BY HUGGIES #9 in Training Pants

Descriptions:

Help make potty training more fun and easy with Huggies Pull-Ups with Learning Designs for Boys. With great coverage, soft and stretchy sides, and zoned protection, Pull-Ups training pants give your child a comfortable fit and all-around protection, day and night. Pull-Ups pants have an underwear-like design that lets your child slide them on and off like underwear, plus easy-open sides for quick checks or changes. Pull-Ups Learning Designs for Boys feature Disney's Buzz Lightyear and Lightning McQueen, with a wetness indicator that fades when wet to promote learning.

• Do the learning designs seem to help your little one learn? 1 Answers
Shontree B.
Muskegon
Im currently using these pull-ups while potty training my toddler. I like the fact that they pull up like big girl undies but if she has a accident I can easily get them off because the sides are velcro together.
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
These are my favorite diapers to use for my little guy. They have great leak protection. I've never had the sheets br soaking wet with these diapers.They are super easy for him to put on and take off himself which is helping with the potty training. My son loves the fun Disney inspired themes they put on them.
Michelle V.
Phoenix , AZ
We first went with huggies pull-ups for our toddler who was day potty trained but not night. The pull-ups absorbed well, only problem is whatever they used in the elastic portion of the pull-up started causing a reaction on our toddlers skin. We discontinued use and it cleared up within a few days and switched to a competitors products with better success.
Jennifer G.
Forney , Tx
I tried to use these for potty training my 2 year old because they worked so well with my first born 6 years ago. I was a little disappointed when she developed a rash on her back and when they leaked so easily. The price is decent and they are easier to use than other brands; however, do to the rash I can not recommend this to my friends. My first born had very sensitive skin and eczema, but they caused no problems for her 6 years ago. So, I was very surprised when my 2 year old who has shown zero skin issues suddenly started developing a rash every time she wore them. Everyone's skin is different, so I can't completely blame the product; however, I can't recommend it either.
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
I used these pull-ups when I was potty-training a pair of twins and found them to be awesome. They pull-down easily so your toddler can get prepared for real underwear while also having something just as absorbent as a regular diaper. The design patterns on the pull-ups help get your toddler exciting about the transition as well.
Megan S.
Knoxville, TN
These have been perfect for my little guy who is 4 and still has accidents at night every once in awhile. I love the easy ways to get them off (tabs and just using them like underwear). The only thing I wish was different is that they didn't come up so far on his belly in the front. It bothers him and his skin.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Huggies pull-ups Learning Designs Training pants are great they are nice and strong and have sides that can be adjusted. My son is 3 but he is very small only 23 lbs so the fact that I can adjust the sides is a great help to me.
Heather J.
Leesburg, VA
I prefer huggies pull ups over pampers easy ups because of the learning design. The huggies can be opened and resealed, the pampers brand cannot. Also, huggies usually has a coupon available online making them a better price.
Mauri S.
Daleville, VA
I used these for my son when he was transitioning into using the potty. They're durable enough to where he could pull them up by himself with ease. When he did have an accident, there was no leakage whatsoever.
Erin N.
These were perfect for my daughter while learning to potty train. She learned how to slip them off and on easily. plus they provided protection during accidents. a must have during potty training.
Meagan N.
Columbia, SC
Do the learning designs seem to help your little one learn?