Huggies® Baby Wipes Fragrance Free

Descriptions:

Huggies nappies are so popular. Buy Huggies nappies bulk online.

• Get Huggies nappies online delivered in one-two days in most metropolitan areas in Australia*.
  • Huggies nappies are often on sale at GoToddler. Buying wholesale nappies is smarter and easier: bulk Huggies newborn and infant nappies.
  • Huggies specials and cheap nappies online at GoToddler.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Huggies® Baby Wipes Fragrance Free!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They smell good as well as don't dry out as fast as other brands.” in 1 review
“Sometime other brand wipes make the spot wet making it prone to diaper rash but not Huggies. ” in 1 review
“Not a fan of the brand, but these wipes are super soft and clean very good!” in 1 review
I like to buy these because it doesn’t give my baby rashes. I heard that the scented ones gives baby rashes so I am not a big fan of those. I’d rather have my baby feeling nice and fresh 😊
Phoenix, AZ
Huggies® Baby Wipes Fragrance Free uploaded by Budah B.
This is a cool product. Its cool because it comes with a re-usable box for baby wipes! How cool is that? Just buying one every now and then is not too pricey and they are good for storage containers and organization. I buy a new one ever now and again because sometims they have different and cute designes on the box.
Muskegon, MI
I like that the product is fragrant free. It seems to clean just as well as those that have fragrance. They don't rip like some other brands I have tried and I feel like my son is truly clean. I usually buy wipes by the box, so I feel for a box of these, it's a good price. I would recommend these wipes to others.
Cordova, TN
If you’re baby has sensitive skin this is the stuff for you! We are devoted to the Huggies brand and really love everything they offer. Not too much more costly than the generic brand but so much more worth it.
Not good quality. the wipes are very breakable a d I've had many " accidents" while using these and have broken thru them with very little force. they dry out too quickly and I'd recommend they use more liquid to help keep them moist. I wouldn't repurchase these.
We received this as a baby shower gift and it’s been so nice to have the pull out box of wipes in the nursery. The wipes are so easy to get out and I like that the button is easy to push to open the wipes! The wipes themselves are nice and gentle on our newborn’s skin!
Tekamah, NE
There is no baby wipes in the world like Huggies. They don't have a gross smell and they are very thick. I absolutely hate thin wipes. Especially when you have a huge blow out. Whatever you do, don't skip on the good wipes.
Chatsworth, GA
I like that these wipes are fragrance free, but they are very thin and I feel like they don't do a great job at cleaning. Every time I have used these they have left behind residue and white fuzz after a diaper change.
Florence, MS
I love the fragrance free wipes because I feel they are so much more gentle than a regular wipe. My daughter has eczema and I try to avoid extra chemicals and perfumes, especially around her more sensitive areas.
Little one has sensitive skin so when I first purchased wipes I chose regular scented and found out pretty quick that fragrance free is the way to be lol. I tried a cucumber scented one once and felt so bad after his skin got irritated from them. So always fragrance free