.
I have a 4 yr old son when is a good time to stop the night time pull ups ?