BY HUGGIES #26 in Training Pants

Huggiesâ disposable training pants 2t-3t 52 pk see more...

Lacy O.
Hanford
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite diapers to use for my little guy. They have great leak protection. I've never had the sheets br soaking wet with these diapers.They are super easy for him to put on and take off himself which is helping with the potty training. My son loves the fun Disney inspired themes they put on them.
Michelle V.
Phoenix , AZ
We first went with huggies pull-ups for our toddler who was day potty trained but not night. The pull-ups absorbed well, only problem is whatever they used in the elastic portion of the pull-up started causing a reaction on our toddlers skin. We discontinued use and it cleared up within a few days and switched to a competitors products with better success.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Huggies pull-ups Learning Designs Training pants are great they are nice and strong and have sides that can be adjusted. My son is 3 but he is very small only 23 lbs so the fact that I can adjust the sides is a great help to me.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
Best pull-ups out here! they are worth the price. my son is learning to use the potty and these go on easy and pull down easy as well. no leaking at night or poop when he forgets to go in the potty
Amanda O.
Plainfield, IL
Love these! The designs are adorable and my toddler loves wearing them. They are soft and comfortable. They can hold a lot with out leaking. The night time ones are made great as well.
Heather M.
My daughter stays dry all night long in these. The disappearing character for when she is wet is helpful as well. She is super excited in the morning when she wakes up dry.
Kristen H.
Spring Hill, FL
Huggies Pull-Ups are a great product. When I used them we had very few leakage incidents, and my children never broke out in a rash, like they did while using a competitor.
sandra k.
Lighthouse Point, FL
I only used huggies pullups once and i just didn't care for it . I didn't like the material , just didn't seem like it would be very comfortable. I swear by huggies baby wipes but the pullups just didn't win me over.
Amanda T.
Wolcottville, IN
They are great pull ups, though more costly than others. The easy open sides are great. If you can find good coupons, I would buy them. I'd definitely buy them over pull ups without easy open sides, regardless of price!
Taniya R.
Lumberton, NJ
Potty training could never get easier. My daughter was able to pull down and pull up these training pants very easily and did not rip them at all.