Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersHuggies
Huggies Disney Mickey Mouse Big Pack

Huggies® Disney Mickey Mouse Big Pack

Descriptions:

HUGGIES Size One Snug & Dry Diapers give your baby great protection at a great value. Four layers of protection absorb moisture quickly to help stop leaks for up to 12 hours, and a quilted liner helps to keep your baby dry and comfortable. Plus, Snug & Dry disposable baby diapers have a wetness indicator stripe on the outside that changes from yellow to blue when wet, which helps take the guesswork out of diaper changes. Featuring fun Disney Mickey Mouse designs, Snug & Dry Diapers are available in sizes Newborn (up to 10 lb.), 1 (8-14 lb.), 2 (12-18 lb.), 3 (16-28 lb.), 4 (22-37 lb.), 5 (27+ lb.) and 6 (35+ lb.). Join HUGGIES Rewards to earn points on every pack of HUGGIES diapers and wipes you buy.

• Featuring fun Disney Mickey Mouse designs, HUGGIES Snug & Dry Diapers Size 1 fit babies from 8 to 14 lb.
  • Trusted Leak Lock system helps eliminate leaks for up to 12 hours
  • Four layers of protection absorb moisture quickly, and a quilted liner helps keep baby feeling dry
  • Wetness indicator changes color when it’s time for a diaper change
  • Pair with HUGGIES Natural Care Wipes to help keep your baby's skin clean and soft. Packaging may vary from image shown.

Quisiera probar estos pañales ya que a mi bebé le Rosan los pañales 😖
Where do I get huggies coupons?
Start your review of Huggies® Disney Mickey Mouse Big Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Megan F.
Milwaukee, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Huggies® Disney Mickey Mouse Big Pack uploaded by Megan F.
Thank You Huggies for our free pack of diapers just for simply scanning in all our receipts! If you're a Huggies buying mama like me and you don't take advantage of the Huggies Rewards app I highly recommend you start! Totally worth it especially when you pair it with the Fetch Rewards App too and can scan on both and take advantage of the rewards on both!!
Kristalyn P.
Beaufort, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great I haven’t had any problems with leaks or rashes. I love the design on them and they stay on well. My only complaint is that they are a little pricey.
Maria C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought these for my little one up to size 4. They didn’t give him a rash, he was comfortable, and there were no leaks at night.
Charlie W.
Ionia, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The price is a bit cheaper when you buy the larger boxes. The Mickey Mouse Big Pack of huggies is my go to buy for diapers. Huggies brand is the only brand I put on my little ones. They all 3 have super sensitive skin and Huggies is the only brand they could wear. We experienced little to no leakage with these diapers as well. Also, you can’t beat Mickey Mouse, my youngest is all about Mickey. Finding products with Disney and Mickey labeling is always a plus for us. I definitely recommend Huggies Disney Mickey Mouse big pack.
Emily C.
Clinton, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
With my oldest child (she is now 7) & my middle child (now 4) I could not use #Huggies with they both were allergic to them. Well my son who is 2 I just recently tried huggies with because they were on sale & couldn’t beat the price & they work amazing for him! No problems with leaks or “sagging” after only a little bit of pee. Plus he is obsessed with Mickey Mouse so he loves these diapers!!
Lissette A.
Steger, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Huggies® Disney Mickey Mouse Big Pack uploaded by Lissette A.
Purchased at: Target
I like to use it for my baby, it is very good quality and it does not irritate my baby's skin, I recommend it
Gricelda S.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walgreens
Pañales Huggies son , Más Económicos Y De Calidad? Buen precio Son: Muy suaves al tacto No despide aroma Ajuste perfecto en la espalda del bebé Absorbe rápidamente
Crystal T.
Seattle, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Huggies are my favorite diapers for babies and little ones. I've tried many brands of diapers and huggies has always been my favorite. Most diapers I've tried when baby poops or pees it leaks out the back or between the legs. Huggies do not and are very effective at stopping leaks!
Megan R.
Erlanger, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I had a box of these gifted to me after I first had my son. They are a little bit pricey but compared to the off brand diapers I had bought at the time... It was night and day. Diaper stayed in place, there was no leaking or wet spots the next morning and the diaper wasn't stretched out from him moving around while he slept.
Carly_sutter S.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Fit my toddler perfectly and allow her to move in all crazy directions. Hardly ever leak. Just wish they were more affordable