BY HUGGER MUGGER

The Hugger Mugger Yoga 55cm ball can be used for yoga, Pilates, dance and a daily workout routine. Ball helps to improve balance, strength and stability. Made from durable vinyl, the ball can support up to 600 lbs. Ball is shipped uninflated and includes a small handheld pump. 55cm (22 in.) size is recommended for individuals ranging in height from 5 ft. - 5 ft. 6 in. see more...

• What kind if exercises can you do with this ball? Thanks for any ...2 Answers
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I LOVE my exercise ball! It's a very easy to use piece of equipment that if a person is creative, can really improve their workout. From beginner level to very advanced, there is a workout for everyone with the use of this exercise ball. It is easy to use & easy to store.
Megan J.
Orem, UT
We've got more of these rollin around the office than actual office chairs and I've gotta say they are great! Initially it was super annoying to see everyone bouncing away in their cubicles and I'll be honest, I had a momentary urge to stab one of the balls with my nearest pair of scissors, just so I could watch the owner flail to the ground. BUT I resisted the urge to do so and instead tried one out. It was pretty awesome. Ever since I've spent hours bouncing on that ball while pretending to work. Everyone looks productive when bouncing on a yoga ball!
May K.
San Rafael, CA
It's a great tool to have but not necessarily essential. It does deflate over time. If you have kids, watch out! it will go down the stairs, kicked around in the yard, etc. I gave mine away after a while, to a friend who was using it as a birthing ball. She loves it and I haven't gotten back from her yet, so its hers now!
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
I've had my ball now for over 5 yrs. now and I love it. It does not leak air and is very durable. This ball can be used for more than just yoga. If you do not have a weight bench at home, you can lay on the ball and use it to lift weights on your arms. It's also good for ab workouts.
Monica N.
Crosby, TX
I been having the ball for years and its very durable. y enjoy using it for stomach workouts have great results. and can be used for many others stuff. overall my go to workout ball. great quality and last for a long time.
Erika B.
Everyone should want this ball in their life. Not just to work out, but to sit in and stretch. This ball helps me stretch out my lower back as I always have pain. Helps me reach places I cannot!
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
These are wonderful and have many uses. I would recommend using them in place of your desk chair to help with posture and burning calories. There are also countless exercises you can do with them!
Rosalyn N.
San Dimas, CA
An exercise ball has many uses. You can use it to stretch but you can also use it to lift weights. The same way you would use an exercise bench you can use a yoga ball for that added resistance.
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
Just started working out regularly and adding it weights and such to my work outs. Love these exercise balls. They some in different sizes so there's on for eveyone
Lauren G.
Norman, OK
This is one of my favorite items to exercise with, not only is it lightweight, but its also fun to use. Highly recommend this and it can be used for a different array of exercises!
Kayla R.
Nashport, OH
What kind if exercises can you do with this ball? Thanks for any tips or advise!