Huggies® Baby Lotion uploaded by Esther E.

BY HUGGIES #61 in Baby Lotion

Descriptions:

• 24 hour moisturizing lotion
  • Contains shea butter.

Huggies Shea Butter Baby Lotion 15 Ounces.

• Where can I get this at!?1 Answers
  • Is this brand lotion recommended by anyone over Johnsons ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this lotion? I have seen it and thought a...4 Answers
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is not the presentation that I know but sure is the same, it is moisturizing, it is not heavy and it smells divine, of the ingredients it contains I did not expect less, it is a problem to get them in my locality because they bring few units and are very sought after
Georgia G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This lotion is ok. I won't be repurchasing it as I felt that it was too oily and greasy. It would slid onto the skin but then it would just sit there and get shinny. It's a bit watery as well. I prefer lotions that are a bit thicker. I gave the rest of it to my aunt since I wasn't able to finish the product.
Emily M.
Smells very nice. Does seem to moisturize baby's skin nicely. Only thing I do wish is that it was organic... Or at least more natural ingredients. If you aren't looking for something organic and just wanted something different than Johnson's, this is a good lotion.
Kasey G.
Loganville, GA
Really like the scent of Huggies lotion with Shea butter, it's fragrant but not too strong or over powering for little ones. It also has a nice creaminess that is perfect for baby's skin.
Jasmine L.
The Huggies lotion was just not good for my daughter, I use the johnsons baby lotion as it smells great and it's not greasy like this lotion
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This lotion works well! I like buying for that reason and also because it is also what I used for my son and daughter.
Ka l.
Huggies Lotion smells so good. I bought this for my baby neice and nephew. Its non sticky and the moisture lasts long
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
Not only have I used this on my kids but I have used this myself. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft
Katana S.
I love these scents. The only downside is this items is so hard to find. Only a certain small stores carries them
Megan K.
Shelton, Ct
This lotion is really nice and creamy. It doesn't seem to dry out baby's skin and it also smells so good!!
Desiree M.
Inez, KY
Has anyone used this lotion? I have seen it and thought about trying it but wasn't sure about it.
Melissa B.
Juneau, AK
Is this brand lotion recommended by anyone over Johnsons baby lotion??
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
Where can I get this at!?