Huggies® Disney Mickey Mouse Big Pack

Descriptions:

HUGGIES Size One Snug & Dry Diapers give your baby great protection at a great value. Four layers of protection absorb moisture quickly to help stop leaks for up to 12 hours, and a quilted liner helps to keep your baby dry and comfortable. Plus, Snug & Dry disposable baby diapers have a wetness indicator stripe on the outside that changes from yellow to blue when wet, which helps take the guesswork out of diaper changes. Featuring fun Disney Mickey Mouse designs, Snug & Dry Diapers are available in sizes Newborn (up to 10 lb.), 1 (8-14 lb.), 2 (12-18 lb.), 3 (16-28 lb.), 4 (22-37 lb.), 5 (27+ lb.) and 6 (35+ lb.). Join HUGGIES Rewards to earn points on every pack of HUGGIES diapers and wipes you buy.

• Featuring fun Disney Mickey Mouse designs, HUGGIES Snug & Dry Diapers Size 1 fit babies from 8 to 14 lb.
  • Trusted Leak Lock system helps eliminate leaks for up to 12 hours
  • Four layers of protection absorb moisture quickly, and a quilted liner helps keep baby feeling dry
  • Wetness indicator changes color when it’s time for a diaper change
  • Pair with HUGGIES Natural Care Wipes to help keep your baby's skin clean and soft. Packaging may vary from image shown.

Where do I get huggies coupons?
Start your review of Huggies® Disney Mickey Mouse Big Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Wilmore, KY
ALWAYS buy the big box. I don't care if you think you won't use all of them, you will. These diapers have been the only ones on my babies bottom since he was born! I love buying the large pack to minimize trips to the store (which we all know is a hassle with a little one).
Mocksville
I have been using huggie products since my daughter was born.. This product is really good fir baby's they don't break out. The design on the dipars are cute.. I wish they had different Disney characters on them.
Saratoga Springs
Not as soft as little snugglers and do hold as much. Still a great diaper and are affordable. My favorite is definitely little snugglers and I also love seventh generation diapers.
Tijuana
Excelentes pañales, tienen un olor increíble en cuanto abres la bolsa y sacas uno el olor se impregna , se ajustan muy bien al cuerpo del bebé y sobre todo evita escurrimientos
Moreno Valley, CA
The package is super cute and my baby loves Mickey Mouse, the diapers hold up what they need to and never leaked on me, this is definitely a great brand of diapers
Manhattan, KS
Purchased at: Publix
We got these on sale and heard such good reviews on them. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for our baby. Our son developed a rash within 2 days of switching to these diapers. We believe it's due to the gel factor in these diapers which seemed to trap the moisture in. He hasn't had a rash once we made the switch to a more breathable diaper.
Elk Grove, CA
My favorite to use. They hold a lot and there’s no worry of anything coming out of the sides of the diaper which is always a super plus. The tags stick nice and stay secured. Absorption is really good. Like there’s this neutralizing smell or something that helps the stinky ones not stink so much lol
San Antonio, TX
I sometimes wish I had bought these for my first child. I love everything about it. My second and third child do so well with these on. They dont leak like other brands and everything stays in. My only complaint would probably be that there's no size 7. Other than that, 10/10 recommend!
Somerset, TX
These diapers are great! I don’t use any other kind. They are soft & soak it all up. Of course I don’t leave my baby drenched in a wet diaper but these are amazing s I recommend all the time & when buying for a baby shower or gender reveal party these are what i buy.
I went on a Huggies kick for a few months with my oldest and didn't regret it. Fairly priced and reliable. The boxes are of good, sturdy quality too so I used them for a DIY project with some cheap fabric to make storage containers for my kids shelves. They've lasted 6 months so far so I'm happy.