Huggies® Calming Touch Lavender & Chamomile Baby Wipes

Descriptions:

Huggies Baby Wipes with Lavender & Chamomile will delight your baby's senses by offering a wonderful combination of soft, cushiony cleaning and a calming fragrance that your baby will love. Make diaper changing time a more pleasant experience for your baby and you!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Huggies® Calming Touch Lavender & Chamomile Baby Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Portales, NM
I love that buggies brand wipes are so thick and durable. I feel like they clean so much better than any other brand and all their scents smell amazing and fresh. I use these for diaper changes and wiping their hands and face and they’re so gentle
Jensen Beach, FL
I absolutely love the touch of lavender and chamomile to these Huggies baby wipes. And improve this product by either doubling the amount of product for cutting the price in half. I would highly recommend this product to other parents.
Lake City , TN
I LOVE THESE WIPES!!! I use them on my kids when they are sick and snotty and gross seems to calm their skin and their attitude. I wish more places carried them though
Gentry, AR
My little guy has super sensitive skin so I decided to use these and see if his skin reacted. They are so gentle on his skin and doesn't cause him to break out in hives, when many products do. They are also very soothing to his little bum and while he normally fusses during diaper changes, he is now calm.
Warren, OH
These are by far my favorite baby wipes. I enjoy the scent and it seems very calming. They do a great job at keeping my son nice and clean and smelling great. I even use them myself from time to time. They are very soft. No complaints here. Def recommend to other parents with out a doubt
Florence, MS
We also like to keep these ones for the bigger kids. The smell is great, and buggies make a strong wipe. Great for easy clean up after a meal. And you can just throw them away instead of washing a bunch of dirty rags.
waynesville,ga
Absolutely love the smell of these wipes! Recommend them to anyone with children. Lives how well made and think they are. Don’t have to worry about it ripping while trying to clean the baby’s butt.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I liked the smell of these but i find them to be to rough feeling specially compared to pampers wipes. They are large though so thats good and thick. I just dont like using them on my babies.
Bay City
I like the scent of these wipes and they clean very well. Leaves the baby very clean. For the price of them I feel there are cheaper brands that are just as effective.
White House, TN
I prefer huggies brand wipes over all others simply because they are thicker and my fingers dont go through. Each baby is different but none of mine have broken out because of them scent is ahhhmazing